What's new

The Crazy Movie Thread

El Vexilix

Got any tripped out movie you like to share with ?

No , not our pothead classics , but the ones that are in deep in VISUAL , ARTISTIC , CRAZY unique ACTION , or RAW uncomfortable drama with GRAPHIC adult situations that make you cringe .

These can be foreign or no dialogue , shorts , animes and classics . List some of your titles with lil to no information .

Here are some of mine :
El Topo & Holy Mountain by Alejadro Jodorowski - visually crazy
Mysterious Skin - starts out to a kid jerking it to his mom givin head
Caligula - classic , I saw it really young
Praprika - not your kids anime but tripped out visuals & good story Tracy Fragments - Ellen Paige - don't shroom to this , its too crazy
el-topo-lg.jpg
holy-mountain-la-montana-sagrada-1.jpg
paprika.jpg

Last edited:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
House of 1000 Corpses. Written and directed by Rob Zombie. If you havent seen this movie yet, you are missing out. Great psycho thriller.

America

Japanese movies are all crazy. Check out an older one called 'Battle Royale'. Its crazy in that a class is taken over by some crazy teacher who teaches all of his students to hunt each other down last man standing style. Its definitely a crazy one.

L

lostinethereal

Hell yeah Paprika, fuckin' classic. Hard to comprehend unless you're only stoned, but tripping or something, out of the question (unless you've already seen it). Howl's Moving Castle is also a great animated film. As is Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke).

Another weird one to watch while fucked up was Jim Henson's "The Dark Crystal".

Survive Style 5+, a great japanese film, 5 different plots all connected, fucking funny as hell.

Hmm, I used to have a large selection of trippy ass weird movies I would watch while fucked up all the time, that HDD crashed a while ago and I lost and forgot most of what was on there. I'll think of some more, I know of a few threads on other forums with topics about trippy ass weird movies, I'll take a gander through them later, off to work.

sns_stealth

Dark City- Kiefer Sutherland was in it but very few saw it. very dark, very mind control govt set in very strange world.

the cube- 6 people locked in a very deadly maze. very intense.

L

lostinethereal

Japanese movies are all crazy. Check out an older one called 'Battle Royale'. Its crazy in that a class is taken over by some crazy teacher who teaches all of his students to hunt each other down last man standing style. Its definitely a crazy one.

Haha, that's a good one too. There's this one line in it, soo cheesy makes me laugh every time. This one chick is dying and looks to the guy and says "You look soo cool <insert name>!" Haha, dying words are "you look so cool" that shit get's me every time.

S

Seismic

My vote goes for "koyaanisqatsi," nothing like watching cool landscapes to a nice soundtrack while your flying high:joint:

-Swampdank- I also really like house of a 1000 corpses, although devil's rejects could have been a bit better. It will be cool to see what Zombie does for the Halloween movie remake.

devilgoob

Veteran
Mad Max..

It's one of the three....but I watched it high and the whole thing made me laugh, it was like I was on another planet.

B

been

Cool thread. I'm always looking for new ideas. I can recommend Oldboy off the top of my head.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
S

Seismic

That scene made me think of the movie Belly, when they were watching gummo in the beginning in DMX's house.

Kids was pretty good too. Have you seen Bully Swampdank? Not as good as kids was, but still pretty good.

Collie Man

What is that movie called....its about a father who is on his way home with his son from a hockey game. The kid goes inside a store and gets murdered while a gang comes in and robs the store. It was a gang initiation and blah bllah blah. The person who shoots him ends up going to trial when the husband doesn't want to press chrages or anything. Then the guy takes matters in his own hands and fucks with the gang. the gang gets pissed and fucked with him family and its just action packed from there. It reminds me of running scared or taxi driver. It is fairly new. I can't remember the name for nothing. AAnyone help?