What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Skunk Macro's from Green Supremes feb 09

bubbleman

Veteran
Well this sweet skunk is probably cut and hanging by now, but yesterday it was still growing and alive. So i took these and figured i would share them here with you all .
So take a phat rip and enjoy...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubble man

Nik Dynosaur

BUBBLEMAN!!!

God i love your photography. You make my pictures look like the inane scribblings of a 3 year old boy. I hope that i can take pictures like this some day. How amazing!

house

Good god! Great looking bud and even greater macro. The individual trichome shots look national geographic professional.

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey guys thanks for the kind words. Am always glad to share the shots here at icmag.
I am using the MPE macro lens from canon, a very specialized piece of glass, that goes from 1:1 up to 5:1. The only macro lens of its kind on the market.
I am also using a canon body> I had the 40D up until very recently when i got the 5D mark II. full frame sensor, 22mega pixels, HD video capable. A totaly freaking amazing camera.
Hey cambiam thanks for getting me to look at that photo in a different light. I thought it was nice, but after looking at it after your comment, made me appreciate it even more.
My personal favorite of the bunch is number 9.
anyone else want to add which one they like the most feel free.

Hey house funny you should say that, because a few months back national geographic called me ( got my number from my editor at cannabis culture ie marc emery)
And basicaly hired me to take a few key shots they needed for an upcoming documentary on cannabis they were doing on the nationial geo channel. The show is called marijuana nation and the macro shots in the show are ones i sold to them>
In fact it was their check that put me over the top in being able to pick up the 5D, as i decided i would only buy a better camera if i earned it thru photography>

picture.php

Peace
Bubbleman

trueblu8

Hey house funny you should say that, because a few months back national geographic called me ( got my number from my editor at cannabis culture ie marc emery)
And basicaly hired me to take a few key shots they needed for an upcoming documentary on cannabis they were doing on the nationial geo channel. The show is called marijuana nation and the macro shots in the show are ones i sold to them>
In fact it was their check that put me over the top in being able to pick up the 5D, as i decided i would only buy a better camera if i earned it thru photography>

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Bubbleman
Holy SHIT!
I second that "Holy SHIT"!
That is awesome. And a great background story as well. Congratulations on your success. I can't wait to see that episode of National Geographic when it comes out. Will you be able to get a copy of the show when it airs? I would definitely like to see it.

the last one looks like an alien tongue "gizza kiss" lol
I would have to agree with this and add that in the second pic the trichs look like little clear mushrooms.

Slap

Great pictures, even those who I know that are accomplished photographers can't take shots like that, simply amazing.

G

Green Supreme

Ya thanks to Bubs for his outstanding work. Lookin forward to the future. Peace GS