What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back Again...Nirvana Pure Power Plant

HydroFarmer

Hey Guys :wave:

Thought I would come back and share what was happening in the lab right now..:joint:

This time I am running Nirvana's PPP because of all the good things I have heard about the turnaround times and the yield numbers. Did some trimming of the popcorn on the bottoms..wanna focus on top growth This is my first time attempting supercropping...trying to really fill in the space and let that 1k do what it should.. Hoping for some good stuff in few more months....anyway here's whats happening as of now.

16 Buckets of RDWC (Only got 4 girls in flower right now)
GH Flora Series Nuts & Floralicous
Room Temps: 70-80 degrees
pH: 5.8

My new 1K...:woohoo:
picture.php

The Ladies..only got four girls flowering right now..been in 12/12 about 2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's two clones that I wanna make moms...:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's about it for now..any comments, questions are always welcome...

Peace,

HF...:joint:

THC123

Veteran
lookin good , , why don't u have reflective foil or white plastic on the walls and floor and ceiling??

HydroFarmer

lookin good , , why don't u have reflective foil or white plastic on the walls and floor and ceiling??
You know what I actually have some panels I made for my first grow that are hanging on the walls of my flower room...can really see them in the pic. That brick wall is the only one not covered with anything simply because of the layout of the room.. The panels are moveable and I just reposition them on the areas down low that don't get much light

THC123

Veteran
oh ok , well i am excited to see the result.

PPP is a strain that flowers according to the book. it begins and finishes in a straight line! Don't let it go too amber!:abduct:

HydroFarmer

oh ok , well i am excited to see the result.

PPP is a strain that flowers according to the book. it begins and finishes in a straight line! Don't let it go too amber!:abduct:
Cool..Thanks for tagging along..and for the heads up about finishing times...I did notice they stretch a bunch..had to do alot of tying back and supercropping...although the tops are starting to bush up a bit..maybe I can try throwing a screen up there for the next cycle...see how they fill it up.

SpoCannabis

Nice, img grab a chair while they're still available heh :smoker:

How are you gonna cover 16 plants with only one 1000w?? You got a big light mover or what bro?

HydroFarmer

Updates Week 3 12/12

Updates Week 3 12/12

Just some updates as of last night when my lights went off....:joint:

Room Temp: 73 degree
pH: 5.5

PPM's 1150

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HydroFarmer

Hey Spo,

Thanks for dropping in...I am only running the 1k for the 4 ladies that are flowering now. Once the garden is full on the next run, I have a couple 400's I am gonna get going in there too..:joint:

HydroFarmer

Week 4 Flowering Updates

Week 4 Flowering Updates

Just a few updates on the PPP...this is beginning the 4th week of flower. Ladies are starting to fatten up and I got some nice shots just before the lights began to come on...Enjoy...:joint:

Stats:

pH: 5.8
ppm's: 1250
Temp: 75 degrees

First here's a shot of my new Scrubber...This thing ROCKS!! Props to Durban Poison's tutorial...

picture.php

And now the ladies...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the re-veg is coming along real nice...just ordered some more Rapid Rooters and by the time they get here I should be ready to take some cuts..:canabis:

If the smoke is as good as the growth...PPP will be a staple in my garden..:yes:

picture.php

picture.php

HydroFarmer

New Feeder Line Setup and some Week 4 Flower Shots

New Feeder Line Setup and some Week 4 Flower Shots

Hey Guys...

Just posting some pics of my new feeder line setup...I was having all sorts of problems with blocked feed lines going into my buckets with the 1/2 inch tubing...so..I read Pico's thread about a drip feed manifold and decided I could do something similar with the recirculation through larger pipe...

Here is the main connection from the controller...

picture.php

And some shots of the 3/4 inch PVC "arms" that have 8 feed lines coming out and going into the buckets...
picture.php

picture.php

And a few shots of the girls....they are starting to fatten up and have a very fruity, piney smell to them...Enjoy...:canabis:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HydroFarmer

Week 5 Updates

Week 5 Updates

Just a few shots showing how the girls are doing Week 5...I did a full system flush this evening and plan on running just plain water for the last few weeks....I have been scouring the threads on whether to flush or not and for how long...I have decided that since I didn't flush the last crop, I will flush this one for the final 3 weeks to see if there is a major difference in the final product...I will post the results in my final smoke report...

Here are a few pics as of this evening...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HydroFarmer

Oh, forgot to mention..got more beans today

Bubbilicious- Nirvana

NL x BB- Nirvana...

I actually am germinating 3 of each now to see what I get...:joint:

Peace...HF

SpoCannabis

Lookin good bro!! Like the new PVC - any clogs yet?? I have the Bubblicious from Nirvana as well, but its just chillin in stasis right now... Neways, take care brotha :rasta:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sweet grow Hydrofarmer. PPP is just one strain I keep hearing good things about, DP or Nirvana. Good to know, I got some from nirvana in the stash. 3 weeks of flush, why not 2? Just toying around or something from experience you've picked up on? Good show man, I'll be tagging up and finding a seat. :joint:

HydroFarmer

Hey Spo, thanks for dropping in...The 3/4 PVC Feeder works like a charm!! No more clogs:yes:

And I put a bigger Mag drive pump inside the controller and I can really see the difference in the more powerful pump...much better "waterfall" effect in each bucket.

Rasputin- Thanks for dropping in on my little show...its only 4 girls all from Nirvana, but they are all very healthy and the grow itself was very easy.

Just a few things I have observed about the Nirvana's Pure Power Plant..

- High F/M ratio ( at least in the pack I recieved)
- Plant responds well to supercropping
- Highly successful clone ratio
- Not very smelly during flower ( still run my scrubber because its summer and the smell could be noticeble)
- The buds are tight and compact and have some purple tints to them

I decided to do the 3 week flush because I read through a bunch of opinions about whether to do it or not and I know the last crop didn't taste as well as I know it could have because I didn't flush them out..had a real "hay" type taste and the smoke was sort of harsh...

Any opinions on if 3 weeks is too long to flush in a DWC setup????

And I got my two small desktop fans today. Gonna try making a air cooled drying tub for my harvest in the upcoming weeks...

Peace and stay safe....

:joint:...HF

THC123

Veteran
Lookin good there

""""""Sweet grow Hydrofarmer. PPP is just one strain I keep hearing good things about, DP or Nirvana"""""""

The 2 strains are totally different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HydroFarmer

Week 6 Flowering Updates

Week 6 Flowering Updates

Just some updates from Week 6..in the home stretch now..few more weeks till chop time....have a question about the chop....

I only have 4 girls and looks like I will get a nice amount from them..my question is...can the harvest be done in stages? I have a few nice sized nugs still blooming on the lower part of my bushes...can I let those go a little longer and still harvest from the top half of the plant??

Here are some pics as of today (calyxes are really starting to swell at this point)....Enjoy....:canabis:

Group shot showing average sized cola...thanks to the supercropping...:yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's what I have vegging for the next round...AK-48, Chrystal, Bubbilicious, and NL x Big Bud....

picture.php

There's alot more pics in my Albums..don't wanna overload the thread linking them all in...

Peace...HF...:joint:

THC123

Veteran
Hey , it's no problem to partially harvest the riper ones first , how is she smelling??? Does she have that pine smell?

HydroFarmer

Hey THC,

Its like a piney, fruity, sweet smell....the pics don't do it justice really...waiting on my microscope to arrive so hopefully by next week I can start checking the trics..but the upper buds have some hairs starting to change colors so I know its getting close

I checked out some of your grows as well...so how does the strain do outside? I am in the midwest and started some bagseed outside in soil...they are just poking their heads up and getting the first sets of leaves...not sure what they will do..I may have to move them inside since I waited so late to put them out..

THC123

Veteran
It did VERY well in my greenhouse , almost no mold only a few pieces on the 380 grams she yielded.

Outdoors i wouldn't know , but it sure is pretty mold resistant compared to many other strains. Even in my greenhouse they start to rot.

But i was able to harvest the PPP fully mature and sticky with no problems or headaches

Latest posts

Latest posts