What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Nice pics Everyone!!

Brotherindica - i love me some sssdh! :)

Here's a few pics of the Pre-98 bubba i harvested tonight. First time ever with her, took it at 60 days, figured it be a good starting point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

- SubN

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking spectacular as always FAM!

Tona - killer per usual, you never disappoint. :tiphat:

Spaded - who doesn't love SSSDH, :D. She's getting her swell on right now. That Bubba is looking tasty!!

Few day 73 flower shots of the SSSDH scrog

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Damn i wanna eat that SSSDH..is it the OJD cut or is it your own selection BI? Just aquired her myself and look very much forward to running her.
Spaded..that Bubba looks like perfection...

Stay Safe

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looks nice Muggles!

Damn i wanna eat that SSSDH..is it the OJD cut or is it your own selection BI? Just aquired her myself and look very much forward to running her.
Spaded..that Bubba looks like perfection...

Stay Safe

It's my own selection GDK, thanks! Good luck with the OJD cut, all the photos I've seen of her look great.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What ^ ^ He ^ ^ Said ^ ^

What ^ ^ He ^ ^ Said ^ ^

Nothing but killer shit n here keep them meds coming respect

Looking spectacular as always FAM!

shit looks killer as always in here

nice muggz.
peace-T-

Looking beautiful in here fellas!

You folks always setting the bar...lovely shots F.A.M.
dank.Frank

What ^ ^ He ^ ^ Said ^ ^ ..it's unanamous..we all agree? Killer shit in here, thanks Fam..for sharing the pix of some of the finest herb I've seen.

This a Rez HazeDog I let go long for some color...peace..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
What ^ ^ He ^ ^ Said ^ ^ ..it's unanamous..we all agree? Killer shit in here, thanks Fam..for sharing the pix of some of the finest herb I've seen.

This a Rez HazeDog I let go long for some color...peace..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yup.........:yeahthats:yeahthats

Awesome colors on that Hazedog DD!!! This thread just never ceases to amaze me.

SSSDH scrog @ day 81 flower, about ready for harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
fukin fingery beiotch!how effect/smell?nothing but flame in here......for those of you who dont get around much...he's some shot's.......ECPC
picture.php

Burkle
picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
fukin fingery beiotch!how effect/smell?nothing but flame in here......for those of you who dont get around much...he's some shot's.......ECPC
picture.php

Burkle
picture.php

Nice girls you have there Money!

The SSSDH is a great smoke, trying some early day 77 samples.

Very heady, sensory enhancing, happy with a relaxing body. Super strong appetite stimulant, munchies like a mofo. Kinda like Sour D, but tad stronger IMO. Smoke too much and you'll be taking a nice nap.

She carries the 'lighter' sour traits, dried smell is pine/lemony-sour with a haze background. Smoke leaves a incense odor in the air......had a few non-smokers comment who burnt incense after a few bowls. Good stuff.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this and that @ 42

this and that @ 42

Digital Berry Bx1

This pheno is off the charts. I think she will get fatter in a larger pot. 1g isn't going to fill her out. Otherwise, this plant looks like an OG, but surely is not. Chili's Bluebubble males sour bubble Bx2 (the good years :comfort:) side showing face a bit, no?

picture.php

picture.php

Nuggetshiner's Golden Cindy

Yeah, I know, the one just consumed everything so fast...a true pig, but she just isn't getting fat at all...but she is a wee hungry, so. She'll stick around for more..get her done proper. Not sure about the others. Big, heavy buds, great fruity smells, but they better resin up some more though to make the cut. They have MINIMUM 2wks so I have faith!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BKGK @ 21 only

Oh....can't forget her. Can we say, staple? :artist:

picture.php

Hope I'm not mucking up the place! ;)

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And to satisfy the sudden blockhead craze

And to satisfy the sudden blockhead craze

Airborne G13/Burmese x Blockhead

Grows structurally, plant and flowers like Blockhead and it shares smells and flavors pretty equally. The high, when smoked is very up and active, very clear and centers...ie the effects of a Burmese, but doesn't hit that paranoia or cause heart palpitations, which means this cross is a win / win for me. Great hybrid all across the board. For as tailed out as these buds were, this was only 60 days, must be a thanks to the G13 in there some where... :laughing: (yes, this is what I'm currently smoking...I actually wanted to stop typing 5 sentences ago...) :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

Great freebies, LG! :thank you:

dank.Frank

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn I need to stop by this thread more often... $$ and frank, yall are killin. Happy turkey day to the FAM.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas.

I have to say, BKGK is performing this round. Really making me look good as I've done nothing diffetent, other than flower her too small, imo. Maybe not? All about the genetics. I just fill the function of rain...hehehe. Her 2nd run "here" so, hopefully she has even more to give in the future.

Crazy strong accidental S1? seeds, only 2, as well. ;)

picture.php

dank.Frank

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Happy F.U.C.K.I.N.G. Turkey Day F.A.M.!!! Thankful for all you guys and gals that I've come to know and dig...
Now it's about time I celebrate with an after dinner half gram bone. Nothing gets the stuffing moving through the ol' digestive system better than a J on Thanksgiving. :p

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Damn those are some aggressive seeds!

I just put some into paper towels today! Sams original haze x skunk1 :) Im so excited!!

Thought id throw up a couple pics of my Alpha Diesel fems. ten beans and 6 fems, though i thought #2 was a dude and never ran her. She'll get her day.

EDIT* These are all on day 60 today, These pics were taken a couple days ago.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- SubN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.