What's new

Thyphoon and Dieselryder. It's Dödsknark

Dödsknark

Thanks thc! I'm trying to let them
all mature but I'm worried about mold. Forecast is looking good tho so I hope they'll all finish. Harvest pictures next update!!!

Dödsknark

I'm in Sweden BrotherGanja :)

2 earliest girls are down. More pics coming.

picture.php

Dödsknark

Hey!

Quick update.

Some harvestpictures. Just select branches. Still 2 girls down. Trimming takes time wow. Lots of fluffy saved for hashmaking. Will give more pics later.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

arcticsun

i am SO sorry that ive been missing out on this thread dødsknark!!

looks like i made it just in time, congrats on the great harvest there, that looks supersweet. damn what a show u got going here :respect:

i got myself all worked up here looking at all that supernicely grown nordic outdoor bud. massive :respect:

peace -arctic :joint:

Dödsknark

Thank you crazy dane! I'll be in your country drinking your beer shortly.

Thanks arctic! You didn't miss it... Got 4 more girls coming down soon so stay tuned. All thyphoon. One with pink/purple pistils and one with dark purple buds.

Peace and thank you for the kind words.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Sticky-Fingers -time :dance:

Congrats bro....always nice with a stash of popcorn for hashmaking :cool:

P :smoke:

picture.php
[/quote]

Wow this is a great shot man with the Dang Brew in on hand and a wonderful pile of nuggets in the other hand. Thats great that your rocking it overseas man great results.

Dödsknark

Thanks Paddi! Thinking about getting some bags and make something. We'll see :)

Thanks Bro! Gotta have the brew!

Here's a shot of what's going in the jars from the first plant. Second plant is probably going in tomorrow.

picture.php

Dödsknark

just stopping in to give you some numbers Benefit.

First plant, called my favourite in previous posts, gave 210+ grams of dried buds. First and second, (the topped plant, aka McGyver) together yielded 250 grams of buds for hashmaking.

Latest posts

Latest posts