What's new

Have you said BHO!!!

jump117

Veteran
question

question

You can find a few photos of it from leocadius in cannabiscafe.

Hey GrassMan!

Plz excuse my off-topic question, but do you know any details of that work?
Was it gas or 'Es una extracción rápida hecha con alcohol puro' ?
as Mr.X noted one post above leocadius in 'foto extracciones varias!!!! ' posts #437, #438 ?

Thank you,

Jump!

Last edited:

jump117

Veteran
I found answer independently. The caramels produce very pleasant impression. I desire to you similar!

Jump!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
awesome pictures man....

looks like my saturday LOL

why do you put the full tubes in the freezer before blowing them? just wondering, i have used frozen material before but didnt notice any difference

that kutvape looks might nice, i wish i had one for all this oil...

masterwelder65

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Glad you like it.

Bender, the wasteful somekedown is daily :joint:

drelow31@yahoo., around 40 cans. Was all made from buds, mostly popcorn from organic greenhouse grow. That was part of 1,5kg of bud processed.

Wfw1, sure. Here you have a few.

Sammet, wana spoonful? :dueling::violin::D

IMG_7178.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

Che, it did capture the profile of the plantS, Was a mix of different hashplant and a bit of skunk:
X18 x Uzbekistan
Chitral x Uzbekistan
Pot of Gold
Super Skunk
Deep Chunk x Nepal
Deep Chunk x Uzbekistan
Deep Chunk
….
centralcoastbud , the fiinal volume was around 260 ml.

Hey HMK, nice to see you around. The vape kicks fine :headbange:headbange:headbange.
I made a second run and cleaned it with Active Carbon and got surprised about quality and potency. Runny but clean.
If there is any chance to be again in the list, please let me know. I like a lot the glass on glass joint.
This photo is for you.

IMG_7170.jpg

Buenas Dimajones-AICC-,:wave:
I made it that way:
6 cooper tubes, each one holds 75g, lab filter, active carbon prechamber.
- I fill 3 tubes and I put them in the freezer with gas refills for overnight.
- Early morning, I make the extraction. (3 x 300ml gas refills / 3 tubes) on the same plate. To evaporate almost 1l gas is quit impressive. All is done outdoor in a vented balcony, no electric devices, no fire…
- During the extraction a fill the other 3 tubes and, to the freezer.
- In the night, again extraction.
- And again, and again.

chicalyx, not needed when working with this amounts. Every 30ml of oil added to the jar, I made a boiling water bath mixing it and got all the gas out. I even made earth wax or budder accidentally due to excessive purge.

dozer, nice to see ya!:wave:
The gas that I used on this extraction wasn’t good as colibri, vector… but using an Active Carbon prechamber looks to me nice, the result. You can find a few photos of it from leocadius in cannabiscafe. You can also build one from cooper and to add or not depending on the gas you are using.

buddah, I don’t recommend you that kind of gas at all. A lot of mercaptans.

I recently got access to 99.98% nButane (research quality). Is really expensive and I’m thinking on a closet system, like foaf’s one. 

More pics…
Peace.

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

Yeah kut is there any chance of getting on the list again please.

Wfw1

Hey HMK, are those standard 14.5 or 18.8 joints you use on those peices? I wouldn't need a whole bubbler but that bell bowl with the titanium plate looks like the bowl of my dreams.

GrassMan

Veteran
… well, cleaning some secong run…
Got around 60ml of dirty, green and runy oil.
IMGP7430.jpg

Adding some pure ethanol (lab grade)
IMGP7427.jpg

IMGP7431.jpg

Mixing
IMGP7436.jpg

IMGP7437.jpg

Preparing Carbon Active filter
IMGP7439.jpg

Passing the oil throught
IMGP7440.jpg

IMGP7448.jpg

Evaporating ethanol
(sorry, no pic)

And the result
IMGP7419.jpg

IMGP7418.jpg

IMGP7413.jpg

Conclusion: for large runs it deserve a secong run. Got 50% yield. Aroma, taste and potency are modified. Aroma and taste are more hashy and potency is lower but steal good enough for me.
Hope it helps.
Peace.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Hashmasta,
this pipe is badass heh... GM almost killed me lol!
I had some oil...took a big hit and coughed and coughed ...but the taste was simply awesome...terpenes exploding in my mouth...and the high was "super" :D
the oil was excellent..thx again brother GrassMan...I still have a small amount left for Christmas :D

038-3.jpg

044-2.jpg

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
AWESOME thread, thank you very much for share this inspirational pics and info Grassman:)
i pull up a chair and a bib cause im droolin hehe

Cheers mate!!

Leocadius

Veteran
Hey GrassMan!

Plz excuse my off-topic question, but do you know any details of that work?
Was it gas or 'Es una extracción rápida hecha con alcohol puro' ?
as Mr.X noted one post above leocadius in 'foto extracciones varias!!!! ' posts #437, #438 ?

Thank you,

Jump!

Hi Jump 117
Thank you, post a photograph of the 438 is a bho extraction, is made with the remains of manicure, no buds, laboratory filters and activated carbon
Pd: Very good amount of oil :thanks: Thanks Grassman
Greetings

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 17

jump117

Veteran
Hola Leocadius, pleased to meet You! Thank you for the response.

Will you explain the purpose of activated carbon filter on entrance of a tube plz,
does it really clean up the butane or did you change your point of view and already gave it up?
I've read the process of the butane cleaning is much more complicated.

Another question is how much of good resin get stuck in a carbon on exit do we lose?
I suppose it depends on an amount of carbon used.

Wish You Happy New Year :santa1: !

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i think carbon does extract crap from butane jump. i recall colibri told me one time they could put their butane through a further purifying process by using carbon filtration, but it would add a slight amount of minute carbon particles that wouldnt be very good for lighters so they dont.

jump117

Veteran
I think Leocadius has a sufficient reason to install activated carbon filter on entrance of a tube and I also should like to know it.

I've processed BHO solution in ethanol with activated carbon and found it very effective cleaning procedure,
especially with second grade extract when it changes the colour and dense to the better.

Coffee filter wasn't tiny enough to stop a slight amount of minute carbon particles visible in transparent and light colors BHO.

I had to repeat fitration twice to remove it, or else laboratory filters needed here, like Leocadius practises.

Leocadius

Veteran
Hello jump 117
Same here, glad to meet you, thanks
The active carbon use it only when the gas contains mercaptans, and only what I put into the gas inlet, if you want to see, in Cannabiscafe, post 81 gas extraction
At the exit of the tube does not insert ca as contaminate the extraction of microparticles of ca, with colibri not use ca

Extraction with ethanol and C.A
Ashless quantitative filter, fast speed
Pore Size: 20 to 25 microns
Time filter: 5 to 7 minutes x each 100ml of ethanol-resin
They are wells, ac microparticles that pass THROUGH the filter

Extraction with ethanol and C.A
Quantitative filter medium speed for separaccion specific filter liquid-solid and liquid clarificaccion of
Pore Size: 5 to 10 microns
Time filter: 15 to 20 minutes x each 100ml of ethanol-resin
Surely with this filter is not going to have problems with the microparticles of ca
Greetings

jump117

Veteran
Hola Leocadius,

I 'm watching "Extracción de gas.... " on cannabiscafe since 02-16-2009 and
I put this c.a. green removing procedure (click post#333) into my own practice, thank you.

Perdón mí I confused, carbon on exit was posted by ásor in post #78 he wrote:
"de arriba a abajo
tapa - carbon activo - filtro - yerba - carbon activo - filtro final por donde sale todo cuenco de pirex".

...The active carbon use it only when the gas contains mercaptans, ...
Was it helpful ?

Saludos

Leocadius

Veteran
Привет прыжок
When i read the post of Asor , i write a private and Asor wrote the following post: 117 :biglaugh:
Здоровье, я желаю Вам процветающего Нового Года
Поздравления

Latest posts

Latest posts