What's new

New purple power(nirvana)

THC123

Veteran
Foto-JYFV8E8G.jpg

Foto-HDKGLFZO.jpg

Foto-CF6UEAT6.jpg

(transplanted full soil beginning of augsust from 10 liters , sorry for the pic , forgot to turn it:D)

Foto-NEPYLJNE.jpg

Foto-3VZ8FJS7.jpg

Foto-4X3AR8NM.jpg

New "Purple"Power

I harvested it 20th of october , so the end of september harvest date nirvana mentionned wans't right

It is also NOT mold resistant like nirvana says.

I harvested her a bit early cuz i was having too much mold.

Anywho besides this i think this is a wonderful strain.

Mine didn't turn purple at all but looked like a white strain.

It produces lots of thc also on the leaves , so for hash this one is nice.

It has a very sweet but also a bit sour , candy like aroma which reminds me a bit of happy brother(from Karma genetics)

After curing it tasted like the smell.

The effect is good but not super strong , but it does the job , i would smoke this bud only cuz of the taste.

Will def give this one another go , but i don't think this plant is really fit as an outdoor plant.

I grew it in a greenhouse and had lots of mold , so i guess outside where i live would be a disaster.

Nirvana has good genetics , but you just can't trust the i nformation they give with their strains.

Up to know the most reliable info IMHO comes from dutch passion(also regarding harvest dates)

Lucky 7

I agree about the Dutch Passion . . . . I will try to find a photo of mine, as it did turn purple. Pretty strong, not overpowering, but wouldn't want to go motoring either. I can barley taste, so that I can't say! :2cents:

My photos appear to have been deleted! :fsu:

THC123

Veteran
cool

Well if u want u can update this thread with pics of your NPP as it progresses , up to the final smoke test.

Wondering if ur NPP will also be candy sweet and sour like mine

Lucky 7

hhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=204994&ppuser=5159ttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=204990&ppuser=5159

Unfortunately about the only thing I can really taste these days is good bourbon
and Dave's Famous B B Que Sauce :)

Good Luck!

M

moses224

Day 50-55 veg update. I decided to LST one. This is my first attempt at LST so work with me......here they are one plant lst one not just topped twice.

EDIT SITE WONT LET ME UPLOAD MUST BE SITE ERROR ILL UL IN A FEW

M

moses224

its purple power color wouldnt show until flowering and as stated earlier in thread most likely only with cold temps. this us test run so we will see

M

moses224

my photos are new PURPLE power plant..no confusion just no purple...id imagine they only go purp under cold enviroment (which most breeds do anyway) Ill see im at day 30 - 50 veg depending on plant and i have just 8 going

Latest posts

Latest posts