What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

beginning again...

P

perakko

wellcome to my thread!

i thought i'd finally make my own instead of posting on other peoples threads. i can also use this space to rant on whatever i feel like, so feel free to go offtopic.

some background...

i live in finland and grow both indoors and out, in soil mainly cause it's easy and natural way to go. i also like to get my hands dirty, makes me feel like i've actually gotten shit done! :D

had to take a little hiatus from growing due to a nosey landlord and move to a safer location. things will be gotten in full action hopefully in early february, i'm ordering some new gear and waiting for a good appartment to settle in.

ok so here's something i'll be working in the next months! here come the moms...

first up is sweet tooth picked from adventurously mixed from gypsy, she's a good yielder with dense frosty nuggs of musky/earthy odor. nothing too special but she's been satisfying my indicaneeds for now, i'm more of a sativa kinda guy.

next up is my most sativa variety so far, johnny blaze from legends. i consider this a pretty top notch strain, it's "original" neville's haze x dj´s blueberry sativa in case you're wondering. flowers for about 14 weeks and puts out gorgeous sandalwood/mango aromas. this smoke gets the blood pumping into my head and brings in all sorts of crazy ideas. :D

next up is a group portrait of some other plants i got going. backrow: FMS grapefruit, (NLxBB)x(c99xherijuana) <- a phenopopping project of mine, this one's purple. front: apollo11 and a lil speed queen there.

here's sensi's hashplant female crossed to a FDM skunk#1 from a fellow grower, i'll shorten this to HPxSK#1. popped 4 beans, all were females. i'm gonna take clones, flower these out and pick the best pheno for future.

i'll also be popping some g13xskunk f2's from shanti later and prolly some other beans too, will have see what the space allows me to work with.

i'm gonna be vegging with 250w MH and flowering in a XL homebox with 600w hps.

next post will be me showing some of my earlier work indoors...

i'll leave you now with this shitty shot of some JB nugs from my last grow! :wave:

wow those foxtails are awsome !!!!! and thats one hell of a mom collection !!!

what strains do you grow outdoors i live pretty far north as well and find it hard to find a strain that can cope with the northern wet summers and shitty autums ?

P

perakko

here are some of the promised pics from my previous grows.

serious seeds white russian from cutting

(nlxhaze) x malawi gold, a cross made by a friend

mothers finest

some random, yieldy sativadom

(nlxbb)x(c99xherijuana) f1

ok there's something i picked from my gallery, hope you like it! :rasta:

P

perakko

hello aloneinthewoods!

well there's some local strains around which are all mostly polyhybrids of: lowryder, lowryder#2, stuporsonic, ruderalis indicas, and early strains from southern parts of scandinavia, moulded in to different lines in peoples hands. depending on what latitude you live in, you shoud look in to some of those great danish strains. due to the climate change they are actually starting to adopt here in the most nordic parts of scandinavia. royal dane, danish passion, leb27.. etc can already be grown here with good results.

check out work from danish guys in here like esbe and paddi, they have great knowledge and pics from growing in the nordic!

and thanks for dropping by!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Wow man. Then JB nugs look amazingly silver! aloneinthewoods is dead on with the awesomeness of those foxtails. I bet she set your head spinning with a sweet sativa high. Great job.

C

curts1

Man you have a lot of strains mr P! How do you keep track of them...must be better organized than I am ;)

P

perakko

ARTofMAKINGfire: thanks man, yep that's the dankiest sativadom i've smoked so far, had to cut a lot of corners during the last grow with her but i'll be giving her the care she needs this time around! the resin production is amazing, i bet this'd make some crazy bubble.. :D

curts1: wellcome mate! yeah, i guess you could say i'm a bit of an organizing freak. and a strainwhore, totally! :bashhead:

facelift: thank you sir!

it's a nice sunny and frosty day so i took a few pics of my stash.. i have a really shitty camera now but i tried my best.

here's some apollo11

johnny blaze, blueberry sativa pheno, not shure if i should keep this... maybe for hash purposes? pretty quick too, about 9 weeker.

this is about as high as the sun gets at this time of year, longer days ahead! pic taken at about 12:30 pm

have a good day everyone!

P

perakko

oh yeah, Bad Ticket you're not wellcome here so take your negative attitude elsewhere!

:muahaha:

J(f)K :spank:

A

arcticsun

my main man perakko, you have smeared awesomesauce all over this thread.

im glad i caught it at the start, page 1 :D

im totally in for the ride if you dont mind my friend

..you do have the skills for sure, didnt know you were such an accomplished indoor grower aswell. K+ if i can for the growshow they look great.

i love your genetics aswell, very exiting. im glad you descided to start a thread of your own, i know where to find you then :D

hope you drop by some day for coffee and cake :D

65642IMG_2042.JPG

peace mate, mucho respecto :D

Last edited:
P

perakko

OMG arctic man, you must have too much time in on your hands? making cakes out of buds! :D did you know you're supposed to smoke them? :bashhead:

no coffee for me, but i'll take some herbtea and a slice 'o that cake please!

peace to you too bro! :rasta:

sensimillah

Hi perakko it´s Sinse here. :wave:
I forgot my password and i can´t remember it. :(
I cannot newer read your pm what you talking about when we see, before xmast.

I try to get 50 post soon or if you got hurry to tell come here my place. :)

You got very nice plants there. New crosses too! :rasta:

Last edited:
P

perakko

oh of course not, no bud tossing here, i was actually talking about that cut.... it think i'll let it go as i've made plenty of f2's to look for something cooler :D

C

curts1

Budtossing is immoral and I´m glad to hear that you are a moral person Mr P!

P

perakko

don't like the looks of this page with no pics so here's some!

visited my other secret stash and took a few of this female seeds grapefruit. the best tasting herb i've yet to come across, not the most potent but nice daytimesmoke also makes damn tasty hash :D i've had this cut a year now...

tried to get a few more of that nev's dom johnny blaze, shitty as usual...

wen't for a little stroll and took a few from the setting sun and a local 'hole in the ice swimming hole' lol the first pic shows a little portable sauna there in the left!