What's new

24 Bucket RDWC 4000 watt by PK

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
lets get soem pics of the ak PK im interested to see how its doing in the buckets

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are coming along nicely, and I am becoming more and more surprised with the AK as we go. I wasn't expecting much from this strain except yield and ease of growth. So far, my favorite pheno has been the best on all accounts. It is the fastest grower, fastest finisher, and has best bag appeal.

Also I am now pretty sure I have the cherry pheno, it smells like special K strawberry yogurt clusters to me but I am sure most would say it smells like cherrys, sadly though it wil not be my keeper if I even keep any of these. Time will tell.

Well here is the point to my update tonight IC, I forgot my camera tonight but I did end up bringing back a small sample bud of my fav pheno so I can "test" it as it progresses. It is very icy, and this is at "46 DAYS", I expect this one to be 56-60 max pheno, which is what i was looking for. Not to mention it is the fastest plant out of the bunch, largest stalks, and most dense/compact to boot.

check her out, day 46, pretty impressive was not expecting an early finisher with this amount of glaze...about 17 more days to go!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks good man, Hit me when its dry i'll be over to sample lol, take it easy bro!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Man our reclining buddha is the best thing that ever happened to us....I hope she bestows her grace upon your garden and changes your life too!!!!

Oh yeah...nice f*ckin' grow man....fantastico!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone :), turning out alot better then expected, can't wait to tear them out of there and get to veggin! I LOVE veggin

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
man them things are coming out way better then that soil bath... them look pretty damn good. its gonna be interesting how those turn out....

HeLLMuTT

First things first; Your grow is simply inspiring. It all looks great, I'm totally impressed. Big kudos, your ak's look sooo dam good.

I'll be starting to get things going with building a 8 or 9 bucket RDWC system in a couple weeks. I'm very excited that's for sure.

I will have buckets, reservoir, air/water pumps and a water chiller. I'd like to ask about how you run your feeding schedule in terms of when you water, for how long and if you water the girls at night as well as day. Maybe you could recommend a reservoir in terms of how many gallon would cover 9 buckets. :)

Sorry to bug ya, I have been saving $$ and researching for a the last year. It's getting close to crunch time for me and I just want to absorb as much info as possible and execute it all with maximum efficiency. I'm new to hydro but not to growing. I've been doing a shitload of planning and visualizing. That still leaves little gaps in your game plan. lol still trying to narrow down what strains I want to grow!

Big thanks and again AWESOME grow! :yoinks:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellmutt-thanks for the rep :) About your build,

"I'd like to ask about how you run your feeding schedule in terms of when you water, for how long and if you water the girls at night as well as day."

RDWC plants are constantly submerged in their nutrient solution 24 hours a day. You will need a controller to to house your water pump and a reservoir just for fresh water top-off. I suggest a 18 gallon rubbermaid container or sterlite. 9 Buckets you will probably have somewhere near 50 gallons. Get a 18 gallon controller and a 44 gallon trash can for your top-off water. Thanks for stopping in, and your questions are no problem.

bron2k- Hellz yeah man thanks!

those are some great looking buds bro. keep up the exellent work. I'm liking the ebbandgrow's but one of my next rooms is definatly going to rdwc. thanks for inspiring me.

bron2k

wasup pure! damn bro shit is looking so pretty. i was wondering how many times you top those babies? also i'm sure you do a lot of training to right cuz you got a nice ass canopy going. how long you veg for again? i only topped once and vegged for about 3 weeks and get 2-5 tops which is ok but i'm about to do a lot more on my next run.

i'll try to get some pics of my old veg style for you tonight.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummm I think I vegged these for around 5 weeks max, 2 weeks in the bubble cloner just puttin gon roots and 3 weeks filling out. I topped once, but I use a hugh trellis and I basically scrogged these. Usually if I am not training intensely (scrog) i will got about 18" height and 12" wide. I am a veg whore

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking great. I am a veg whore as well. Now I have 9 ft ceilings so I can veg em a bit longer.
Nice grow

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your kind words :)

Today is a defining day in my new career as a professional caregiver I would like to share. I am offcially FULL on patients and tomorrow morning I have my appointment to get my reccomendation as well. I will be licensed for 72 plants and 15 ounces on my person!!!

I am starting my mother room tomorrow and I should have it done by Friday and rolling. Also tomorrow my new veg room will be getting finished up as far as installing a floor, tieing up a few loose ends and finishing transplanting the remaining plants in one gallon pots. Should have 24 pro-mix 3 gallon ladies flipping to 12/12 by next week.

Day 53 12/12

I checked all the phenos in my flower room tonight with the scope. 2-4 phenos will be coming down depending on what I see Friday but 2 for sure are done. 2-3 days into the flush and the canopy is yellowing nicely. The remaining phenos will get an addtional week to finish up. Roots are popping out on the reclining buddah and should be ready just in time for the room after it has been cleaned. :) Shits going good and its only going to get better, stick around!