What's new

Blue's.. Uk Clone (Constructive & Structured comments please)

C

cork144

imo,,,,,all the old stinky clones us young uk smokers love are simply old skunky phenos,,,,,some breeding practices have helped soften the stink,,,,i want evey plant to stink like cheese,,,,,,,,[btw the stink from cheese is an Afghan trait]

indifferent is right tho,,,ive been wanting to grow-out Seedsmans SK1 too....if you search through enough of them seeds you will find something NOT dis-similar to the cheese,,,,

with my seeds im gona try and bump-up the amount of "stinky phenos",,,,,,,im not sayin mine will be better than any1`s,,,,,my main objective is to create a seedline with garenteed cheeseyness,,,,,,,

imo,,,,,, my Blues x Cheese will give a high % of cheesey phenos but seedsmans Sk1 is the daddy,,,

how is that all coming along? i remember you last talking about applying the sts to your cheese clone,

indifferent

Veteran
Are those sensi packs 15 seeds or 10? If they are 10s, they are the new stock and you'd be better off with Seedsman's skunk.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are the 10packs!!,,,,how old could they be indifferent bro,,,,,,any idea of a possible years?,,,eg 1995/1996

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those sensi packs 15 seeds or 10? If they are 10s, they are the new stock and you'd be better off with Seedsman's skunk.

Wrong they are old packs m8 have you seen the new packs they look nothing like that...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naa bro,,,sensi had some mad packs back in the day,,,,do you remember the tiny smal packs,,,,man they were smal,,i think they had 15 in them,,but these are even older than the small packsl!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naa bro,,,sensi had some mad packs back in the day,,,,do you remember the tiny smal packs,,,,man they were smal,,i think they had 15 in them,,but these are even older than the small packsl!!

Thats what i meant bro they look ancient i have purchased the old 10 packs the old 15 packs and the new 10 packs damn the look old early nineties even...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,,,i got coppys fo hightimes from the 80`s with these seeds..the newest coppy was 97

indifferent

Veteran
If they are 10s then they are less than 2 years old. Sensi always sold in 15s until very recently.

If you go to the sensi seeds forum you can ask them about the PLU code and they will tell you the production date.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
honestly indifferent bro,,,,Sensi changed to the boxes only a few years ago,,,,beffore the boxes was the small mini plastic packs,,,,,beffore that was them big plastic packs ive got,,,,2 years old is not even fesable for these seeds,,,,this type of pack was in production in the 90`s,,,,,,,

il find out about the PLU code......its only 3 digits,,,

its impossible that they are only 2 years old,,,,,,i saw these seeds in 2001 beffore my mate bought them in 09,,,

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
witch packs can you remember ?

im thinkin that the current 1`s are in boxes an yeh they are 10`s,,,,,,not so long ago i think it was 13 or 15 seeds you used to get,,,,,,,,,,years back the small mini plastic packs had 15 in them,,,,do you you remember them mini packs indifferent ??.....im sure the large plastic packs are older than the mini plastic 1`s,,,no?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is Blues called "Blues" ?? ,,, any ideas?

The closer to the base of this list the closer towards reality IMO.. lol

Blues : music from the southern United States.

Blues : a state of dejection or gloom.

Blues : nickname for sports teams in Birmingham and Cardiff

Blues : a regional term for 'Livers' (a UK clone) marketed toward Evertonians.

Blues : an alternative name for Blueberry

Blues : an unlicensed club, pub, food-house, or gambling venue where cannabis is normally consumed and available.

Peace Peace Peace

B

buddymate

they are the 10packs!!,,,,how old could they be indifferent bro,,,,,,any idea of a possible years?,,,eg 1995/1996
I got some of those exact same packets back in the mid 1990's,then they did packs with a plastic bubble holding the seeds I think?The last time I bought sensi was last year and they came in a presentation box type thing.

indifferent

Veteran
Yeah, Sensi didn't change their packs for years, but until recently the packs were always 15s, that much I can say 100% for sure, I remember them changing the numbers.

Prices stayed the same, so really, their seeds got more expensive as you got less in a pack.

It's a lottery rick, you might get plants as good as the old 90s sensi lines or you might get crap like they peddle nowadays, you'll have to grow em to know I guess.