What's new

Tangerine Kush SCROG in a 150w HPS Mini Fridge

roughnice420

Hey guys, this is my second grow in this fridge, the first was a a successful run of some Bubba Kush and some local cutting. I got just around 2oz total using minimal nutes and LST'ing.

This round, I have been using Fox farms grow big and tiger bloom, and also 1 tsp/gal molasses. This lady is at 40 days flowering and i'll probably take her around 65 days. I hope she fattens up some more and gets me 3oz.

Thanks for checking in and I'll try to keep you guys updated every few days.

M

Melkor420

Dude, Sweet! I have heard of, and have smoked on the tangerine kush, super nice fruity strain bro! Mini Fridges Unite! Wicked grow, and can't wait to see the final product! Thank you for finally posting your bitchin fridge where I can see em regularly, I will be checking on this thread bro! Keep em danky homie!:respect:

idontsmoke

... Mini Fridges Unite!

:yeahthats

Hey roughnice420

Looking forward to seeing your grow.
I am starting very similar grow /HPS, ScrOG, fridge, soil/ grow and your grow is like looking into the future ( i hope lol :joint: )

Do you have any more photos of your fridge setup. I am very interested in seeing how you setup yours.
Also, if it's not too much bother to you, can you post more about your fridge... dimensions, ventilation and temps, etc.

roughnice420

Thanks for stopping by guys. :joint::joint:

Ill take some more pictures tomorrow and give some more info about the fridge when the lights are on.

I'm seeing a few small patches of powdery mildew that I'm not too excited about...

roughnice420

heres how the fridge is looking today...

picture.php

picture.php

and some more info about the fridge...
It was completely gutted (such a pain in the ass). The ventilation is composed of a passive intake at the bottom on "the hump" and two 120mm computer fans exhausting at the top of the growing chamber. There is a plexiglass heat shield that acts as my "air cooled reflector"-- there is a comp fan blowing on the bulb and one exhausting the air up there. And the light was a converted security light from econolight. Pretty simple box here :joint::joint::joint:

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Wow, I have always wanted to know more about Tangerine Kush.

Nice to see you growing it, anyways this is a nice and simple design keep it up mate!
:smoweed:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
G'Day roughnice420, nice and inventive fridge bro and that TK looks absolutely killa , won't be long now, gonna stick around to see how she ends up. Happy Growing. :joint:
Peace.

roughnice420

well, I wish I could say all is well, but I believe I am fighting a losing battle with powdery mildew. I'm gonna try a last attempt wipe down with a hydrogen peroxide/water solution, but if that doesn't work then its to the bubble bags...again :(

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The compressor was the worst part for me. Don't ya hate that bottom half of a shelf? I could do without it.

PS. Sorry about the mold. I had some in my last run in the fridge too.

Latest posts

Latest posts