What's new

SFV OGKush - fresh harvest

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my all-time faves. :) Very tasty, very weighty, excellent bag appeal, stonier than the great majority of what's out there, and just a pleasure to grow and harvest. Harvest is easy, very few pain in the ass leaves to remove. An A++ plant in my opinion.

For the record, the Chem #4 clone I have, and this clone, have a similar bud structure and smell. Coincidence? You decide.

Attachments

• SFV OGK fin 1.jpg
    SFV OGK fin 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SFV OGK fin 2.jpg
    SFV OGK fin 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SFV OGK fin 3.jpg
    SFV OGK fin 3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14

its420

Great flush, Great trichs, well done sir.... puff puff pass it to the left!
How long did you take her? Have you found this strain somewhat difficult to clone? Its new in my garden and last to come around.
The chem family is astounding in how much the strains show they are related, yet have become so distinct. All from that deer creek show, I too was at, back in the day. Who knew.
PEACE

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant is somewhere between 70-80 days I reckon. I don't keep track of days anymore, I just harvest when they're done, whenever that may be. :)

If anyone knows a secure way to post these images in a larger format, that would be awesome! I'd like to share larger images of these buds.

Last edited:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Very well done again bro!!!!
So this is her,Glad she made it!!!
This is a must stay i'd say then huh?
Getting another light going this week to make room.
Thank's alot my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

INH

its420

This pant is somewhere between 70-80 days I reckon. I don't keep track of days anymore, I just harvest when they're done, whenever that may be. :)

If anyone knows a secure way to post these images in a larger format, that would be awesome! I'd like to share larger images of these buds.

Must be good shit if you are harvesting your PANTS bro! :laughing:
What? Posting pics from an album is unsecure? Thats the only way I know to post big pics.
PEACE

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From an album? I'll try it, but I thought I tried that already? I'll give it a whirl. Thanks. :)

Yup, we harvested our pants off today. :)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is more fun than ever now! hehehe Large pictures have been a dream of mine for years! I've been limited to a super slow dial-up connection for almost four years now. Last time I had high speed internet the net wasn't this advanced! I love watching Trailer Park Boys on YouTube while uploading LARGE images to ICMag... wirelessly :) It's like magic to me!!! hehehe

I

idoreallytry

i am so glad you were able to post bigger pics,,,those are amazing,,,peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freakin killer CC your pics and grows always have my mouth watering keep up the good work!!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can only emagine how tasty it is:)........hmmmmmm ,let me think,,,,it tastes goooooood!!

H

Hazeseeker

Damn nice looking lady CC, flushed to perfection again man:canabis:,
how many litres or gallons do you flush each time?

I don't think that's a seed Jones, just looks like a withered pistil:yes:

peace

U

ureapwhatusow

One of my all-time faves. :) Very tasty, very weighty, excellent bag appeal, stonier than the great majority of what's out there, and just a pleasure to grow and harvest. Harvest is easy, very few pain in the ass leaves to remove. An A++ plant in my opinion.

For the record, the Chem #4 clone I have, and this clone, have a similar bud structure and smell. Coincidence? You decide.

: in my best frank zappa voice

MMMMMMMM mmmmmm so so so glad i got that rooting

da na na na na na

fucking a i got that rooting

da na na na na na

hemna hemna hemna

:: snaps outta it

wow nice plants

:)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good mornin', all! :smile:

No seeds in there, just a withered pistil.

This plant is amazing in many ways. One striking feature of this lady is her ability to produce ZERO fluff. In other words, every bud is a champion, every bud makes a fella think, "MY GOD!!!" :smile:

As for yields... I always hear about this clone not yielding very well... I just don't get this experience. Every SFV I've ever grown was ABOVE average in yield, not below.

This box has 3 plants' worth of SFV, each plant was grown in about 2.5 gallons of soiless medium, fed with only GH and bird guano tea.

picture.php

This is a scene repeated in thousands of places throughout the box. :)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts