What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stadium northern farmer style.

BubsNugs

lookin rather slick dude
right on :)
how about some details? watts? number of plants? strain?
im a bit of a gimp so im afraid that sumtin like that is beyond my abilities
looks like u gettin it dialed in pretty damn good...
any pics without the girls in there?
medium? how u water?

cool

Peace

pretty much all the same as northern farmer.. thx north.

pretty much all the same as northern farmer.. thx north.

2x6 shelves on 12" raise, 4 on each side with removable bacs with plants under the lights. 2 1k hortilux hps, a/c, can filter, dehumidifer, and just maximize your light. alot of work this way, all by hand, but i mean you have to be in contact with your ladies anyways,

unknown strain, was a reject plant from the start but bloomed late. if you flower too soon or dot trim alot after inducing you end up with crap but the pogo 4-6 side branch method seems to be good so far,

ive been in stadium for aboutt 3 years, same ferts, pots, and all ive done is try to max out my light usage, no hoods,

anyhoo plant numbers i dont even know,,,, i dont like talking numbers...

its the only one i have for now ill take some soon,
im pressed for space. the area islike 7x10. with 7x8 stadium and then carbon filter, waterin shelves, 1 mother retired in flo, and dehumidifer,

i pack the plants as tight around the lights i can. i move plants out everyday to water and maintain. when im done move it all back in, set up and chill till tomorrow.

im pretty much on a 3 day cycle, 2 heavy days, and one easy day, then repeat, i like to water when plants really needs it, i pick up each plant everyday and rearrange the rows daily, allowing more light coverage.

in the pic its 14 nights, i dont have the floor fan anymore, the 8" a/cd air coming through the turbine even on a speed reducer is enough to chill the floor areas, its at the opposite end of the v from the can filter drawing it throughout the room, 1 fan blowing on the 2 verticle lights at all time, and 1 fan it circlate behind the stadium which helps buffer or chill the air easier, my stadium does not fill my grow area so the extra air circulation is a bonus.. and in a stadium there is always extra room under your shelves, to place whatever, cause your girls arent on the floor.

my first shelves are 2 feet off the ground, cause i have an 8 foot room, and my plants are too tall already to maximize this method. but its alright their beautiful anyways,

new pics

new pics

4 weeks these pictures, best room shots i can get for now. individal plant photo, anyways enjoy,

the pics point to magnesium diff right?

couple more.

couple more.

mag diff?

like i said im stuck for space cant get the cam far enough away to pic it right..

any idea on the strain. long pistols quiet a few too.,very resinous, smells sweet yet skunky, didnt stretch in flower past the 2nd week. i have bigger odder shaped colas but i grabbed whatever one, smelled hardcore in veg like skunk and now its smells alot less and like fruity skunk now,
im sure she will be a pleasent yeilder too, i got the seed in a bag and the ganja was good, couple hairs just started going orange, i hope i dont have a hermie,..,., but good fruit size already at 28 days,

:yeahthatsi hope not, not that its not a good suggestion, im hoping for something alot quicker than that, if its the case i'm gonna have to retire this strain, no good for me. i was told the bud it came from was bid bud, but names of strains are throwen around. it was good shit, it had small buds, but was over ferted hardcore, smelled like metals burning, and wouldnt burn sometimes,, extra salts and fert buildup or whatever, but everyone i smoked on it liked it, so here 5 years later im finally flowering it for myself...
im hoping it is bb. cause of the 56-60 flower time,

doesnt grow well outside, and i only have aa battery sized mini crap, the bugs loved them, grass hoppers and slugs, but they dont like cold temps and are slow starters,,, but once they established watch the height, they will explod to a mini xmas tree 3 feet by 1.5feet. in 3 gal.

anymore ideas, thanks mr...

this ones for u:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

couple bud shots, sorry for the lack of pics i had to delete some ill keep updating as i go

M

mrred

looks good, yea i seen the pictures of your room, buds looking good too, 13 years growing, how long have you been using vsog?

mrred thanks for the reply, ive been doingvsog for about a 2 years, but it doesnt show with these plants,

i am doing a test, hence only 2 1k's, i dont normally grow throu the summer monthes indoor but i wanted too this year and where the house is i have well water with a ppm between 350-500. i wanted to run a crop till the end to see how bad my tap water would hurt em. lots of iron, magnesium, and salts, i gave up my second house where i had 30ppm tap well water, i used to bring in water with 25l gas cans, but i guess it'll cost me 3$ for 18l i mean i only need about 15 gallons a day per 2 lights,,lol. RO not an option and either is filters the block to quick and i need quiet a bit of water... bummer but thats life.

moving out next summer, cant stand yellow water

M

mrred

ever try running it thru salt rocks first? then RO? or distilling?

i started with hydro here but i moved to organic soilless because the water just wasnt clean enough but its perfect for organic i think, i didnt like buying water just for growing, but i just used a 250w with a 18 gallon rubbermaid and used 2 5 gallon jugs so it wasnt so bad

ive only tried the filters that are in cans made out of wool wound on a bobin, but after a couple gallons, i can hardly get flow. i get alot of rust chunkes in the water, im thinking easy maintanence, RO systems are costly and even distilling uses too much energy? (thats like evaporating it into clean water right?) i think the easiest way is for me to change houses again, like i said got to put up with it for now..... peace

day 41 now, 8 days till harvest (so i think)

day 41 now, 8 days till harvest (so i think)

but if not it will be some great tasting weed been flushin since day 35 and adding molassis since the beginnig, and finished a 1L boost by canna into them over their life, im getting anxious...

picture.php

i caught a rabbit in my garden today, i was quite happy, then i shot her with my love gun, (sorry for reusing a joke i did earlier)

ill get up more pics tomorrow on day 42 or 6 weeks, havin some temp problems right now im needing to fix.....

M

mrred

id pay 100-140 for a ro filter off ebay, but then who knows how often youll have to change yor filter

day 41 i couldnt resist w/ garden shots

day 41 i couldnt resist w/ garden shots

picture.php

left side
picture.php

right side
picture.php

close up
picture.php

right side again

picture.php

looking down into the stadium
picture.php

plant shot under floresents

im guessing that this strain will finish around 7-8 weeks, so i have minmum another 8 days too go.. gonna be a sweet one, but im never gonna run my tap water again, i lost a shit load of weight cause of it i can tell.
night folks. :woohoo:

M

mrred

the buds look good tho, you goiing post a dry weight for us anyway? im not completely sure but i think certain stress will produce better buds but a less amount of them, first time i grew, i got root rot , they took forever to finish but smelled like actual flowers like a rose when they was dried, but tiny

Latest posts

Latest posts