What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Cali *bong* Report

G

High there great people of I.C. Here is my smoke report for SourCali from Swan Song Seeds. It has been in jars for a month now. Im not the greatest writer so if you have any questions or feel i left something out, please let me know. This report is for the Sour Diesel pheno. Thanx to zepp for letting me grow this stuff out. Load up them *bong*s, here we go.

Garden Details
Light: 250w hps
Nutes: Seabird guano (veg) and Fox Farm BigBloom (flower)
Medium: Soil
Method: Low Stress Training
Veg time: 5 weeks from seed
Flower time: 8 weeks (next time i will let it go 9 weeks)
Yeild: medium-high (i think this strain dialed in will produce high)
Odor lever: very strong, from around 3 weeks veg and on.

SourCali Smoke Report

Breeders Description:Choice Sour Diesel studs crossed out with our finest Trainwreck clone mother. We've loaded this one up with some serious expansion. Runtime 45/63 (veg/bloom).

S.D. Pheno

Appearance/ Texture: Lime green, orange hairs, very dense buds, breaks out to a lot.

Taste: It has a taste similar to skunk#1, but the S.C. has a lot more layers of taste that are very hard to describe. I can definitely taste the Sour Diesel in this strain and that’s where it gets tough trying to describe the taste. There are tastes that only pot has and can’t be compared to anything else. Everyone I toked it with though agreed they loved the taste.

Smell: Like the taste it’s pretty hard to describe or compare to. Here’s a few words to describe the smell. Skunky, hashy, sweet, fruity and some other smells that can’t be described.

High: You start to feel the high come on instantly in your forehead then creep into your eyes. It gives a clean head high that seems to motivate me in the morning, unless you keep tokin. Then you get real zoned out. Like all you can do is stare at a wall. lol. I really like this bud a lot. It’s something you can toke on all day if you don’t overdue it. If your having trouble sleeping just take a few more *bong* rips and you’ll be out in no time. The smoke from this stuff is really expansive like it says in the description. *bong* hits are insane and should only be done by a trained professional .lol. I think both indica and sativa lovers would both enjoy this strain. Its not a hard strain to grow and it takes the nutes like a champ. Great work zepp. I will be growing this again very soon.

Medical Properties: Works well for insomnia. Like I said in the high if you overdue it, lights out :biglaugh:. Good for when your feelin down to. Toke this and everthing is irie. :smile:

Last edited:
G

great report and seriously killer looking buds man wow great job must smoke as good as it looks

SWerve

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Spectacular grow and report detail... thank you DeviLock for an amazing run... Huge :smile::yes: from our camp...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
right on Dev....

right on Dev....

DeviLock said:
It gives a clean head high that seems to motivate me in the morning, unless you keep tokin. Then you get real zoned out. Like all you can do is stare at a wall. The smoke from this stuff is really expansive like it says in the description. *bong* hits are insane and should only be done by a trained professional.

Just the traits I was lookin' for too ~

G

Thanx swerve. It smokes even better than it looks lol.

Thank you as well zepp. I hope the more smoke reports i do the better i will get at them. Look out for another grow on this strain very soon. It's gonna be bigger and badder this time lol. peace and *bong* :friends:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Great Report - All the Need 2 Knows are in there. Sounds like the Primo.

Smooth work DevilLock and Zep--

MS

G

Nice work Devilock
I followed this, As i want to get me a pack soon. I have always liked the Zep's
strains.. I like lung buster strains. Anyway great work Devilock and look foward to more of your grows.. Here is a link to my outdoor grow stop by.. comments/suggestions very welcomed.. peace..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11794

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

You've left out nothing. That report had it all. You write well also, you made me want to try it. I knew I would hate this job as I can't grow everything. Thanks for the report please write more. Smokey.

G

Thanx dudes. It honestly means a lot. This was my first descriptive smoke report on a strain so i hope to get better. I wanted it to be informative but not drag on either. Glad you guy/gals enjoyed. peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Went back and added a few more details I felt should be included. peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Thanx a lot dudes. I really like how the smoke reports have been turning out since SmokeyPufmaster took over. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Devilock nice finish..
Hey quick question you said seabird guano during veg? Was that used through out
veg? If so what was your feeding schedule? How often with the Guano? How much? thanx ..peace.. Dont forget to stop by..devil

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: