What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobies' A Little Lapis Inica Layin Around

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is one crazy looking frosty plant DD
I can see some amber, she almost done?

Sleepy

Veteran
unbelievable!!

you gotta love the trichs on the underside of the leaves!!

wow!!

I

Iron_Lion

All of the Cannacopia strains I've seen look awesome, cant wait till some smoke reports get put up.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog day 60 now and i've only chopped those few for pix. She has put on more noticable resins in the psat few days since the images above. I'm going to wait on the resins a little longer. 3rdEye thank you..Sleepy you as well, and yes i love those undersides, just invites my lenses to get that nuch more sticky! Iron lion..i don't recall seeing you around but by your posts that is just my fault for not getting out..Scifreak..you are always welcome. i will be posting more tid bits a few a day as this developes, macros in about a week. DD

Nik Dynosaur

Thats beautiful! That's exactly what i pictured it to look like, brilliant job!

i was eyeballin those recently, as well as a few of cannacopia's other strains. I like the looks of LG thai x DC and chocolate. But that's nothing new...i have a 5 page list of strains i want to try

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
What a funny-looking, beautiful plant doobie! And great photos - captured the essence nicely. Well done, as always...:)

G

guest5703

DANK! So indica looking!!! Looks like the kush crosses came from that shit or something...I'm assuming of course that this lapis indica strain was around before any of the kush strains....

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty Morsel

Frosty Morsel

Nik D nice to see you, Hindu not sure, the best entire plant shots are in my signature, grow thread. Eman yur in the house...thank you friend..Caligreen welcome to my grow ...always..I'm not sure how long it has been here on the planet. You'd have to ask someone more knowledgable than this duck. A trio of a new images from a little frosty specimen today. Still holding off on the real chop and macros...thanks everyone for your views and posts..DD

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
"Still holding off on the real chop and macros"

damn, i can't wait!!!

amazing what a skilled photographer can do!!!

K

kallenavndk

Thumps up for u pictures icms finest close ups and the ladies are very frossty as wel.l healthy looking m8

I

icon

Your plants & pics look amazing! what camera are you using?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to doobieduck again.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pix today..

more pix today..

Sleepy thanks for always stopping by..Kallen as well..Icon thank for the complements, I'm using a Canon 20D, but friend, more important is the bag full of lenses and I used 4 of them plus extension tubes during this shoot.
VirginHarvester said:
Shame to see those clear trichs, means you're a couple weeks away from chop and further on the SR. :)
I’d like to remind all my friends I grow mostly for images, just shooting them keeps me sane, although I do use this stuff to help me with my disabilities, ..so I hope I’m not disappointing anyone by clipping off a cola or two to early. There was some Sweet blue Joint pollen flying around in this room and I assure you parts of these plants will be left to fully mature. Can anyone tell me what VirginHarvester is calling SR?Thanks again for your views and posts….DD

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Macro Mania soon...

Macro Mania soon...

I'm getting closer..popped these images today..macro shooting is hard on the ol neck..thanks for your views..Blaze thanks for the comment..DD

BlueMonk

I know I am a rookie compared to most on this forum but this is stunning thread. I have never seen a plant like it and soooo frosty. DoobieDuck --Congrats on a great grow and excellent photography. I can't wait for the smoke reports.