What's new

Botanicare 2x2 Flood Tray and Lid ?'s

DonkeyPunch

I am considering buying a Botanicare 2x2 flood tray, and a lid for it to use in making an aeroponic system. I was planning to use a tough box as a reservoir.

I had a few questions for anyone that has one of these.

1. Is it exactly 2x2? What are the exact dimensions if not?

2. Is the lid durable enough to drill holes for 16 netpots, for plants in a SOG, vegged 1 week max?

3. Where is the cheapest place you found it?

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I am considering buying a Botanicare 2x2 flood tray, and a lid for it to use in making an aeroponic system. I was planning to use a tough box as a reservoir.

I had a few questions for anyone that has one of these.

1. Is it exactly 2x2? What are the exact dimensions if not?

2. Is the lid durable enough to drill holes for 16 netpots, for plants in a SOG, vegged 1 week max?

3. Where is the cheapest place you found it?
1) It will measure 28 x 28 inches square because of the lip. But if you really needed to you can cut off 1.5 inches all the way around and still be good.

Add 2 inches to each side of any botanicare tray measurement. I.E. a 36 inch tray is actually 40 square when counting the LIP. A 48 inch tray is actually 52 inches square.

2) As I answered in my thread. Very durable and will support anything your gonna grow with it no problem

3) I buy local so I can't help ya there. Just do a good web search and something will pop up.

Have fun with it man !!

joseaf

Check ebay, you may found someone with free shipping. I got one locally and it is great for a small space.

mikeross

The prices are somewhat steep but I hear they are the strongest tables you can buy.

How are your local shops prices compared to online. Online the prices seem expensive for these tables(4x8), I can't imagine how much the marked up price is retail.

Latest posts

Latest posts