What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer Grow

H

Hazeseeker

picture.php

Hi all,
just recieved a pack of Sensi's Jack Herer in the post this morning and boy am i excited:rasta:,
gonna get these started straight away, gonna germ them the usual way (paper towel).
Jack's been a favourite of mine since i first had the pleasure of smoking it around 5/6 years ago, feels good to finally get it in the garden as it's my all time favourite erb,
if anyone else is currently growing Sensi's Jack Herer feel free to add your pics, the more the merrier:joint:.
The plan is to hopefully find a couple of nice keepers to keep as mum plants and a really nice male in the mix would be a real bonus:canabis:

peace

Cabri

Get on with it. Jacks back. looking towards harvest on this one and cant wait to see what the hype with jack herer is all about. I guess you gonna show us JR

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool. Keep a look out for the 77 day plants,, (they're the ones that reap nuff flowers) :dance:

All the best :yes: :canabis:

GANjA_FARmER619

Nice! what seed bank did you use? jack is going to be my next purchase and its kinda expensive so i wanna make sure my shits legit. Peace

i am about two weeks into flower of some f2 stock from sensi originally, i am curious to see how you do....they get BIG....you training? how high can you go? i am running under 2 1000 watters and they really filled out the room.....i have my eyes on one female that has the growth pattern i like and eats nutes like a hog....i saved two males that have a very nice overly ripe mango smell to them....good luck!!!! I also noticed that they do not like being chilly at night as compared to my stocky indicas, and once i corrected those temps they really took off on their growth....cant wait to see how my girls smoke, but am prepared to take them to epitome of ripe...

CtHaddock

I put some sensi jack herer on wet paper towel today, along with mns ssh and serious km.

Good luck with your grow!

L

LolaGal

The Moon is in Libra today and 3rd quarter. Libra is a semi-fruitful sign, but is good for planting flowers, supposed to make em beautiful. They should have good roots on em in 3rd quarter plant. If you want a really good day to germ, try 29th. It's a good time for planting by Lunar signs. Hope you do well.

I have some Jacky White seeds, are they just a cross between Jack and White Widow?

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
i am about two weeks into flower of some f2 stock from sensi originally, i am curious to see how you do....they get BIG....you training?
Inefectualize

Yes - the Jack Herer will have a huge 'bounce' once you put them into the flower cycle. I usually kick them off at about 24" and they finish up at around 36" - more or less.

In a 5-gallon Smart Pot with an organic soil mixture and no nutrients, I figure to get 3 - 3.5 ounces per plant.

HTH

CC

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Haze! Ok im tagged. Ill leave it to you to talk me into giving this strain a run...lol. What type of setup you running? Screw the lil details...lol...just hydro or soil and watts...lol.
Peace, bugout

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hazeseeker good to see youve finally got sum jack herer your going to love the finished product especialy the 77 day pheno, ive got sum awesome pics of jack's at its finest the 77pheno i just have to find em ill have a look 2nite and post some up im pulling up a chair 4 this...i love my jack's

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait to see how genetics from the same seed bank compaire im growing the same as you Sensi Seeds. It will be a few months before mine are flowering enough to post good pictures. I will show and tell then.

I have 5 so I hope I get a great Pheno

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts