What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Max0r's WhiteBerry x PowerPlant Run!

Max0r

Hey All,

Been laying back for a few weeks enjoying the harvest from my last run.
Was up in the 707 last week so you know I'm in the mood to grow!
Results were decent but I learned a ton and I'm looking to get this one dialed in for real.

Genetics are from the SB420 auction, 10 of 10 beans have popped, put them in solo cups full of Fox Farms Light Warrior, they're sitting under about 100watts of CFLs at the moment.

Might be adding some Purple Urkle cuts if my boy can make it down here in the next few weeks.

Wish me luck!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Breaking the cherry!!! Pop! splash ewwwwwwww hahahaa Good luck with this grow buddy, I would try out the Flora Nova line up bro. It's soooooo much better than FF IMO and it takes less to feed.. Also if you want better yields switch to a soilless mix, I just switched from Ocean Forest soil to Roots Organics Coco Fiber Hypdroponic Soilless Media.... Plus the Roots Coco has nice organic goodies mixed in like bat guano and wormcastings, I've seen the best results under CFLs with Coco and Flora Nova so it's worth a try...

Max0r

Thunder: Good lookin out bro, I'm hyped for CoCo but I'm gonna wait until my next run at least to do the proper research and outfitting.
So far 8 out of 10 of the cups have sprouted up above the soil. Will snap some pics when there's something worth looking at :)

Thanks for checkin in!

Max0r

Upping the Lumens

Upping the Lumens

I want to get more light inside my box.
Contemplating either a 250W HPS or a 2'-8bulb T5.

I currently run a 2'-4bulb T5 + 4x42w CFLs.
'Temps are steady at 78.6F with everything pumping.
It's a Homebox XS (2'2'5)
I am getting by with a single ~100CFM axial fan pulling through my
Can2600 scrubber.

I really want to avoid using my 4" centrifugal fan cause it sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

What do you guys think?

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Hey man looking good. I'm assuming this is the same cab as in the "707 Headband and Hindu Skunk" thread?

Edit: nevermind I read it and it is :)

growMEDS

If you haven't yet I'd suggest checking out clone vendors on WT.

I don't know any personally but I know that's where I'll be looking when I'm ready for a batch of clones. :)

Max0r

growMEDS:

I am familiar with some of the more reputable SoCal clone vendors, unfortunately there's so much competition it can be hard to snag them at GAM/PO/SVC/NNCC/etc with a normal work schedule :)

Last run I had were from West Coast Clones.

growMEDS

Hard to snag is right man.

I'm gonna try to find a dispensary that will let me know asap when some are rooted.
Good luck to me though! Haha

Max0r

Quick checkin,
Nothing much to report, having some mold issues but I think I have 'em under control.
Starting to feed half strength Grow Big every/other watering.
Thinking about moving them into some Ocean Forrest soon, not really loving the Light Warrior blend....

G

guest 77721

Did you make mom's out of your Headband and 707 from the last run?

Max0r

Nah,

I wasn't really satisfied with how that particular cut performed, suffice to say I'm pretty sure it was mislabeled. This run is from seed so I'm hoping to find a keeper in the bunch. Almost picked up some Pre-98 Bubba Kush clones the other day but I spotted some PM at the last minute so I had to pass.

Hopefully I will get a day off work soon so I can make the trek out to some of the better clone vendors to pick up a few choice cuts.

G

guest 77721

I thought your Headband and HinduKush looked like keepers. What are you looking for in a strain?