What's new

Roadkill SKunk

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking for a good roadkill skunk for my breeding room. I was told sensi skunk which has pretty good reveiws from what I've read... Just wondering who else has the best roadkill stinky nasty skunk.

Thanks,
john

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relic thanks for the tip.. That skunk looks great... I'm gonna grab a few packs. I've always wanted to get some chunk and it crossed with RKS sounds great.

Dan I read about your bubblegum pheno on another page.. It almost made me order serious seeds bubble. I still may just on your post from before.

How many plants stunk like skunk? How many did you sprout? How is your yield? All the normal questions...

I was about to order THseeds bubblegum but maybe I can kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks,
John

kathmandu

it old be cool to see a side by side comparison grown from seed of a pack thseeds and a pack of Serious bubblegum....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id love to find out who has the best Bubblegum

hey dan...rizraz has a good question....how many of them Bubblegum stunk??

H

Hazeseeker

Sam (Skunkman) said he has Skunk #1 (Roadkill) backed up in seedform from years back before the Roadkill terpanoid was bred out of Skunk#1,
but doesn't wanna breed, work or release it at this stage,
if i was trying to find the best representation of it just now i would definately go looking through as many Afghan's, Afghan Skunks as i could,
i've already mentioned this in another thread but i found 1 pheno in Shanti's AfgHzxAfgSk when i done a Beta test grow this time last year,
smelled strongly of rotten meat when growing mixed with a fuel smell that would literally burn you nostrils,
i've ordered a pack to go on the search again starting from just after New Year, hopefully i find it as it will be getting cloned and passed around as everything i've tried since then hasn't even come close to this 1,
smellier then the Uk Cheese and that tells you something just how strong an aroma it is:joint:

G

every 2 out of 3 the one that did not sell like skunk was the more indaca one it grew like their ak but it smelled like one would call the bubblegum phenom it was sweet and did have a bubblegum sweet smell and taste. 50 day strain. i have 6 seeds left .and one in veg. but i would not know if the smell would breed true.but then again what i read on these threads is that bubblegum is a good plant to breed to because its a ibl.

and i have been reading how thseeds where having bad germ rates.but you will not know till you buy them at $93 at the boutique.

Hazeseeker is right what gave rks its smell was the afghan cross you can find.
i like old ak47 as it was a strong smelling plant i have a pack in thr fridge now.
it was bought with the bubblegum.

I remember reading SamSkunkman post he thinks what people so often describe as the roadkill mostly came from some of his early skunk1 x Afghan crosses......as much as everyone asks for the roadkill i'm surprised more people aren't working this one out???

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember sensi's super skunk back in the 90's that was RKS smelling it had a rotten putrid dead meat burn your nostrils type smell im tryin to find that pheno but their super skunk has probably changed since then? From memory it was the stinkiest strain i ever smelt...

Last edited:

AlterEcho

I would check out RMS's Double Skunk. I have grown out two of these and odor control was mandatory. I had to do an emergency run for a carbon filter since my filter was not cutting it! I gave a oz to a friend and could smell it walking up to his apartment. I would not even carry this stuff around in my pocket...it is that strong!

Gene pool is supposed to be a 20 year old Purple Skunk crossed with a nasty male.

Serious odor!

-=AE=-

LORD BENIS

Was the double skunk extremely SKUNKY or just extremely stinky? I'm suspect of cannacopia's bc roadkill as the consensus seems to be that there is no RKS mom. Who knows, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone with first hand knowledge would be a god send.

AlterEcho

LORD BENIS said:
Was the double skunk extremely SKUNKY or just extremely stinky? I'm suspect of cannacopia's bc roadkill as the consensus seems to be that there is no RKS mom. Who knows, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone with first hand knowledge would be a god send.

I have not grown out Cannacopis's RKS, so I cannot comment on it. Below is the versions I have grown out:

Flying Dutchman's "The Pure"
Flying Dutchman's "Skunk #1"
Dutch Passion's "Skunk#1"
Seedsman's "Skunk No. 1"
Reeferman's "Double Skunk"

My favorite is RMS's Double Skunk. My second choice would be either of the Flying Dutchman's strains.

RMS's Double Skunk is the most "skunky" I have come across. Extreme "skunkiness" with a sweet taste. Lime green buds with pretty large crystals. But, I have to warn you...it really is a serious odor producer! Anything it touches will be "skunked". And presents a very serious security concern when growing or carrying it. If you are looking for a serious RKS (that truly lives up to its name) then the RMS is the way to go. If you are looking for a very skunky runner-up...then the Flying Dutchman's strains are a good second choice.

-=AE=-

AlterEcho

joaquin386 said:
I still have 5 seeds of RM Double Skunk. I hope they are "skunky" as you said

I do not think you will be disappointed. They are worth the effort...just make sure that you're carbon is up to snuff.

-=AE=-

LORD BENIS

Hmmm.... Reeferman, eh? The Double Skunk may just go to the top of my seed list. Any pics? Anyone else grow Reeferman's Double Skunk?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Lord Benis, chances are unless someone produces some seeds you won't find it. Maybe joaquin will find a male and let it dust a female real good then spread them around. But other than that not likely. Hemp Depot seems to have the last batch of Reeferman's stock and it doesn't include Double Skunk.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
LORD BENIS said:
Hmmm.... Reeferman, eh? The Double Skunk may just go to the top of my seed list. Any pics? Anyone else grow Reeferman's Double Skunk?

Warning ive heard they are terrible beans and NOT RKS at all.

L

Lucy Diamond

Guess we'll see....I have some RMS Double Skunk babies...just a few weeks old now.Hope they turn out as stinky as some have experienced!