What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fallen's new room

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Hello potheads, hey i am one too, i am starting to document my first grow in my new grow room. Back in december i had a nasty flood that destroyed my basement. so after many months of dicking with insurance and such, and hearing my state is probably going to be medical by the end of the year, i decided to redesign my basement to be a cannabis growing palace.

First step was electrical, my circuit box was a major joke, luckily i know a down on his luck electrician that was able to replace my panel and upgrade me to 200 amp service. then came designing the new room. i, sadly, have no real good pics of my old room, it was in my furnace room basically. so what i did was have a 5.5' x 12' x 6'5" room bui lt, with 4 20 amp circuits dedicated to it alone. luckily in my choice of location, there was also a vent from the houses central ac. with 2k firing and the air on in the house, i a m getting temps of 78 degrees, thats without aircooled hoods or venting the room. that will be done at a later date, venting it out the chimney.

The room is framed with steel studs, with a vapor barrier and densarm paperless wall board. two 2x4's run most of the length of the ceiling for hanging and such. ideally i will use that room as a min 4k floweri ng room. for now, it is my baby room for my lovely little seedlings.

as i have said the room has a direct central ac feed, also have a 16" pedestal ocillating fan and a few o f those wonderful honeywell turbo fans as well as a can 75 with a fan. i am thinking about adding co2 to the room as well. at current i have 23 seedlings running, including: blue so nja, callaway blue, stella blue bagseed, blue satellite 2.2, sour creek x casey jones, g13 x alpha diesel, legends ultimate indica and pk x ak. so with out further adieu, the pics.

canfan ac feed and fan oscillating and small

can fan tray of seedlings more seedlings

and still another angle.

peace -fb

threeeleven

Glad to see you are set back up FB!! Everything looks great.. can't wait to see your room in full flower!! I'm pullin up a chair! :joint: :rasta:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fB (wookiebush!!)
Howzit brother...>?? Im glad you got ur garden back up and running brother... Now lets see some montsta biatches come up outta there... I wanna see the fat chick wearing the tight bike shorts with a sports bra type biatch grow up in there.... "Life's a garden dig it" Joe Dirt.... bbl to peep some mo... peace..

sack

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged brotha,i will be along for the maiden voyage of your new room my friend.
peace-T-

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Thanks y'all for swinging by and wasting a few minutes of your lives looking at my new grow and making all the nice comments! At the moment the lighting is just a 400w mh, when i transplant i will add another 400mh. so far the seedlings are getting bigger and bigger every day. I look forward to being able to post a big room of big budding beauties here in a couple months. Is it just me, or does it feel like its an eternity til you see the end when you pop a seed? Stay tuned for more updates, prolly in a week or so.

peace -fb

C

cellardweller

very nicely set-up Fallen!
hope ya don't mind if I tag in too..
:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
looks real clean fb, i can tell it was well though out and not and impromptu rush up some walls etc. good luck with the sonja selection ill be watching those as i got quite a few of em. :joint: grow hard or go home!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah......about time you got the green fingers out again.......good to see it all happening.....will be keeping an eye on your ladies as they mature.....