What's new

G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian

ndnguy

Some grower ndnguy and swampy did breed it .swampy is a bro from many years back,we used my G13/Hp and swampys BSH. The deisel one you have looks stunning and bet ya have a keeper for sure. The G13/Hp used in the original cross was sourced from 1987-88 seeds from the seedbank when Neville crossed the clone before it died. swampy breed his line on and named it free leanord to help a wonderfull man who is spending the rest of his life in jail,30 or 31 years now. I kept my line and continued it as just g13/Bsh. The thread said G13/BSH and I didn't know it was Heads G13/Deisel cross I am sorry for messin up your thread brother,looks like you have a great plant goin on, will check this throuh out and enjoy your grow...ndnguy

PWF

mmmmmm
chem91xbhaw!
pwf
picture.php

View image in gallery

Amon

Some grower ndnguy and swampy did breed it .swampy is a bro from many years back,we used my G13/Hp and swampys BSH. The deisel one you have looks stunning and bet ya have a keeper for sure. The G13/Hp used in the original cross was sourced from 1987-88 seeds from the seedbank when Neville crossed the clone before it died. swampy breed his line on and named it free leanord to help a wonderfull man who is spending the rest of his life in jail,30 or 31 years now. I kept my line and continued it as just g13/Bsh. The thread said G13/BSH and I didn't know it was Heads G13/Deisel cross I am sorry for messin up your thread brother,looks like you have a great plant goin on, will check this throuh out and enjoy your grow...ndnguy

Hey, no problem's my friend, it's all good. The more info we share the better we can clear things up. You seem well informed and I could probably talk with you for hours on end about this wonderful plant. Oh, "shoes" is a really good friend of mine and someone you might also know. I had no idea that's what Free Leanord was, my buddy got ripped off of all his cuttings of F.L. a few years back and talks about how he misses it. Now I know why.

Free Leonard: It's amazing how person's with very violent crimes can get out of long prison terms by bargaining down. And why, because our jails are full of potheads who are for the most part non-violent hard working productive members of society. Therefore no room is left in the Inn for the real bad guys. MJ needs to be decriminilized across the world and should be compared to alcohol. Just my opinion. sorry man, some things get me riled up a bit. :dueling:

And thanks, yes this male is something special. It actually fooled me into thinking it was a female for the longest time as it grows just like one until it shows sex. The leaf structure is pure maple leaf indica and pretty sure it is gonna make my LUI do just what I want it to. Bulk up on the stem.

Here's some close up's of my LUI almost 30 days into flower. peace bro.

LUI Ortega Indica pheno.jpg Gumby n friends 050.jpg

Gumby n friends 040.jpg Gumby n friends 043.jpg

R

Red Swan

I was lucky enough to get 10 seeds of that G13 Hashplant x Butterscotch Hawaiian. I would love a pheno of those strains. Thanks for making that and making it such a gift to the community NDNguy!

deeker222

I was lucky enough to get 10 seeds of that G13 Hashplant x Butterscotch Hawaiian. I would love a pheno of those strains. Thanks for making that and making it such a gift to the community NDNguy!

I'm lucky enough to have found a keeper.....great smell...nice plant

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ndnguy had the most desirable plants I've seen since joining the site. Those seeds need growing, and cuts need passing out.
Yeah I hope he's happy and sorted, wherever he disappeared to.

codger

This is the best pheno of the G13HP/BSH I had

ic

Attachments

• e54e303c89273f4a255a7913bc79a2d5_237529.jpg
    e54e303c89273f4a255a7913bc79a2d5_237529.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 25

The Joker1

I only got 1 girl from the few I germed. Not as nice as yours. Here she is with fans trimmed before harvest. Very leafy.
picture.php