What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icetoker goes happybrother

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I was so lucky to get my hands on a few happy brother clones, way back in Januar. These were plantet in jiffis and kept in the greenhouse/outdoor livingroom(i dont know what the english word over it is) to root. As they got roots i was quite worried that the would croke to deth by the very cold nights (down below freezing some nights) but hey those are some tough little buggars, all survived but one(was giftet to a friend...who killed it..lol)

They were repottet to 3 l pots in begining of march and soon after they startet to grow......

Yesterday they were repottet again into 12l buckets double pot style......and on sunday they will be moved to the flowering cab straight under 400w hps 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...and today they were tied down a little and got a little bath with some seweed extract.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

o boy i cant wait to get some happybrother in my jars...i totally fell in love with it @ 420 cup in amsterdam.

peace
icetoker

M

mosca negra

They look perfect IceToker! This thread is Tagged. Looking forward to their progress.

I think the English word you were thinking of was "Cold Frame". I believe you called it a greenhouse/ outdoor living room. If you were referring to the tent-like structure in the first pic above.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A traditional home made cold frame

In agriculture and gardening, a cold frame is a transparent-roofed enclosure, built low to the ground, used to protect plants from cold weather. The transparent top admits sunlight and prevents heat escape via convection that would otherwise occur, particularly at night. Essentially, a cold frame functions as a miniature greenhouse season extension device.

Cold frames are found in home gardens and in vegetable farming. They create microclimates that provide several degrees of air and soil temperature insulation, and shelter from wind. In cold-winter regions, these characteristics allow plants to be started earlier in the spring, and to survive longer into the fall and winter. They are most often used for growing seedlings that are later transplanted into open ground, and can also be a permanent home to cold-hardy vegetables grown for autumn and winter harvest.

Cheers, Mosca

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey mosca and thanks for the info bro!

No it´s not a cold frame but a structure that exstends from my livingroom, with glass sides and thermal plastic roof....kinda like a greenhouse.

The tent structure is actually a tent..lol My boys use it as a fortress heheh.

Have a nice one my friend and thanks for stopping by.

peace
tom

doktoren

They look super healthy as always Tom!

I have done 1 hb grow, and its such a delightful plant, you can see why it got that name... The high is very happy indica head rush.. very nice. and it looks so happy, both in veg and flower.... But its important to let it go 10 weeks +...

consider this bookmarked!

Here is a courple HB pics. hope u dont mind Toker...

hb-11.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

Dok

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
those happy brothas will be great toker bro! looking forward to another great show from you my friend!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks u guys!!

Yes i do love hb even if i havent grown them out yet....beutiful and stinky plants (in veg ) and i remember when i first had some hb, it was the night before we went to Amsterdam(for the icmag cup) at esbe place.......then i absolutely fell in love with the hb.

So now it´s my turn lol

I will take your advise doc and i promise that they will get no less than 10 weeks.

Please feel free to post all the pics you like in this thread(especially if it´s hb ;-) )

peace
icetoker

THC123

Veteran
i remember it as a sweet and souer aroma leaning towards sweet , is this right or is my mind playing tricks on me??

X

xinsanewickedx

damn thats frosty.a few years ago i was lucky enough to get some happy brother buds.i just remember it is one of the best i have smoked

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah Icetoker I am going to love this thread of you growing here out.

Good luck and keep us updated.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys for stopping by!!

And updated you will....

7 days of 12/12 (fast onset of flowers or what????..lol)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

how is she with nutes? light or heavy? They are getting ec: 1.3 at this moment and by the look of it they can take some more!

any tips and tricks are welcome regarding the HB......i really want to do it right with her.

peace

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

She can take high doses of food. but for a nice yield i suggest keeping it low till mid flower then give here the big boost. ( that would be from week 4 )

Also giving here low N in beging of flower will make here stretch up a litle more so she can make a bigger main bud.

You will do here good for shure , All she realy needs is canna love and you got it.

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah Clean the bottoms totaly clean. This will also give a litle more stretch. Take off all growth below that is not going to get decent light. Give a total plant shot and i will show you till where i would clean here up. Otherwise she gives a lot of small leafy bottem buds and less yield on the tops. Do this between 10 and the 14th day of 12/12.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
yeehhehhh tips from Karma:laughing:.........
nice step.....good karma around her:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great ICETOKER i will be watching them for sure.peace maing-T-

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks for the good info karma bro !!! I have been having problems with my pc so i haven´t been able to download any pics from my cam :-( But i have followed your tips and cut them down low (got 20 kick ass klones) and given them a little trim ontop (leaves). (Day 13).

I gave them only some fish mix(N) in early flower( the first week until flowers) and after that flower ferts and a little big bud once flowers startet to appear and after that they got ph´d water with a little molasses and cannazym( i only feed every other time) so i dont think they got too much n....but we´ll find out...lol.

I usually dont go highter than ec 1.6 in flower....should i just keep doing that or would they benefit from a higher level?

Have a great sunday.......

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
16 days of flower

fed them nutes today. canna terra vega, cannazym, carbo load and big bud at 1/2 dillution with a little bit of mother earth tea bloom. ec 1.5 ph 6.2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now off to get funky with the dwarf:joint:

icetoker

M

mosca negra

Brother IceToker-- Fine work as usual! Don't you just love when resin shows up everywhere? Happy Brother is something special fo sho... Karma did a wonderful job with this strain!!

Get funky with it!

Mosca

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thank you brother mosca. I can tell that there is going to be resin everywhere on those brothers... they had trichs even before there were flowers to say!!! Amazing strain...im just proud and grateful to get to grow her :) I´m definetly going to grow karma strains next time.....maby some mirre or kushage#16 or both. That would be great for my fall grow....cold temps ..lovely compact colorful weed :)

Now back to gettin funky with it.....

icetoker

...and the smell.