What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour 60

Due for release in fall of 2009.

An outstanding auto-flowering hybrid that has been hand selected over the many years of breeding with Auto's. Has many influences in the make-up of the cross. There is Joint_Doctors Deisalryder, Master Kush from Dutch Passion, BOG's Sour Bubble Bx4 purple male, and least but not last Dj Shorts Blueberry. Early crossing has Lowryder influences. Some are 3 feet tall!
picture.php

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more pic for now.

One more pic for now.

Damn pictures. I swear, I have the hardest time trying to post pictures.

picture.php

I

IceColdCrickets

looks like shit to me... Just kidding great new one MD. i see you said some are 3 ft tall, how many is some?

what i have been working on is a strain that will produce no matter what, a strain for novice growers. As for most AFs require a great growing condition to become full potencial,, how would S60 work for novice growers?

and how many days are those plants?

G

Gilles&Cheryl

Immaculate, Mdanzig. This should send all "auto-flower haters" into a panic! Great job. I cant wait to see the taller pheno.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour 60 Tall Pheno

Sour 60 Tall Pheno

This one is 37 inches tall, and just about ready to trim. It is not bearing anymore seeds, I got about 150 seeds off of selected branches. The branches on this plant has resin glands on it, its just amazing. This lady is super resinous, and what you see is buds free and clear of any seeds, and I will be testing its taste and high in a few days;) Heres a few pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php