B

bonecarver_OG

very nice temple u have indeed!!

i wish ur project all the best!

peace!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I see your mate and bombilla in the background! I drink a lil yerba mate at times. Thanks for the info Paz, I didn't know any of the stuff from the last part of that site. I'll be sure to recite the prayer when I harvest and maybe I'll use a little milk. I just threw some bones into my pots today for a little added N and P.

Your greenhouse is looking great and the bamboo looks very sativa-like. Those 2 seedlings will have to be tied apart if they both turn out female :) I like to use bamboo stakes myself....

Suerte con las muchachitas man (good luck with the girls)

Oh yeah, is that toronfil good? I've never heard of it before :eek:

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Paz...hope you don't mind. Here's a picture of my Indian sativas late last year...just starting to fill out. I think they had too much nitrogen in flowering but they were organic and very healthy...

Aldous

Hola,

Vewwwy intewesting.... you guys refreshed my head.... here in Colombia there´s a thing called PANELA. It is a block made from the juices of the sugar cane. This is very popular in South America and sugar cane producing countries. We consider it almost miracolous. Lucho Herrera (a colombian cyclist that won the Tour d´France) would eat panela chunks while climbing the mountain prizes, giving him an incredible boost.
Growers spray the plants with Agua de Panela, that is basically Panela diluted in water. I have heard this makes rock solid buds .... but let me ask you guys something. Wouldn´t spraying the plants with this component be like a Mc Donald´s neon sign for all sorts of pests? Being a sugary substance it would attract bugs in the millions.

Paz: Tu templo será visitado por fieles colombianos y de otro lado. Abrazo!

Aldous

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

interesting point aldous.

also the sugar might atract wasps - that would feast on smaler bugs i presume.

:)

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
bonecarver, my bro :D high are you? :D

glock man, yeah, gotta have a little mate every now and then :D you know it!
by all means, post any pics you want. it's all good.
yes, toronjil is the same as melissa, it tastes awesome with milk too... get a half handful full of the leaves, boil in water for about 5 minutes, then add a bit of sugar and evaporated milk. that's some good stuff... if you add cannabis it is good too plus a little extra effects there though :joint:

hermano Aldous, i once asked a similar question, if one could use agua de panela to help fertilize a plant, since it has tons of minerals like iron and zinc.
but the idea of spraying them as natural insecticide does sound truly interesting to me, specially since what bonecarver reasons, if it attracks wasps and bees, do these cool creatures eat the other bugs in the plant and benefit from the sweet at the same time? how does it work? i'd love to try it on a few plants, tons of wasps and bees here.
gotta ready the temple into perfect shape for when the beautiful fieles lleguen a estos lares :D thank you very much.

one love.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
i'll be careful, i have experience with them, wasps enter my room through my window a lot ever since i was a lad, if you don't fuck with them, they'll be cool. same as bees.
i'll be gone for a few days, gone on a 'lil trip to a near-by city. may take some pics.
keep the peace.
abrazos.

G

Pazmon,

So happy to see your happy self here in your TEMPLE Greenhouse.

I'll be chanting mucho Nam Myoho Renge Kyo for your benefit and those around you. I really enjoyed your world cup comentary and look forward to seeing you around the forums more often.

Your a class act all the way although some of your "friends" may not be! lol, joke. So in any event have fun and keep making the best of all your continued oppurtunities, I'm sure you will continue to succeed!

tu primo fuma mota,
myohodisco

muddy waters

hey paz if you want to post any photos of your trip i'd dig it... i was in and around merida a few years ago, what a funny little town... beautiful hills and mountains all around, too. loved it. i saw two places in venezuela--caracas and merida. talk about night and day. ha.

grow well

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
easydisco man, peace and health, still celebrating? :D

muddy, coolness!! i love merida, i am in the state of merida actually, but pretty far from the main town. caracas is crazy, i have low tolerance for it :D
didn´t get to take pics, i had smoked a spliff before getting my stuff together to get going, and forgot to pack the camera, but hey, i did take the batteries at least lol...

peace.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
lol i love it...i do the same kinda thing paz..take my headphones out but leave my mp3 player at home...tengo que ver las muchachas en venezuela man. tengo muchos amigos de guyana en los EU

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
glock, las muchachas en venezuela son hermosas :D but they tend to be kind of bitchy :D

redrider! welcome back, glad seeing you. thanks for stopping by in this humble thread.

would anyone know any organic ways to help organic soiol recover from what seems to be a mild lime over-dose? :D thank you!

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Mr. Fantastik, wicked, jungle is massive :biglaugh: thanks for the help, gonna try it out, going to dilute old coffee into water and water with it, not too strong a dose, see what happens. peace.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
worms

worms

hey good day :wave: does anyone know what type of worms are these yellow things? the pics are not too good but u can see enough i think...

what r these? i do not like much their colour, it is too bright, kind of menacing, i dunno if they indicate anything about the soil and roots condition?

and this one is a regular good guy

a pic from inside the temple, if you look carefully you may see a grape tree seedling :yummy:

peace.

Chaman

jeje hago panela amenudo...just wish i could have my colombian choclate to make hot choclate at night...incredible dark choclate indeed.

But agua de panela, unless you live in a dry area i'd never spray that. Colombian comercial crap that is cut when still green is what needs that to stick beter when bricked mostly is what i'd think. Then to give it a sticky feeling and hope to help with the smell of grass as its so leafy and of dif maturities...when brick'n good tops on mature plants there resin is enough, its the more crapy comercial i've noticed like so.

Agua de panela directly on a plant in humid areas would be a given for mold, i do have a recipie that calls for Papaya leaves, the agua de panela and a drop of soap as a natural insecticide, or 2x cigarates left in water a few days...but this is EXTREMELY TOXIC AND TO BE HANDED CAREFULLY.

If I wanted to use this agua de panela it would be in diluted waterings to the soil and roots if in hydro. I'd watch the Ph too as I'd bet it could be acidic if left out to sit a while...which is what happens in containers or in hydro unless flushed now and then...it would acumiulate in siol and water, each time...if containers don't dry out before next watering you could be play'n with fire as I'm not sure how much a stick substance would alow O2 to get to roots as plain water and salts used in feritlizers.

Just a few ideas from another cannabis lover ;)
Chaman

muddy waters

paz i think you should add more humus which will break down acidic and offer the texture that the lime kinda fucks with when overdosed (are you getting silty soil? or just high pH?)

nice that you live in the merida region, it is a lovely place... i heard though from a friend there that the region on the colombian side is nicer... or maybe it was the colombian females that are a little nicer :) or maybe it was the colombian food... ah well that must be it, i wasn't cut out for arepas, man. i kept thinking, when i was in venezuela, man, someone show these people how to make a tortilla! please!

saludos sul-americanos

Latest posts

Latest posts