What's new

1847 Log Cabin Revamp Come sit a spell on the Porch With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
sounds so peaceful... ya'll wouldn't want me to bring my 2 1/2 year old tho.. he's a monster!!! LOL

T

TrichyTrichy

haha KK! little terrors and me get along grrrrreat!!!!!!! Bring the little bundle of NO NO NO,MINE,MINE, waaaaah :)

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
hahah Trichy!
he can be soooooooooooooooo cute, but sooooooooooo bad within minutes!

L

LolaGal

haha KK! little terrors and me get along grrrrreat!!!!!!! Bring the little bundle of NO NO NO,MINE,MINE, waaaaah :)

wonder what will happen to him first? :D wading in the pond, covered in mud? lol. flogged by a rooster? lol. This sounds like 10,000 on America's funniest video. bring him. lol.

We will hafta wait till I get the fireplace done up, stop up a few more holes with rags... heehee.

I have an old fireplace mantle that came down the river on a barge in the 1800s and used to be in an old boarding house from the period. I hope it will fit. we will see.

thank god for chinking, or I'd have no cabin at all... lol.....

L

LolaGal

I am not sure what the fireplace dude is gonna come up with. i can't be choosy, since he is working for free.

'I have some brick and some stones. I think he will make it pretty. all it cost was the use of a deer stand to hunt from... go ahead, I said, hunt till you kill em all!

Fireplace first though! :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome little place ya got there Lola!! ..I can just see the BGC ladies hangin out there puffin and swimming and cooking and puffin and laughin and puffin!!! hehehe
but really, thats a great cabin!

L

LolaGal

thanks Mrs. B! Ya'll come on over and sit a spell with me sometime!

I will get out my stashbox and roll us up a hogleg joint.

Just finished off the last of the Grape Krush.. durn

We can go down to the spring, get us a drink of moonshine from the old still down there!

Then we can cook us up some thing good to eat on the old wood stove.

When it gets dark, we will have to light the kerosene lamp though.

Hope the boogerbears don't get us! :yoinks:

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
kinda reminds me of the movie cabin fever... some one will get infected with a disease and no one makes it out alive!!!!!
lol
but they were sitting around the fire smoking weed... THAT would be fun!!!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
looks like a great place for weekend escapades. you're so lucky! congrats! :dance013:

I'd like something like that sometime in the future. did you made some plans of the construction or something? I'd love to have them if you can do this. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts