What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Tree Room.....

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
S.A.G.E. at the end of week 9.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Monster plants T

Great looking colas girl, I love the floppy look. You know they are healthy when they start growing in circles!!!

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Monster plants T

Great looking colas girl, I love the floppy look. You know they are healthy when they start growing in circles!!!

Thank you again Dr. ...........

Strawberry Dawg at the end of week 9............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

*mistress*

Veteran
:wave:
love the amazons!

can another lady-tree gardener request a pic of the roots of 1 of those ladies, that grew into the lower bucket?

enjoy your garden!

B

Brazilianfire

Wow, very impressive work on those luscious trees T! Have you harvested yet, If so whats the count ;)

D

DHF

It`s plain ta see why S.A.G.E is yer "go-to" girl Miss T , but that Strawberry Dawg`s equally awesome..............

Thanks again for your time and talent........Major respect Doll...........

Peace.......Freds......:joint:.....

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Those are beautiful timber specimens you have there. Do you use A/C to cool the rooms? Just wondering because vertical interests me, but i like to cool my lights due to my climate.
Thanks!

BIGGS

Veteran
looks like you'll have a bumper harvest for sure. great pics by the way. i really like the look of that srawberry dawg. looks like some good meds. will you be doing a smoke report?

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Chop weekend..........well kinda been harvesting by myself ............i have 2 down with 3 to go.................

Super-G..............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hmmmm wonder why they are all flopped over...............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Brazilianfire

wow, T those colas look great!! Make my mouth water..... I see your in the middle of harvest so I cant wait to here what the count is! :) Im very happy your buds came out HUGE! Great show girl!