IMG_7000.jpg

IMG_6970.jpg

IMG_7110.jpg

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

Peace.

Bender

Wow! That's one hell of a BHO run. Please tell me you have at least one ridiculous and wasteful smokedown planned for some of that?

wow grassman that is fucking awesome how many cans of gas did u end up using to make all that????and was it made from bud or from trim and how much do u think the herb weighed thank in adv. i am a bho lover so sorry for the drool all over the keyboard thankz drelow51/50

Wfw1

Can we get a shot of the jar your putting it all in? looks big how much do you think you have?

Must say, very nice run.

tokinsmokin

Thats a hell of a run. You won't need to do an extraction for a while. Just looking at those pics make me want to smoke some of mine. Enjoy!

Che

Veteran
I've done runs 1/3 that size, and thought that was massive. Well done, beautiful extract. How is the smoke, did it capture the profile of the plant it came from?

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
A la rica miel!!

Awesome pics as always grassman.

I´ve some question, Do you drop all the gas on the same plate? And then, do you purge only one time when gas dropping is finished?

Thanks so much Grassaman :D

chicalyx

All those large bubbles are domes of tane. Zapping them with a torch or blowing the top w/hairdryer will help get the last of the gas out.

dozer

Wohooo, great run GrassMan!

I've just found a chinese store selling that brand of butane for less than 2€ a can. I mirror tested it and ran a tube with it and it seems OK, no deposit, funny smell or anything. What do you think of that tane? It seems pretty good and cheap to me. :)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
I was using the same cans......but than i found a shop that sell Butangas for cookers in big bottles

and i love it......is so simpel....has a lot of presure...it's worikng very well

dozer

HMK, don't know if the question was for me but I found those cans in Portugal.

buddah, I'v been tempted to try those kind of botles for cookers but I never did it because most butane for those kind of uses have aditives for smell. It's a safety mesure so that you can smell it in case there is a leak or if the cooker fire goes out unnoticed.

Wfw1

I think he was talking to buddah I was wondering the same thing. If it's the same good butane you use in the cans then that's an amazing idea. Otherwise for the price I found cans at it wouldn't be worth it to me.

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Glad you like it.

Bender, the wasteful somekedown is daily :joint:

drelow31@yahoo., around 40 cans. Was all made from buds, mostly popcorn from organic greenhouse grow. That was part of 1,5kg of bud processed.

Wfw1, sure. Here you have a few.

Sammet, wana spoonful? :dueling::violin::D

IMG_7178.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

Che, it did capture the profile of the plantS, Was a mix of different hashplant and a bit of skunk:
X18 x Uzbekistan
Chitral x Uzbekistan
Pot of Gold
Super Skunk
Deep Chunk x Nepal
Deep Chunk x Uzbekistan
Deep Chunk
….
centralcoastbud , the fiinal volume was around 260 ml.

Hey HMK, nice to see you around. The vape kicks fine :headbange:headbange:headbange.
I made a second run and cleaned it with Active Carbon and got surprised about quality and potency. Runny but clean.
If there is any chance to be again in the list, please let me know. I like a lot the glass on glass joint.
This photo is for you.

IMG_7170.jpg

Buenas Dimajones-AICC-,:wave:
I made it that way:
6 cooper tubes, each one holds 75g, lab filter, active carbon prechamber.
- I fill 3 tubes and I put them in the freezer with gas refills for overnight.
- Early morning, I make the extraction. (3 x 300ml gas refills / 3 tubes) on the same plate. To evaporate almost 1l gas is quit impressive. All is done outdoor in a vented balcony, no electric devices, no fire…
- During the extraction a fill the other 3 tubes and, to the freezer.
- In the night, again extraction.
- And again, and again.

chicalyx, not needed when working with this amounts. Every 30ml of oil added to the jar, I made a boiling water bath mixing it and got all the gas out. I even made earth wax or budder accidentally due to excessive purge.

dozer, nice to see ya!:wave:
The gas that I used on this extraction wasn’t good as colibri, vector… but using an Active Carbon prechamber looks to me nice, the result. You can find a few photos of it from leocadius in cannabiscafe. You can also build one from cooper and to add or not depending on the gas you are using.

buddah, I don’t recommend you that kind of gas at all. A lot of mercaptans.

I recently got access to 99.98% nButane (research quality). Is really expensive and I’m thinking on a closet system, like foaf’s one. 

More pics…
Peace.

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

Wfw1

Very nice grassman, I especially like the shot with the jars and vape very impressive. Here's a shot of part of my little collection, maybe you'd consider a trade? lmao :YaRight:

Latest posts

Latest posts