What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 CUP 2005 OFFICIAL RESULTS.....YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
What an exciting evening it has been here in Amsterdam!!!!! :friends:

I know you are all waiting...........

and waiting........

and waiting....

for the results.................so here they are!!!!

CANNABIS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
The Cannabis Poet, Lee Bridges (Postumously)

BEST COFFEE SHOP:
The Grey Area

BEST GLASS:
Sweet Leaf Glass (Rueben)

BEST PRODUCT:
Hemp Wines - The Bastard Brewer

HASH:
1st Place: King's Kross - Reeferman
2nd Place: Brent's Bubble (God Bud) - B.C. Bud Depot
3rd Place: Big's A's Special - Soma

INDEPENDENT GROWER'S CUP (Indica):
1st Place: Mosca Negra - Motavation
2nd Place: Max Grow - Bahia Black Head
3rd Place: JLP - Grape Krush

INDEPENDENT GROWER'S CUP (Sativa):
1st Place: Jimmynitz - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)
2nd Place: Smokeypufmaster - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)
3rd Place: HOG - Jack's Cleaner Bx1

BREEDER/SEED CO. (Indica):
1st Place: DNA Genetics - L.A. Confidential
2nd Place: Homegrown Fantaseeds - Shiva
3rd Place: Paradise Seeds - Sensi Star

BREEDER/SEED CO. (Sativa):
1st Place: Soma - Amnesia Haze
2nd Place: DNA Genetics - Cannalope Haze
3rd Place: Reservoir Seeds/Rezdog - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)

What a crowd on hand tonight...was standing room only and out the door too! Everyone enjoying the good vibes! Wish you could have all been here. Next year.....right?????

:wave:
dg

p.s. Stay tuned for pics of all the winners!!!!! Between pics taken by Gypsy and myself....we should have quite a show. These will be pics of entire entries, before we broke them down into judge samples.

G

Come hell or high water I damn sure will be there next year. Of course congrats to all who won.

Be Safe :friends:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There were sure some happy faces coming up to receive their award! There were extremely good entries this year...the judges had their jobs cut out for them, and then some :eek: :joint: Considering the competition submitted, it was most pleasing to see some of our IC Mag family win, like JLP, and Smokeypufmaster, Jimmynitz, and Rezdog.....WAY TO GO!!!! :friends: If I forgot someone...it is unintentional, as it has been an extremely long and hectic day, and my brain is numb....must have been the hash Soma handed me to smoke from his pipe during the awards ceremony! :joint:

Sadly a couple of the expected entries did not arrive, and in one case arrived damaged and was not submitted. Unfortunately in this sort of event things not so nice happen...and most likely in Reeferman's case some fellow from the post is toking on his cannabis entry. :mad: However, on an up note...thankfully 95% (estimating but that's close enough) of the entries arrived this year...some mighty cool stealth methods used! :wink:

dg

G

Congrats to all, Jimmy, Smokey, Rez, JLP, HOG, Reeferman, a virtual who's who of the IC family.

Good job gang, North America came rollin strong and deep this year.

Tex

Niemand

Dutchgrown said:
What an exciting evening it has been here in Amsterdam!!!!! :friends:

I know you are all waiting...........

and waiting........

and waiting....

for the results.................so here they are!!!!

CANNABIS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
The Cannabis Poet, Lee Bridges (Postumously)

BEST COFFEE SHOP:
The Grey Area

BEST GLASS:
Sweet Leaf Glass (Rueben)

BEST PRODUCT:
Hemp Wines - The Bastard Brewer

HASH:
1st Place: King's Kross - Reeferman
2nd Place: Brent's Bubble (God Bud) - B.C. Bud Depot
3rd Place: Big's A's Special - Soma

INDEPENDENT GROWER'S CUP (Indica):
1st Place: Mosca Negra - Motivation
2nd Place: Max Grow - Bahia Black Head
3rd Place: JLP - Grape Krush

INDEPENDENT GROWER'S CUP (Sativa):
1st Place: Jimmynitz - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)
2nd Place: Smokeypufmaster - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)
3rd Place: HOG - Jack's Cleaner Bx1

BREEDER/SEED CO. (Indica):
1st Place: DNA Genetics - L.A. Confidential
2nd Place: Homegrown Fantaseeds - Shiva
3rd Place: Paradise Seeds - Sensi Star

BREEDER/SEED CO. (Sativa):
1st Place: Soma - Amnesia Haze
2nd Place: DNA Genetics - Cannalope Haze
3rd Place: Reservoir Seeds/Rezdog - ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)

What a crowd on hand tonight...was standing room only and out the door too! Everyone enjoying the good vibes! Wish you could have all been here. Next year.....right?????

dg

p.s. Stay tuned for pics of all the winners!!!!! Between pics taken by Gypsy and myself....we should have quite a show. These will be pics of entire entries, before we broke them down into judge samples.

Great Job DG.. And the winners... The only slight let down was with the night ECSD was having that "I" thought Rez deserved higher than 3rd BUT 3rd is GREAT!! You can NOT argue with the Amnesia and Cannalope but.....

When you get a chance "I" would LOVE to see a breakdown of what strain each number corresponded to....

Respect

tragic1

Congratulations to all my IC brothers who won. It's nice to see The States representing. Maybe one day we can do it here. :canabis:

G

BIG CONGRATS to all the winners...

Looks like the ESCD was damn near a sweep! Grate job jimmy, smokey and rez! I'm gettin excited about my V3's :rolleyes: hehehe...

Gods, I wish I were there!

:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Glad a good time was/is happening for all involved. Hope you have safe travel home. Soooo, any smoke reports coming on the entries soon?

G

Congrats JLP, HOG, Reeferman, Jimmy, Smokey and Rez!

First class herb and first class people... props to all that made it there and to all those that entered.

How I would have loved to been there with ya'll... next year for sure!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to all the winners!!!! way to go guys ....
But a special big SHOUT OUT to HOG !!!!!!!!!!! Yea brother ... way to go .... barely even mentioned that he entered and then pulls down a third .... I think Hogs win is the big surprise. The most Humble guy of all slips in with a GIANT third place ... Way to go HOOKED ON GROWN!!!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Congratulations to HOG, Rez, Smokey and Jimmy. Well done everybody. A big thumbs up to DNA Genetics for their first and second place finish. Wish I was there, oh well maybe next time. :wave:

G

Congrats to all people involved. I'll be there next year. I can't wait!

G

DG- Please let us know which numbers went to what entries etc, so I can see how I judged them personally. Thanks much.

ES

JLP

Veteran
Congratulations HOG,Rez,Smokey,Reeferman,Jimmy and Soma.

I certainly can't take all the credit for placing with the Grape Krush.All I did was grow it,DJ Short was the one who created it.And a special thanks to Red over at Legend's,he sent me the seeds for free as a test grow before anybody else even had them,if he hadn't then that plant would still be in my tray instead of being at the cup.

Thanks for the results DG :smile:

JLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts