What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....smokes weed

NOKUY

Veteran
i thought this type of thread might be cool here.

basicly just 1 pic per post of someone who smokes or smoked weed (usually a celeb' im sure) or random....and lets try not to repeat any.

add commentary or source if u want and especially if it's "breaking news"..or if there might be doubt.

...so i guess ill start

bob marley smoked weed:
01-bob-marley-082107.jpg

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Winning eight gold medals and.....

smoking the reefer.....

michael-phelps-bong.jpg

Carl Sagan smoked weed: Astrochemist, Astrophysicist, Author, Astronomer, promoter of SETI, and possessor of one bad ass speaking voice.

He even published an essay promoting MJ under a pseudonym.
picture.php

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Pierre Berton

Pierre Berton

Pierre Francis De Marigny Berton, CC, O.Ont, BA, D.Litt (July 12, 1920 – November 30, 2004) was a noted Canadian author of non-fiction, especially Canadiana and Canadian history, and was a well-known television personality and journalist.

An accomplished storyteller, Berton was one of Canada's most prolific and popular authors. He wrote 50 books, including ones on popular culture, Canadian history, critiques of mainstream religion, anthologies, children's books and historical works for youth. He was credited with popularizing Canadian history.

picture.php

Pierre Berton Bruce Lee Interview (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOtmhA6Nvw

Pierre Berton ~ How to roll a joint

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=6635

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't forget Willie Nelson...

picture.php

Cameron Diaz & Drew Barrymore

picture.php

NOKUY

Veteran
awesome additions everyone!

bill gates smokes weed:
bill-gates-mugshot.jpg

Bill Gates officially moves up from "possible pothead" to VIP with the discovery of the 1994 book Gates: How Microsoft's Mogul Reinvented an Industry—and Made Himself the Richest Man in America by PC Magazine's Stephen Manes and Seattle Times reporter Paul Andrews. While at Harvard in the early 1970s, during the days of sex and drugs and rock and roll, "I don't think I was unusual in any of those dimensions, plus or minus," Gates said in an interview on August 29, 1991. His record collection mostly consisted of albums by Seattle native Jimi Hendrix, foisted on him by Paul Allen with the catchphrase, "Are you experienced?"

The book states, "As for drugs—well, Gates was certainly not unusual there. Marijuana was the pharmaceutical of choice, but in [roommate Sam] Znaimer's words, "on a couple of well-planned isolated occasions we'd go off to the country and spend time contemplating the universe." Gates told Playboy he did LSD in his interview with the magazine, published December 8, 1994.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
rodney_dangerfield.jpg

My man, Rodney Dangerfield aka Jacob Cohen. Smoked "boss pot" nearly every day of his life. I read his autobiography "It's Not Easy Bein' Me" and it was awesome. Check this out:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/6054693/gone_to_pot

~Abbie :joint:

I love this guy. A real legend.... Some of you know I have been working a few breeding projects, hopefuly I will be able to produce a genetic that is name worthy of our fallen bredrin....

http://www.cleartest.com/psotm/rodney-dangerfield/
Rodney Dangerfield was rushed to a hospital terrified he was having a heart attack—and to calm himself he fired up a joint right in the middle of the Intensive Care Unit.

friend of mine who does tattooing has been working up a RD quarter sleeve piece that im going to get inked in his honor...just havent had the time needed to recoup. last time i got ink before a planting season i ended up ripping all the scabs,,,had to go back later and have parts re-inked,,,anyways much respect to NOKUY ,, ,great idea,,, and since no one else has posted them:::

richard branson might not publicly announce his love for cannabis, but people who know him personally can say otherwise. not to mention the business king would love to start a commercial selling operation. http://www.e-stoned.com/rec/77-Richard-Branson-Virgin/

Virgin boss Richard Branson said last night that he would sell legalized cannabis in his stores but not tobacco because it is too dangerous.

Ted Turner smokes weed. He even got caught growing marijuana in his dorm room at school! He may even be a member! (probably not)

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barbra Streisand... In a 1972 Rolling Stone interview, Babs said, "I'd take out a joint and light it. First, just faking it. Then I started lighting live joints, passing them around to the band, you know. It was great, it relieved all my tensions. And I ended up with the greatest supply of grass ever. Other acts up and down the Strip heard about what I was doing - Little Anthony and the Imperials, people like that - and started sending me the best dope in the world. I never ran out."

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts