What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little yellow little purple stem ... anything wrong?

G

68930DSC01597.JPG

They could be underfed, was cal mag deficaint, or to cold night temps ...

what you think, or do you think they are fine ...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2099239#post2099239

They are sativas top growth is very bright green no purple in the stems or leaves except lower.

Last edited:
G

Also believe these got to much nitrogen in the beginning of flower somehow ...
finally putting on some bud .. very little tric production still ...

picture.php

G

First time 100% coco grow flooded daily lights on

This is my first time with everything in coco ... The gals are just getting over PH issue and cal mag def .... Everything is fixed now
Feeding now at ph 6.0 flooded daily
Coco is mixed with peralite and treated with plant success or pure coco them mixed with root organics.
temps 80/65 to fix cal mag they where foiler fed, and cal mag added to the rez
last 10 days they have gotten
5ml pure blend bloom
5ml pure vidia bloom
2ml cal mag
1 ml root excelerator
1 ml silica
comes out to 200 ppm tap ... + 700 above = 900ppm total

I have fed these superdawg in the past up to 12-1300 with gh lucas do I need to feed more or less with organics?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2099239#post2099239

Last edited:

Weedninja

Mobile nute deficiencies like N and mag start out at the bottom of the plant because the plant pulls mobile nutes from the bottom leaves to feed new growth.

Looks like you need to hit 'em with a little N. With a mag deficiency, you would have striping first and more dead spots on the leaves(necrosis).

G

I just realized i give my moms 1300 ppm pbp grow ...,so I just hit the flower with 1050 instead of 900 ... i think i have been starvin them and cut out the cal mag ...

Last edited:

HindukushMaster

n def, id hit them with a nice meal soon. 1 tsp to a gallon of water or 1 tblspoon depending on how potent your nuteys are. they look like there ready for some food tho

G

Thats was defiantly the issue ... They grew like 1/2 inch and more hairs just from one nights feed .... :)

HindukushMaster

N and definitely some epsom salts to get magnesium back up in there. tsp or tblspoon to a gallon. use it sparringly just to bring back to 1000%

Latest posts

Latest posts