What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD's SSSG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets IC fam, Some of u may or may not know me on here. Still fairly new compared to some of u guys. I've posted in a few of the test threads in this forum as well as various others here on the site. I am gona log a grow on OJD's SSSG which i picked up off the bay a cpl weeks ago. Should be fun as seeing there are no other ppl currently running this strain so on with the show! I put the seeds into some small cups with dirt and within 2-3 days all but one was above the ground. Of the 9 remaining one is a lil behind but I'm hoping she will catch up in due time ;) I had them in the window for the first few days and now put them under 400w hps for veg...will use a 600w hps in a closet area (4x3) later for flowering with mainly organic feeds (Neptunes, Molasses, Guano etc..). :chin: Umm thats bout it for now I'll add a few pics of the seedlings and if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to chime in!

Didnt realize it at first but I guess I should of probably included the strain description for those who are unfamiliar with it
my sssdh cut is legendary after i cracked some seeds from reservoir seeds and found a serious winner
the best haze out there in my eyes
I've spread it far and wide ,its all over europe and even in the usa and is held high buy everyone who comes into contact with it
I won 1st place with it at the ic mag growers cup this year. The taste is sweet hazy lemons kinda like lemonade witha candyish taste. The strech is a big 1 and will last for 2-3 weeks into flowering...the potency is another winning factor about this strain it will leave lightweights all confused and sweating alot lol
heavy tokers like me are still cannbed after a session of this weed unable to walk in a straight line! This is king of sativas.
I then hit that with soma's special g13hazle male that is a proven winner. Expect some long fat colas with a mad haze funk that will leave you in a spin. The taste will be abusive lemony,spicy and just a beatiful haze taste
I only sent in 10 packs!

Danknuggler

I'm watching sssg.jpg :joint:,nuggler

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screw the chair I just drug in the couch.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
@Dank...whats up bro? I see u snagged yourself a pack too! nice

@ Larimy...Glad to have along for the ride...hopefully bad girls ;) though Im lookin for at least one nice male too would love to make some f2s.
@Kaotic...ah no prob man there is plenty of room

blackone

Veteran
The SSSDH cut is widespread here in Denmark - I think this is a very interesting cross.
Will be following along!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
The SSSDH cut is widespread here in Denmark - I think this is a very interesting cross.
Will be following along!

Whats up Blackone I see u found your way here...

Well here is a lil pic update....still very early in veg they are about 5-7 days now and growth is coming along nicely. Its been pretty sunny here the the past day or two so ive been keeping them under the sunlight for most of the day and moving them under hps at night. So here is a cpl more pics of them today...they look so small ;) I cant wait till they really take off. Looking thru the pics on the other strains is making me anxious lol. Good vibez!!! :joint:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ya Irie Lion, they sound like a great cross m8 pulling up my seat for the show
good luck bro
peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks Shaun.....we will all see soon enuff what this wonderful cross has to offer :)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Alright its been a few days so time for another update....they have been in the cups for about a week now (8/30) and starting to get stronger. Stems thickening up and lil shoots starting to appear from their nodes :) Most with the exception of 2 are on the 4 node now. Soon I will start to lsting them and hopefully get a some nice lil bushes. Also plan on moving them into 4in sq containers here within the next week...heres a couple pics of them from a few mins ago....Jah Guide

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
wow they're so bushy after just a week, awesome dude!

those are some killer genes!
ArcticBlast

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH SNAP!!!

Count dank.Frank in on this one!!!

TAGGED!!!

I have 2 packs of these beans, so I will be watching intensely trying to figure out how to identify those SSSDH dominant girls.....

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

oregon_guy

I agree with everyone else, they look nice and healthy. I am sure that they will produce some good smoke. Good luck on your grow bro.
:joint:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I agree with everyone else, they look nice and healthy. I am sure that they will produce some good smoke. Good luck on your grow bro.
:joint:

Thanks guys...Ill throw another up another pic update inna few days!

blackone

Veteran
Looking good - did you repot already? If not then I think it's time soon if you want to keep the momentum going.
How many grows have you done before?

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey hows it goin man...i see u just starting another thread withthe DSD & Satoris. Well to answer your question I used to grow indoors and out back in the day but due to location and circumstances I stopped for bout 8yrs....Its only been about a yr now since ive resumed indoor growing....and first that I am actually doin a log on here with. Wish I would have had the internet back then I prob never would have stopped lol. So much more info available nowadays so I am still constantly learning. I will repot them today or tomorow once i get a few more 4 inch containers...and throw a few pics up. Later!