What's new

Da'Shadow Outdoor 2009

DaShadow

High everyone. I have a few strains on the go and thought i would share them with you. These were all started from Seed.

Warrior F1
Warrior F3
Belle F2
Mango X Mighty Mite F2
Real Early F1
Afghan X Cali F1
Skunk #2 X Early Wonder Skunk F1
Williams Wonder (original SSSC cut) X Early Wonder Skunk F1

I put out a bunch of clones too
Mango
Black Spice F1
2 Different Afghan's
Skunk #2
2 different Grapefruit's
Blue Berry
California indica
etc

I will try to get pictures of everything and post them as they grow :)
First up is

Early and auto flowering Black X Mighty Mite F2’s - The strains working name is Belle.
Had these started in April, put out the first of May. The weather was cold and cloudy so the plants had a very slow start. The plants that auto flowered were killed off due to the fact they did not have good growing conditions so selection would have been unreliable. The rest are in flower heading for an Aug. finish.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Belle .jpg
    Belle .jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Belle 1 .jpg
    Belle 1 .jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Belle 2 .jpg
    Belle 2 .jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 22

DaShadow

Afghan X Early Wonder Skunk F1 -Working Name is Real Early
Most of these are auto flowering, the few that are not will finish in September (from seed) The Seeds were started at the end of April and when they popped up were put outside in pots. As I said above, May was a cold and cloudy month with little growth to any strain placed outdoors that early. All the Belle’s are in flower now with some very pretty looking buds. Some of these should be done by the end of July.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Real Early female pink hair.jpg
    Real Early female pink hair.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Real Early female another pink hair.jpg
    Real Early female another pink hair.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Real Early purple.jpg
    Real Early purple.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Real Early Male.jpg
    Real Early Male.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 29

DR PONIX

hey Da Shaddow

hey Da Shaddow

Hey man i am happyu are still at it and some early genes to boot.... u try any of the auto afi x EWS or did u make that cross? anyways good luck man hopefully all works out for u! take care..p

DaShadow

Yuppers made that Auto Affie X EWS as well as many others. Here are a few pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is what is left of the SK#2 X EWS, the rest are in da'swamp
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Skunk#2 X EWS group.JPG
    Skunk#2 X EWS group.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 39
  • Sk#2 X EWS.JPG
    Sk#2 X EWS.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Mighty Black red male.JPG
    Mighty Black red male.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Bed of RAA & Real Early's.JPG
    Bed of RAA & Real Early's.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 36

DaShadow

Here is the swamp boat, just a 45 gal drum cut in half, These are the last 2 plants to go to the swamp, the rest i will flower out in pots. All the EWS crosses are either in full flower or just setting up for flower. I expect them to be done by Sept 15.

These plants are quite tall, they are in 3 gal pots...

attachment.php

Here they are floating through the swamp...

attachment.php

By the end of July there should be some more to report...

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Swamp Boat 2 wonder x ews.JPG
    Swamp Boat 2 wonder x ews.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 31
  • The last of them.JPG
    The last of them.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 36

DaShadow

Thankx for stopping by tonysoprano and THC123. They are early for sure, i have cropped some clones of the Real Early's from outside already, it was cold and the whole plant turned a dark purple, but the smoke was great!

Da'Shadow

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
U r 1 of the luckest dude I ever seen.

I so so so so so so so so want a garden like that. maybe 1 of these days in the future I will have a nice garden like this.

93|93

yeah DaShadow: really great pics and plants! love that large patch between the logs!
I surely will be watching your show! :joint::yes:

hamstring

Veteran
Shadow
Great to have you over here at ICmag. Nice to have your experience and knowledge from UDG here in the outdoor forums.

Love the raised bed on the logs and the swamp boat rocks looks a little unstable but super stealth love the work. Is it just for transport or do you grow in it???

Is that some irrigation line in the background of the Skunk X Early wonder???

I hope you do some grow pics of the Warrior would love to see your gear in action.
PEACE

DaShadow

Hey BreederBrad2;
Thankx for stopping by. You know it can be a lot of work mang, I am lovin’ the early stuff!

Hey #1cheesebuds;
Just work towards your goals, it is a journey ……

Hey belittled;
It will be the next generation of seeds that will be available. There is a plan to carry on some of these strains to an IBL status. The Mango X California Indica should be to an F4 stage and so far they are kicking ass.

Hey steve green;
Thankx mang.

Hey 93|93;
Thankx, I have another on just like it with the Belles in. Weather has been shitty so getting good pics is hard.

Hey hamstring;
The logs are just the lower sides to keep the soil from washing away. The bed is on a a solid sheet of limestone. Got 18-20 inches of soil in the bed.
The swamp boat is for transporting. There are a couple beaver houses in this swamp but the few islands are low lying and small, so I made some modified swamp tubes and brought in the soil using the swamp boat.
That is an irrigation line. I will get pictures of all the stuff listed in the first post, including the warrior both F1 and F3’s. Not much to show right now just a bunch of plants in veg.

blackone

Veteran
Lovely grow, and an interesting spectrum of genetics you're working with.
Could you do some full plant shots of the "Real Early" plants?

DaShadow

Hey blackone;

The ones planted in the swamp are hard to get good pictures of. Lot of other green out there. Here are 5 Real early plants that were left in pots. The square pots are 6" and the round ones are 3 gal.

attachment.php

The close ups are from the 2 non autos, the full autos will be ready by the end of july.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are 3 full auto real early's

attachment.php

I will get a good backdrop out there for takingpictures and I'll make sure i get some more before i crop them.

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• 3 Full auto Real Early.JPG
    3 Full auto Real Early.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Real Early med shot 2.JPG
    Real Early med shot 2.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Real Early med shot.JPG
    Real Early med shot.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 32
  • pair of real early non auto.JPG
    pair of real early non auto.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 32

DaShadow

Hey everyone;
Sorry for now updating this threat in a bit but I have been busy with breeding, seed collecting and harvesting some Outdoor Buds. I have been smoking outdoor buds for the last week or so and was just running out of personal stash, so the timing was very good.
The weather has continued to be shitty and most farmers I talk to say their herb is only half size for this time of year. The plants I have grown for years from clone are smaller than I would expect but no sun and lots of rain is to blame. All my EWS crosses are in flower now, I expect they will be another month before they start to come down, I will post some pictures of them in the next couple weeks.
The Real Early line has some of the (grown from seed) plants all finished in 92 days from sprout, the bud size is huge given the length of time they took. I have smoked a little quick dry and it is really good, nice mix of head and body with 2-3 hour legs. Tasted a little “fresh” lol so I will wait till the rest drys nice to get a better idea. I am super impressed with them so far. There was no mold on the harvester seed grown plants but some on Grandma (clone) who was also harvested at the same time. I have decided to call this auto flowering line The Charger. It is super fast and if it had sun and a bigger pot it would have done much better. Here is some pic’s.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Real Early Charger Purple pheno.jpg
    Real Early Charger Purple pheno.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Charger Purple Pheno cu.JPG
    Charger Purple Pheno cu.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Charger Pink Pheno.JPG
    Charger Pink Pheno.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Charger Pink Pheno cu.JPG