What's new

My Current Grow - Harvest Photos

sznake

jarhead
Your Blueberry pheno looks the best among your latest pics, in my opinion. Would it be a bother to ask you for a smoke rep? :D Thanks a lot!

Grizz

Veteran
hope you find a good one of the app, the two phenos I kept are true yielders, the side branches often outgrow the main cola, untrained, Hope you like sweet smell because she is sweet. almost to sweet.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
They're much more purple-stemmed than I was expecting - or rather, the two remaining ones are. Two of the males were green-stemmed. I've got a horrible feeling another might be male too, but will wait and see before I get too miserable. Though I've got five more seeds, so it's not the end of the world...:)

Grizz

Veteran
hope there both fems, mine have purple striped stems, green and purple, Im thinking about hitting one of mine with some chem d bx1 pollen just for giggles,

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I've got a new Flo male in my chamber right now, and the pollen is viable, so they're gonna get done, definitely...:)

P

PeacefulGrower

Absolutely incredible.... I'm truely amazed with your gardening skills!! And killer pics aswell!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Wow unbelievable stuff in here, been reading since page 1. I'm a new grower and this stuff is truely inspiring.

I was noticing that instead of growing many small plants, your plants are massive and seem to yeild an average of 3-4 ounces per plant. What are flowering these under, 400 600 or 1000?

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I was noticing that instead of growing many small plants, your plants are massive and seem to yeild an average of 3-4 ounces per plant.
Not any more they don't...:(

Most of the earlier pics were taken at my last house, with a much bigger growroom, under 1200W with C02 supplementation - now I'm using a small cabinet with one 400W, so naturally I've taken a hit in yield. Also I grow so many different strains, flowering at different rates, that I rarely get to chop down a whole pile at once.

Still, my Vanilluna keeper is down in a few days, and that looks like it's going to produce quite a bit. Given the size of my space, 1.5 ounces is now my ideal target weight per plant - only a few got there so far though.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
This pheno has dramatically improved since last time - mainly down to better nutes, more attention to root development, and a longer veg time. The old problem I had of the shade leaves withering and dropping off (indoors only) has vanished, meaning the buds are much larger, the aroma is dramatically stronger and more fruity, and the color is way more dramatic...
Hi there Elevator man,
You know, I really love your work. Tasting it would be awesome...
Could you please elaborate on this comment? SWIM is battling with fan leaves dropping off. Any advice?

Peace.
Rabbit

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
What's SWIM?

As for the purple Flo, as I presume that's what you quoted from, I just chopped another plant of it, and it had many of the same problems as before, though not as extreme. It basically doesn't like nutes at all I reckon, and would be better-off fed zilch. However, this time I was producing seeds, and did want to make sure they got the food they needed - got about 60 so far, and they all look great.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
48. Blue Satellite 2.2 f2, pheno #4 - 57 days.

48. Blue Satellite 2.2 f2, pheno #4 - 57 days.

Here's the first of the four Blue Satellite 2.2 f2s I've just been growing, kindly gifted to me by another member. All have been very fast, with minimal stretch (I could have done with a little more, to be honest), and very sturdy, with varying degrees of branching.

This pheno has hardly any branching at all, and is a classic 'pole' indica. It would have had four top buds, but I needed another clone! The buds are rock-hard and very resiny, and have a classic sweet, creamy 'blueberry' smell, similar to other UK strains I've grown like the blues and the Mystery Strain but with less fuel, and more sweetness.

Leaves are classic DJ Short in color and shape, and very beautiful - this plant is much more compact and neat than the others, but all sport large, hard buds with excellent resin coverage:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Just pure window-light, and the main ceiling light in my room as fill, although I use a daylight-color bulb in that too, just because I like it. No flash...:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! :D Per usual, perfect execution in the grow room & behind the lens. :respect:
Kudos on using natural light too! :yes:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
49. Blue Satellite 2.2 f2, pheno #1 - 57 days.

49. Blue Satellite 2.2 f2, pheno #1 - 57 days.

Thanks mate - appreciated...:)

This next one was much more of a pain to grow - it didn't stretch at all in flower - barely two inches from induction, and grew all its leaves upwards, which I hate - it really bugs me for some weird reason - apart from the practical issues of it shading itself and other plants, it's also hard to photograph, and I had to chop off some shade leaves just to show the buds.

Lower-yielding than the other one, it smells slightly more skunky/Afghani, and a little more sweet and fruity in a general sense, rather than anything specific. It's also more resiny than the Blueberry pheno above. The buds are also more of a pine-cone shape without the rounded tops, but other than that, look very tasty. I just chopped the third today, so will update with those pics tomorrow.