What's new

Black Tiger

Gamera

After crossing an extremely stinky, almost all purple Flow male to a select Skunk #3 x A2 female, 3 out of about 50 plants exhibited this tiger stripe trait. HAve you seen anything like it ? I wonder what the Oregon Purple Thai looks like. My guess is that's the pheno because, as you can see, it's loaded with hermies. I'm stoked!
Gamera :headbange

:headbange

G

Nice man, excelent color! Too bad about the Bananas, it looks great though, way to grow!

G

Very pretty there friend...did you use sagrmarthas flow or dj shorts flo >?those little anthers wont cause much trouble... nice cross...

take care
greenfriend

Gamera

Definitely gonna play with the seeds. (if there are any) If not I'll grow out a bunch of the original f1s and do an f2 from there. When there's space and time. Damn Friend2U, that's some pzurple shzit! I'll give a smoke report in a bit. I totally lost the parents in a shutdown last year along with the rest of my moms:) On a good note, I made plenty of beans like the one's this one came from. I'll have pix of a similar sister soon as well.
thanks peeps,
Gamera

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Whats the diff between day/night temps, if you could expose them to some lower night time temps, I would bet those darker stripes would come out purple. Just guessing.

Gamera

Greenfriend: That was DJ Shorts. Can't wait to check out the new F13. GMT: The temps bottom and maxed from 20c-27c or 68f-80f. Looks like I got nominated for photo of the month. Yippee !!!!!!!! O.K., you know how I said there was 3 out of 50? Well now that I've taken a closer look, there was only one other like it. BUT it wasn't the same cross. They had the same father (flow), but the mother was Apollo 11! I'm SO sick I lost that dad. :mad: On a GOOD note, so far I've pinched 3 good beans out of the tiger. (keep it clean y'all) No telling who the daddy was. It could be selfed, from another hermie, or from an auto flowering ICE male I quickly castrated. Regardless, (besides the hermie factor) it will probably be good. Here's one picture of the A11 Black Tiger and the link to the thread is: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=141420#post141420

be kind,
Gamera

Gamera

Another Black Tiger

Another Black Tiger

Here's a sister @ 54 days. About 30% amber and drying. She's th 8th one to be cut. Looks like about 50% have the really dark trait and this one has few if any bananas and lower yield. I have pix of the 6 others I'll post in time. Smells like skunky caramel grape and rock hard. I think I'll persue these,
chow baby!
Gamera