What's new

Organic Psychodelicia

Solidopc

Here's some pictures of a plant called psychodelicia by a company called sweetseeds. I am very fond of this spanish companies work, and have tried many of their offerings, and loved each one.

This plant is mothered by a clone from the US. I do not know what clone it is. The pollen donor is a nepalese hash plant. It has great resin production and thick, sturdy branches. You can tell the buds will be nice and dense once finished.

The plant is very easy to grow. Feeds quite well, andstays very compact. Doesn't even double in size during flowering. The smell is quite strange. The lower buds smell like bubblegum sweet candy. The main cola smells sour, and a little putrid. Not suyre why there is this difference.

The plant has been grown in 12 litres of plagron allmix, and fed bio-bizz grow/bloom/alga-mic, with canadian express headmasta and growtek monster bloom as additives. It's also had water and mollasses every third watering. She is at day 40 of 12/12 today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• aa97 001 (Small).jpg
    aa97 001 (Small).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
  • aa97 002 (Small).jpg
    aa97 002 (Small).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 19
  • aa97 003 (Small).jpg
    aa97 003 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
  • aa97 006 (Small).jpg
    aa97 006 (Small).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 14

Solidopc

I've also wondered and searched but cannot find any info on it. The breeder notes themself that go with the strain only say it's a clone from the US. It's supposed to be a candy, bubblegum smelling variety, so it might be the bubblegum clone, but that's just a wild guess and probably not right.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated.

Solidopc

Here's some pictures of my organic psicodelicia at day 65 of 12/12. Showing some nice colours and saturated in resin. Smells of oranges. Can't wait to smoke it. Coming down in a few days.

Last two pictures are of some recently harvested jack herer x ak47 buds. All organically grown in soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wayzer

Thats some real fuckin Organic Psychodelicia!!!!!!!!!

that stuff looks great! Saturated in resin lolol, that is what it looks like.

nice growin!

hey soliops

Your plants looks marvelous. I too have had quite a positive experience with sweetseeds, and was thinking about trying their ak47 x jack H cross(and the pictures of those cured nugs really atimulated my curiosity ;) ); can you elaborate a bit on that plant? flowering time, high, and most importantly: how is the stretch?
thanks

Solidopc

The jack herer x ak47 was not the easiest plant to grow. Needs an experienced grower to get the best out of her, but she really comes good if you keep her green.

She does like her food, but only when she's ready. Watch for Ndef early to mid flowering. She'll take a couple of big doese of N then, and needs extra Mg too. She'll about triple in height during flowering. I flowered at 1 foot and the plant was just over 3 foot at harvest.

She flowered for 74 days i think, but could of been chopped a week around day 65. Infact i think the aroma was a lilttle nicer at day 65 than when i chopped. Very piney sweet smelling. With an acidic edge. The taste is like smoking home-pressed hash. Tastes really resiny, with a piney sweet taste left on the tongue after the exhale. also has a nice bite to the exhale. The high is very lively. Nice daytime smoke or while out and about. No paranoia, and not racy, just nice and dreamy without any fuzziness or couchlock. I really like it and will grow it again.

If you are a newer grower. I'd suggest the black jack over the jack47 if you want a jack hybrid. She was much easier to grow. Loved being fimmed, and had a more fruity sweet aroma, than piney. The jack47 didn't really like being topped either, allthough those buds were from a fimmed plant. The ones left to their narural form seemed happier.

If you want a very easy plant to grow, then this psicodelicia is extremely easy and a real resin bomb. Great smell too. Hardly any stretch, just about doubles, but allmost not even that. Their sweet afghani is also quite easy but more couchlock. The psicodelicia and jacks are more uplifting and active, which i prefer. I got ukcheese to get down and dirty. lol.

I'm trying their sweet tai next, it's their most rewarded variety. Still in veg, but i've not been dissapointed in any sweetseeds stuff yet.

I was talking to one of the sweetseeds breeders about their gear, and he recomended if i liked the ones i'd tried so far, to try the wild rose and green posion. These are his personal favourites, so i've definate plans for these two aswell.

Thanks for all the commets everyone, it's much appreciated.

Solidops:

Sorry for the late reply and thanks a lot for the information regarding the jack47. I've recently considered running some sort of AK47 cross; and the jack47 was one of the prime candidates, which it really isn't anymore, simply because I hate finicky strains - so thanks a lot for clarifying that.
The black jack sounds nice aswell, but I already have the SAD (which is absolutely wonderful - in the full sense of teh word), so I was hoping to try something without the black domina influence.
Summa summarum, I think I'm just gonna look for a different ak47 hybrid than the jack 47. So thanks again for the useful info.
...oh and I concur with Beandip - wonderful choice of book. Too few people read the classics today.

Solidopc

No worries man. It's not the easiest plant to grow so if you want something is definatly aint ya thing. I'm not that fussed on ak47, to me it lacks taste, which is why i try it in a hybrid this time. I love the jack taste, so it was a natural choice for me.

Now for some pictures of the psicodelicia at day 68 right before i chopped her down. Some lovely colours in the leafs and buds, resin is just insane, would be a hash makers dream. The smell is lemons and a fuely smell, sulphur and fuel, imagine lemon petrol if you will. That about sums it up. Wish i'd cloned the buggar as it's very very nice, but i'm sure there's this, and plenty more great phenos in this line to look for.

Really dense buds, good yield for the size plant, only about 2 foot or so and trained under the light as it was left all on its own in flower. Would veg it bigger next time and there definatly will be a next time.

Will do a smoke report once it's dried and cured. But again, another cracker from sweetseeds. Still to have a bad plant from these guys. The worst stuff i've had from them is good, the best, is out of this world, and this looks to be coming up there with my tango jack mother, and the lemon hash SAD pheno.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr. Burgundy

We park our cars in the same garage...

We park our cars in the same garage...

Nice pics on Sweetseeds gear. I use bio-bizz, and I am currently running a BlackJack on day 51. I just popped a Psichodelica bean (fem) yesterday-its under the CFL's now. I have a Cream Caramel on day 62, that is flushing and may get the 'three days of darkness' soon..

Good luck!

Solidopc

You'll like the black jack i did. Mine went 79 days, i had a mother of this lovely acidic fruit punch smelling one with a nice acidic bite to the taste. Had the crazy big calyxs aswell, light green when left go long enough.

The psicodelicia is a real suprise for me. I was given a mix set of 2 black jack, 2 sweet afghani and 2 psicodelicia, and i had bought the first two before, but psicodelicia would not of been top of my list of their offerings i wanted to try. As i wanted to try others aswell. But now, dam it's definatly right up there with my favourites, maybe even my favourite pending a smoke report.

The smell is just beautiful, and has a really familar aroma to it. I am convinced i have smoked bud like this before, allthough not exactly like it, i'm sure this clone from the US they say they use as the mother i have smoked in another hybrid, as its very familar, and in a very good way, but its also not quite the same, and nicely different. Its like lemon fuel, citric petrol or something. Amazing, and the resin coverage is just top notch.

And then ontop of all that, it has the beautiful colours aswell, so it might just top my black jack mother as my favourite yet. I am sad though that i have no cuttings of this one. I wish i had, and from now on will take cuttings of all my plants, as its allways the unexpected ones that turn out the best aint it?

I will definatly be growing more psicodelicia, and hunting for a similar pheno with the great colurs and aroma and resin of this one.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looks amazing and enjoyed your description of her, that jack x ak47 looks delicious as well, enjoy puffing her and hope to see more of your work to come, puff er easy :joint:

norwalkin

:woohoo: Hey Now! :joint:

I concur ...:respect:

I am extremely pleased with Sweetseeds!:2cents:

I grew out the BlackJack last outdoor season ... very stretchy plant outdoors topped with fruity cone shaped colas .... Excellent smoke and flavor. I also just popped Pschyodelicia myself to run this summer outdoor organic ... aact feeding ....

I have Ice Cool in week 3 of flower very dense heavy Indica plants. While in veg under T-5's they were at 11 nodes at less than 10 inches!:yoinks:

Yeah Me Too solid .... I am planning on running the Green Poisen, Sweet Thai, and Wild Rose also as I have had 100% germ rate with this breeder and very stable (potent) plants. :yeahthats

Keep On Growin' :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts