What's new

UK Cheese - Mandala Hashberry - Paradise Sensi Star

metamorf

Hey, just wanna show ya a couple of snaps of the garden right now...
SS and Cheese are from clones, the Hashberries are straight from seed.

600W Hps, coco, canna nutes, drip to waste

Paradise Seeds Sensi Star, 3 weeks 12/12

HashBerry pheno 1, 4 weeks since preflowers

HashBerry pheno 2, 4 weeks since preflowers

UK Cheese, 3 weeks 12/12

Last edited:

Dee9

so, so beautiful...you have to love these flowers..

are your pics mostly of indica or sativa?

metamorf

Thank you Dee9. Sensi Star (or at least the pheno I'm running) is nearly 100% Indica.
Hashberry has part Sativa in it allthough it's mostly Indica in appearance and high.
UK Cheese is Skunk#1 so it's a hybrid allthough I'm uncertain of the proportion of Indica in it, maybe 30% (feel free to correct me).

Yes, they are very beautiful. I love it when the flowers start foxtailing. And their smell - correction - fragrance is by far the most beautiful part. I can not get over how they change over time. The Cheese goes from Jasmine to full-on funky cheesy fruit. Hashberry starts out smelling of sweet berries, then it developes a lemony-incense-spice kind of smell. In the end it smells just like the finest afghani you've ever tasted. Sensi Star on the other hand, it starts out smelling of lemon and fuel and ends up plain stinky spicy stuff that completely fills my entire apartment if I move a plant around. And I run double carbon filters hahaha :)

B

bonecarver_OG

looks nice :D

my tip would be to drop the nute ppm a little bit :D but looking nice!

props!

Last edited:

metamorf

bonecarver_OG said:
looks nice :D

my tip would be to drop the nute ppm a little bit :D but looking nice!

props!

Thanks Bone!

Yeah, I did burn them a bit :(

Now the dog tried to kill me the other day and turned on the stove with the EC pen on top of it. Dog 1, EC Pen 0. I'll be running low nutes for a while until I get a replacement.

metamorf

Silas said:
HashBerry pheno 1 - nice rocket ;D Nice dark green...very healthy!

Yeah, she's taking off, aiming for the sky... Different smell on this one, very strong berry fuel. Looking forward to finding out if that translates into taste too
:joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

metamorf - i never used an EC pen. dont worry :D

im sure the plants will grow out of the burn - your in coco right :D its all cool :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

metamorf - if you use canna coco nutes and handwater - i got a tip that might rock your boat :D

i have latelly used a light feeding schedule with great results - as other like zoolander and other mates has proven before allready :D

i wont water with more than 20 - unless i get some monster 2m plant!

my plants are all now around 1 meter tall and they love the nute level!

peace mate :D tell me you nute method :D

K

kallenavndk

metamorf said:
Hey, just wanna show ya a couple of snaps of the garden right now...
SS and Cheese are from clones, the Hashberries are straight from seed.

600W Hps, coco, canna nutes, drip to waste

Paradise Seeds Sensi Star, 3 weeks 12/12

Wonderfull pictures Respekt m8 its awesome :jump: :rasta:

metamorf

bonecarver_OG said:
metamorf - if you use canna coco nutes and handwater - i got a tip that might rock your boat :D

i have latelly used a light feeding schedule with great results - as other like zoolander and other mates has proven before allready :D

i wont water with more than 20 - unless i get some monster 2m plant!

my plants are all now around 1 meter tall and they love the nute level!

peace mate :D tell me you nute method :D

Yeah, I backed down to what I think is very low nutes, I do about 15 ml A,15 ml B per 10 liters h20. I guess EC of that would be around 1.0-1.2. I'm using drippers and water 3 times during lights-on, 0 during lights-off. Each dripper provides 0,5 liters daily, larger plants have more drippers.

I did handwatering before but never quite got the hang of it. The coco I'm using now is very rough and it's hard to get the nutes to saturate before flushing through when I handwater.

More than 20 what btw? mL?

B

bonecarver_OG

metamorf said:
Yeah, I backed down to what I think is very low nutes, I do about 15 ml A,15 ml B per 10 liters h20. I guess EC of that would be around 1.0-1.2. I'm using drippers and water 3 times during lights-on, 0 during lights-off. Each dripper provides 0,5 liters daily, larger plants have more drippers.

I did handwatering before but never quite got the hang of it. The coco I'm using now is very rough and it's hard to get the nutes to saturate before flushing through when I handwater.

More than 20 what btw? mL?

yeah ml :D

i grow big plants and i think going below 20 all the time is risky - but i definetly have scaled down in general the nute giving. the coco i used is very mixed, from grains to chunks and hairs. it does hold well water

peace!

metamorf

Laadidaaa, just took some more snaps of the girls just when they were waking up... Posting pics soon :)

And, here they are:

Who needs sticky traps anyways?

Well, what do we have here? Another Cheese clone starting to flower

And one who's a bit further along, about 4 weeks? STINKY & GREASY!!

Sensi Star, also getting nice 'n greasy

My pride and joy right now, my hashberry spear pheno. Smells like fuel and lemon cleaner

My other Hashberry pheno, this one smells spicy, warm, very earthy. Kind of like the way good afghan tastes

Nice trichs building

Last edited:

metamorf

Fed the hashberries, sensistar and cheese some molasses, pk 13/14 and atami's bloom booster tonight. They'll get another shot in a week.

metamorf

Repotting 6 cheese clones from 1L to 6,5L pots today. About 40 cm height now (day 2 12/12) rootbound with fat white roots everywhere. This tray is going under 250W HPS and might get a 200W envirolite for supplemental light. I'm using a 2x2 60x60 tray which I'm going to cover with panda film and then only water by filling the tray with nute water. Question though, will I need to add an airstone to it?

B

bonecarver_OG

the cheese looks nice - reminds me a lot of the cheese/trainwreck i had a while back..

im growing out a few crosses wich i made with her - its gonna be fun to see how they are - tasty smoke - the cheese!

get an airstone - they are cheap :D

:D

metamorf

Hey, update-time again.
Yesterday I sprayed the flowerroom with Bacillus Subtilis to hopefully get rid of the last of the powdery mildew I've had problems with. Fed the fat ladies some steroids today, molasses, PK and metrop amino-bloom.

One node on my one Cheese clone grows variegated leaves, wonder if the bud is going to be too? Hope so!

The top on one of the Hashberry ladies. The top cola fell over last night, hence the stakes.

Trich shot from the spear pheno

Trich shot from the more indica/spice pheno

Thanks for viewing and posting :)

Latest posts

Latest posts