What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The SHROM...... day 60 before the Chop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Whats up Everyone! :wave: I've been missing in Action for a couple of weeks now because ive been really busy Moving and thingz!
Heres a few Shots of some Shrom at day 60 before the Chop!! She has a really NIce unique Lemony type Smell to her and I cant wait to Smoke her. I took her a little early like i always do cuz i just cant wait!! I heard that the Shrom wasnt that great of a yeilder but She seemd to yeild decent for me in soil and She also didnt stretch too bad like i thought She would!!
For those who dont know what the Shrom is, She is a Romulan and Columbian Hybrid made by Shrooomy420 and Its suppose to be some top Shelf Herb. I havent smoked her yet, but from the looks and Smell of her, She looks like She'll be a keeper! Enjoy the pics Everyone! Peace. ~ograskal

Thanks to Schrooomy420 for hookin me up with this Wonderful Strain!!

G

What's up O, Glad to see you around again. I know you'll be setting up a nice grow room. Your Schrom looks terrific. I have it also and I haven't been able to get yeild or as healthy a plant as you have there. Nice work. I look foward to reading your smoke report on her. Take care, Smokey.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeesh! You really did a knock-up job with that one! The smoke is out-of-this-world good. Paranoia city though! At least for the first few times smoking it. The smoke smells like insence. Just a really killer girl. Here's to awesome accidents! (as I believe Schrooomy told me it was an accidental crossing). cc

G

very nice indeed... im excited about growing the trainwreck clone I just recieved. Im sure ill be overwhelmed when its done.. but DAMN that schroom looks... just mouth watering.. grows like Jack Herrer it seems.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
that looks very good ograskal

funny thing with schom is , i got two dif grow patterns from this one clone. there was a small change in the mix in one of them and i end up with much bigger buds and yelled then the other one. but the smell was much more stronger ,flavor and potency on the small one, or this shit mess me up so bad i dont know whats going on no more ,hehe
its a keeper

peace

G

Very nice indeed ... no offense but it's just another one of those plants that most people will never get to grow. So sad cause I would love to try it. Yup I'm a little jealous, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Mo, :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^Time and patience yield some interesting results - especially when coupled with a friendly disposition...

G

ograskel, ya kill me with your bud pics, fantastic:yes:

every damn plant ya grow is PHAT, dread the day i see your cripple crk bud shots:D

really bro whats the secret, ya have to tune me up:D
CBF

O

OHenry

Nice Schrom

Nice Schrom

Nice Job. Schrom makes me hear things...lol...right CC.

schrooomy420

hye guys :D

yeppers she sure is looking nice.

Yeah I get better yeilds than alot of the pics I see. Yours look like what I am used to seeing with her.

She does indeed show different pheno's from the same batch of clones in the same room. It is a bit weird I know, but some seem to be airy stacked calyx and some seem to be tighter and dense.

I also think that that the clones from re-veged plants seems to not yeild or stay as short and dense as from a never flowered mother. I know the genetics don;t change but I think that the hormones do and just something that I have noticed with schrom over the years.

LEts have a smoke report with her. But just a hint, for some odd reason she really needs a 2 month cure to show her potential, she's good fresh but she is way better after mellowing for a couple months.
I look forward to the smoke report.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.