What's new

70Watt Hps 1sqft Scrog - White Widow.

C

cork144

Hi everybody, abit back i posted about doing a 70watt hps 16plant SOG, Well, i decided to ditch that after a very unsucessful attempt at cloning (tryd soil thistime instead of perlite, atleast to say.. it didnt go well... at all.) I decdided to ditch the SOG and scrog my motherplant.

Im using miracle Grow soluable nutes, i have 26 - 8 -16, 36 - 6 - 6 and 10 - 35 - 10

Cab specs;

14"D X 14"W X 22"H

2x 80mm pc fans exhausting out.

70watt HPS with reflector.

Temps usually run 26C lights on and about 17C lights off, but dont worry, my widow doesnt mind these temps at all.

picture.php

My light.

picture.php

19/2/09 First night in 12/12

picture.php

10/3/09 @21 days

picture.php

Under the screen, dont worry, they arnt ballsacks, theyre where i trimmed off all the small branches after the reveg.

Should be interesting. Ill keep an eye out. stihgnobevoli Whats up dude!!! My bagseeds didnt end up to well...just overall shitty genetics lol...I got some bomb ass Purple Chitrals going right now and they are growing amazing...1000000x better then my last grow. You helped me alot in my knowledge so feel free to check it out if you want.

Take care,
pce

T

teerull

ooh, going to keep an eye on this one! :lurk:
have got 3 WW seeds waiting for my next run!

good luck,
T :joint:

C

cork144

Im going to take pictures Weekly, each thursday starting with the next one coming So you should see major differences in the pictures between weeks, this mom under cfls started to foxtail but i had to chopp alittle early.

Im realy excited to see what she will do under HID, even if it is only a 70watt.

C

cork144

im watching this one...good job man. how long did she veg for?

Uh, she was a reveg and i honestly dont have an idea on how long shes been vegging for, did have her in a like 300ml cup for quite awhile, all i know is shes about 8 months old now and this is her 2nd time in flower.

C

cork144

make it so you can adjust height and keep the bulb 5-6" away. 4" would be good too, but you may burn at that unless you point a fan on the bulb.

thanks ill start making adjustments tonight, im going to raise the screen and plant, the reflector is bolted into the cab.

C

cork144

Thanks Thun, thinking about going back to fluro after this run, might buy either a 4 X 55watt pl-l fitting or a 6 X 55watt, not entirely sure just yet, i love your grows man you realy do grow some beautys.

C

cork144

Quick shot after ive finished pruning all the lower budsites, going to take some nicer pictures thursday, hopefully youll all notice abig change from lastweeks pictures.

picture.php

this is my first ever attempt at a scrog.

C

cork144

Alright i decided to update earlyer than thursday, different camera so much nicer pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

@28 days

spot the defs? haha dare you to try find any.