What's new

Here we go again...6 Plants in COCO 600w

707Corridor

Hey there everyone!

Haven't been around in awhile. Well that isn't a fair statement, I've been around the boards just haven't had a project to share(See Below)...until now. (Clones on the way). I've done a few runs and have mentored some else into the art, so please only bring constructive advice so as people to share And please dont ask questions unless you've read the entire post.

Here's my set-up (Pics up in a few days):

1 600watt for flower and a 4'x4 T5 for VEG.

Cabinet (4x4x6) exhaust into legit Can 33 : 265CFM fan as exhaust.

There will be 6 or 7 plants in 3gallon pots. Filled with 70%CoCo/30%Perlite

The Nutes will be as followed:
Canna A+B
Canna Cannazyme
Rhizotonic for roots during veg.
Canna pk 13/14
Local oraganic Bloom Stimulator

Clones will be arriving within the next week. They will be of the indica persuasion and very likely purple. My Clone source is still waiting to cut and to root some for me to start.

I Hope people find my thread helpful in their research in doing thier own COCO grown. From what I've seen IMO CoCo buds have been very easy to grow and usually fuss free. Keep it simple.

Also anyone intereseted in starting a NorCal(Sonoma County)/CoCo Growers group here. Let me know or if you know of one shoot me a message.

Peace

707Corridor

Just got update on my clones. Looks like I'll have a nice selection to choose from...Most likely will be getting some type of purple strain that is also indica. If not just a fat indica then. Looks like I can be getting my hands on some OG KUSH or some nice Blue crosses, Havent completely decided yet....Ill have them in house probably next week.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
what are you shooting for yield wise with this 600w 6-7 plant run? I am trying to decide between a 400 watt and a 600 as well as between coco or soil.

707Corridor

Hey everyone. Sorry for they delay but its finally here...got my babies into thier new home.:woohoo:

medmaker420: I hope to get around 16 to 18 ounces. but more realistic is around 13-16.

So below are the pics. The tray with with 4 are Strawberry Cough. The tray with 3 are Bubba Kush. I was advised that both of these will finish around 60 days. I don't really care if the bubba is real or not, I know for sure that this cutting is a hardy indica. I'll be vegging these for about 1.5/2 weeks and bend them into bushes and veg another week or so and then pop into flower.

I'm going to let them veg a little in the small cups. I hope to develop a vibrant root ball.

707Corridor

Another update:

So I just repotted into some nice small square pots. So decided id put some pics up from that...

hope all is well w/ everyone.

Lookin' good, 707! :wave:

I see you're a cutter? ( A coco cutter, that is :nanana: )
No dusty, volcanic shit in MY coir! I'm just joshin' man, have a great grow! I'm off to check your old threads. Take care :joint:

707Corridor

Pretty much Wild Ep...I am a cutter. Its funny you brought it up cuz im actually repotting into pure coco for flower. Ill just leave the coco from veg as to not disturb the roots.

But yeah...my next run will be 100 percent coco.

ps anyone else having trouble uploading pictures???

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Can't wait to see how grow goes and thank you for answering my question. I think I might do the 600 as well. Off to read more about coco now.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
lookin good so far how are they lookin been about a week since you took any pix....

i am gonna do a coco ebb and flow grow after this soil run is done love the choice of nutes.

707Corridor

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I'll be updating with some pics tomorrow after i water them. Everythings is going good so far, some of the strawberry coughs had little stress after i repotted so some of the leaves showed stress. Also my friend who gifted these to me said that the SC was purple pretty much thru out the whole process who knows, show purple has showed up already...who knows I'm a skeptic.

707Corridor

Here's those pics as promised Norcal...took them while i watered them. Picked a new bottle of rhizo today give them a little o that.

Heres the 3 Bubba Kushes

And the Strawberry Cough...

You can def tell which has a more sativa dominant genetics. I really like how different they look right now. They look good so far other then the stress from repotting but it looks like that has passed. hope everyone is having a grand ol day. :joint:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
pulling up a chair for this one - I'm also running a 6 pot scrog in coco :) ...or will be at least - my clones arrived y'day so a week behind yours. I'll be reading this to see what to do next week then :D.

best of luck
j

707Corridor

Just a quick update. Plants lookin' good...the stress from enviroment change is over I and I've seen some intense growth the past two days. I'm going to start steping up feeding in the next few days (I'm using all canna nutes minus the boost. Some Cal-Mag at the beginning of veg). Looks like its shaping to be alot of budsites...:joint:

Some Pics...the bushy ones are bubba, the lanky ones are strawberry cough

Jamieshoes - I'm not doing a scrog just to give you a heads up. I will be bending these babies and making them into bushes before i bloom. I have done a scrog before, just make sure you have a good idea of the stretch and if its indica or sativa. This info will let you know when to swtich to 12/12 and how much of the screen you should fill up before flipping also.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Right on brotha, hope I can stick around for this one! I've got a couple bubbas I'm throwing into flower VERY soon, next few days I will so we should both be right on the same schedule for the bubbas. Do ya know what type of bubba you got??? Not sure here to be honest....I'll be around! PEACE

707Corridor

Yo yo. Thanks for dropping by Cali. Unfortunatley I dont know what cut of Bubba I have. It would be nice if you and I both had the same cut as to have a reference. I'm popping mine into 12/12 in about 1 - 2 weeks. Today and tomorrow I'm bending all my Strawberry coughs.

Latest posts

Latest posts