What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower social group....

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All breeders, pollen chuckers and growers alike wanted.

Since Autoflowers cannot get a subsection on Icmag devoted to AF's even though it is one of the fastest growing areas of growing there is. I started a non specific breeder social group to discuss everything AF.

More people equal more info and more info means better strains which means more growers.

So bring your closet grows your computer case grows with your pictures,ideas and knowledge and lets begin showing the nay-sayers AF's can do it.

S_a_H

http://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=29

Last edited:
I am very interested in auto flowering strains like lowryder etc. I am also interested in joining your group but I am so new here. I don't know why everybody doesn't wanna grow autoflowering stains though. I mean 6 months versus 60 days, it's a pretty clear choice to me. My state just legalized medical marijuana and I am definitely wanting to get involved however I can.

P

perakko

great idea, would be cool to get a thread like the ultimate sativa thread but about autoflowers.

i live in the northern scandinavia so autoflowers are pretty known here and many start their first grows with lowryder. i consider the original lowryder a very great tool in breeding strains for northern latitudes. i wouldn't necessarily grow autos inside but outside the well bread af's have great potential.

okay i'll rest my case for now, hoping more people will chime in to this tread and make a great base for af knowledge.

here's few pics

this ones pehkuruder af, a finnish old school sativadom crossed to a (ruderalis indica x lowryder) i chose this mom from f2 generation which had a lot of phenotype variation. dusted this with two of the fastest males for completing an full autoflower line. yielded few hundred seeds... my original plan was to put this outside but it was so fast it flowered during pregrow inside.

24226DSC06952-med.JPG

24226DSC06950-med.JPG

i know the yield looks low but she had limited rootspace and was grown under just a few cfl's. i believe these have potential outside. im gonna be selecting for size and branching structure next summer...

here is polyhybrid consisting both lowrydes, stuporsonic and early pearl i guess... all these local lines are basicly polyhybrids but i hope to be able to select for more individual traits in the future summers, creating something unique... this was dusted with a large pehkuruder male which was more of an early strain than autoflower. i still believe the offspring will put out decent percent of full autoing plants.

24226syksykuvia_008-med.jpg

24226IMG_9037-med.jpg

okay, let's hear about your projects everyone!

Mr.Jones

i tried the sensi ruderalis indica (ruderalisxortega) and it actually
grew into a nice plant but it didnt autoflower and the herb was really
weak ...
if theres someone interessted in pics i can post them!

still wanna try lowrider sometimes ... sounds like fun

P

perakko

i dont think sensis ruderalis indica has many if any autoflowering plants.. i guess some of the males might auto?

im thinking about getting some mossys jem for next summer to put outside also, cheaper than joint doctors lowryders and it's pretty well documented here in icmag. looks like awesome breeding work. anybody interested trying autos, check that out!

junior_grower

I have been searching for pure rudi for a year now. I have tried many different auto flowers, but have only found 1 or 2 that produce decent crops. The fact that I just Bought RUDI indica and now I'm being told it wont auto flower pisses me off. I wish to join and there should be a full section on this.

Mr.Jones

yeah i just grew out 2 plants out indoor so i cant tell if they dont autoflower
at all but my two plants were about a one and a half foot tall and they didnt
flower so i put them on 12/12 and they both started to flower ...

did anyone try the grass-o-matic auto ak47?

read a pretty good report about it and it is supposed to be working
... but i would like to hear it from some other source

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The "tall" one in the pic is my auto. It is Masterlow x Kentucky indica F1.
54438vegspot.jpg

Here are some more. This is at 6 weeks from showing sex.
54438ki_x_m_l_auto.jpg

54438k_i_x_m_l_auto2.jpg

The father of this cross was the micro pheno as you can see. The seedlings you see in the background are f2's of this cross. I'm working on stabilizing the micro trait. I have one male out of them that is dropping pollen at 2.5 inches tall. The female you see is seeded by the new zealand purple indica pheno of Mandala#1. I'm going to cross those seeds with the pollen from my new found micro male then inbreed from there. As soon as this site starts working again I will be able to upload pics of the rest. Right now I can only show whats in my old gallery. My goal is to get a strain going that I can toss in all the wooded areas and parks and see if I can get it to take over naturally.

Nik Dynosaur

i have an autoflowering highland oaxacan sativa. I don't know if that counts though. I'll post a picture in a second

EDIT::

i'm SO sorry about the size of the picture, oh man. i feel like i ruined the thread. haha bare with me because this is the first picture i've posted...

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i joined the group...cant say ive really grown autos....well i did have 2 lots of lowryder from OG days where i only got one of the two batches to germ and got a male and a fem and the male just died on me...the fem i pollenated with sour d pollen...but didnt get the chance to harvest the seeds...

should have some auto ak47 on the way which im exited about :D....autos have really grown on me for two reasons....they have gotten stronger with all the effort ppl have put into them...and the amount of crops that can be grown each year compared to normal strains....when i get things happening i'll let ya all know.HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts