What's new

How can these be Chemdawg 91?

G

Greyskull

Where did all these different Chemdawg 91 cuts come from?

If Chemdog popped the beans and selected the keepers, how is it there are so many different versions of the 91?

loompa's 91 chem cut
apothecary's 91 chem cut
docta's 91 chem cut
elite's 91 chem cut

Discuss.

ElGato

Veteran
Elites 91' cut (and his headband) came from Loompa
and if i'm not mistaken the apothacary and thedocta's cut are the same
i have no idea if theyre verified cuts or crosses or what?

but like highlander .....there can be only one

mj

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good question....

id like to know where the apothacary chem91 came from.....the apothacary guys also claim to have the real deal ogkush.....hmmmmm

JJ-NYC

That's because they are probaly fake cuts. The only confirmed 91 Chem Dawg cut is the skunkva cut. I wouldn't trust anything else. It's confirmed thru Chem himself who traded it to him for the Super Skunk. JoeB says the apothacary cut is fake after a side by side grow.

G

Greyskull

keep it coming ya'll things are coming together!
this is good stuff

bageled j

as jj said the only real verified 91chem is the skunkva.strait up.i have grown the apothecary,docta and skunk va.i can say that the only one that even remotely smells or tastes like real chem is the skunkva.elites looks to eirely similar to the apothecary(they both get autumn colors when flushed).there is also another 91 that was just acquired from a friend of chemdawgs that has held it since 95-same person the non TMV infected D cut came from.i have the skunkva and newly acquired 91 going side by side right now.the only difference is that the skunkva cut is kinda worn out.people should investigate there sources before going and telling and keep telling people all these other cuts are infact verified 91.there is only one or two sources for the verified chem 91 cut and if u didnt get it from them u dont have a verified cut.hope this helps

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
th apothacary 91 cut isnt the real 91.
it is more diesel then chem.
i think its the same cut that has been given the name "RD"
only person ive ever seen w/ the real 91 was joe b.
im thinking we should all start writing this shit down.
it sure is getting harder to know who has what cut anymore.
it seems that people will slap a name on any cut these days,
making it increasingly harder to keep shit in order.

bageled j

^^^^^u hit it on the head.basically if it didn't come from jb or his sources its prob not it.everyone just needs to call the others what they are-apothecary chem,docta chem ect ect.they r not 91chem(never has never will).if ever tried real 91chem u would know that those others arnt the real 91chem.sorry.like cf said all this shit is doing is adding to confusion that shouldnt be there.there is only one real 91chem.as a smart man once said "those that know.know".

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bageled j said:
as jj said the only real verified 91chem is the skunkva.strait up.i have grown the apothecary,docta and skunk va.i can say that the only one that even remotely smells or tastes like real chem is the skunkva.elites looks to eirely similar to the apothecary(they both get autumn colors when flushed).there is also another 91 that was just acquired from a friend of chemdawgs that has held it since 95-same person the non TMV infected D cut came from.i have the skunkva and newly acquired 91 going side by side right now.the only difference is that the skunkva cut is kinda worn out.people should investigate there sources before going and telling and keep telling people all these other cuts are infact verified 91.there is only one or two sources for the verified chem 91 cut and if u didnt get it from them u dont have a verified cut.hope this helps

if you dont mind me asking...:),,,how can you have the real 91/skunk.va. cut bro?....you must be "tight" with them lads..am i right?

like JJ said ,,,joeb is the only known holder other than CHEM himself,,,,,who is this guy you speak of from 95??...sorry for sounding like i need to read more,,but this is news to me

"TMV infected D".....are you saying most Chem D cut`s are infected?

sorry for all the questions,,,but man,,,you made a good post

wick650

ehhhh why stir the shit... this conversation is a personal issue to some & there is little fact to rely upon.

Don't know about the "loompa cut" never even heard of it till now. All I know is that both the docta & apothecary chem cuts are excellent cuts. I really don't see any differences in the cuts, however I have'nt flowered the Skunk V.A myself and just had samples, got one vegging though.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
tha apot is ok imho.......but yes this is confusing.......a man once said If u wan't something done right do it yourself......wondering what this sk. is?.....the rd is bomb nonetheless...........MOneY

G

Greyskull

wick650 said:
ehhhh why stir the shit... this conversation is a personal issue to some & there is little fact to rely upon.

I hadn't realized how touchy the subject was. CRAZYINESS.
I am now starting to feel that its just better to be left alone.
As a grower/non-breeder I guess it really doesn't matter as long as it grows fast and phat... though i can totally see why some breeders go all bananas - rightly so.
CRAZINESS.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i have no idea what so ever ....so just putting it out there...." I "(someone?) has a bag of chem....and there is a seed in it....maybe just selfed...or even cross pollination ...now with my seed i plant the seed...grow the seed....then...take a cutting and say "time to rename this"........well maybe not???? but my two typing fingers had a spare moment and this page was open...sooo.... :D .HH. =]-~

Rudedewd

Bagseed chemdog would be be bagseed chemdog, not 91 chemdog, or chem d or whatever. Selfed seeds can be very good but they are not a true representative of the original cut. I gave a friend a couple bag seed from chem d that chem had given me and he grew them out. It turned out to be very good stinky herb but it still wasn't chem d. Same with the 91 cut, there is only one cut, if the cuts all called 91 chem are different from each other then something ain't the real deal.It either tis or it taint, prolly still killer herb though even if it taint. Of course enviorment can have a role in some differences but if the differences are radical then it probably goes beyond enviorment.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Rudedewd said:
Bagseed chemdog would be be bagseed chemdog, not 91 chemdog, or chem d or whatever. Selfed seeds can be very good but they are not a true representative of the original cut. I gave a friend a couple bag seed from chem d that chem had given me and he grew them out. It turned out to be very good stinky herb but it still wasn't chem d. Same with the 91 cut, there is only one cut, if the cuts all called 91 chem are different from each other then something ain't the real deal.It either tis or it taint, prolly still killer herb though even if it taint. Of course enviorment can have a role in some differences but if the differences are radical then it probably goes beyond enviorment.

yup...true.....but what ive said ppl have done.....even read it on these boards....seen some pics of what ppl recon is chemdog?.....and you can see its not?.....nuff said.HH. =]-~

bageled j

just to set everyone strait.chemdawg never smoked the apothecary chem at NnJ.when i showd him nugs of the apothecary he said it MIGHT BE IT.then he smoked a bone of skunkVA and said without a doubt that the skunkva is the real 91 chem.and the fact that the skunkva and apothecary r differtent says it all.i and two other prople were there so only we can coment-with facts- on that subject.i want to set the record strait once and for all since jb isnt posting anymore.i have flowered out the docta,apothecary,skunkva chems.the only one that r verified chem91 is the skunkva.all others r bag seed or outcrosses.i can't say it enough times.jb and i r the only people to flower out(as of this moment)all of these cuts trying to see if they r all infact 91chem.ONLY THE SKUNKVA IS REAL 91.hope this helps