What's new

HP Stadium

G

Macster,

If you made the 6.5' back wall some shelves that didn't get in the way of your equipment and other plants, then obviously yes you could. If you changed the shape of the room it would no longer be a stadium...but a tier system none the less.

Pumkin,

I haven't pre vegged outside the rooms yet but it is in the plans. I finally have some space and some extra hydro to use up because of additions I've abandoned.

Now, I do use half lights in my flip flops because you have little choice. This one I just took down is actually run on 8 ballasts (no flip flop) with both rooms on during the cool nights. It has been so warm in the days that for the veg I've been reduced to half lights. I just picked up a swamp chiller tho so I'll be trucking with all 8 bulbs shortly.

TrustNoOne

what, the fire in the pants pocket?lol
great thread NF, i'll look forward to more of your grows.
one of the better reads all summer. thanks for your time.

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Northern Farmer! :wave: Man that stadium thingy is somethin else my friend. I have been hangin around, poppin' in from time to time readin up and just checkin' things out, so i biult a mini hydro drip/spray system in my cab, its 3' deep x 5' wide and a lil over 7' 1/2' feet tall. I'm most defenitely a hydro person so this is what i came up with. So far its kickin' ass and i thank you for all your knowledge and inspiration, this thing is fun!!

The last 2 pics are 5 days after the first 2 pic's when they were just put in, thanks again for all the unreal pics and a great thread.

i took some pics today, i am using a new nutrient to me but things are really rollin now! Fun Fun Fun!!!

peace

bonz :wave:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
G

Bonzo said:
Howdy Northern Farmer! :wave: Man that stadium thingy is somethin else my friend. I have been hangin around, poppin' in from time to time readin up and just checkin' things out, so i biult a mini hydro drip/spray system in my cab, its 3' deep x 5' wide and a lil over 7' 1/2' feet tall. I'm most defenitely a hydro person so this is what i came up with. So far its kickin' ass and i thank you for all your knowledge and inspiration, this thing is fun!!

The last 2 pics are 5 days after the first 2 pic's when they were just put in, thanks again for all the unreal pics and a great thread.

i took some pics today, i am using a new nutrient to me but things are really rollin now! Fun Fun Fun!!!

peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, cool idea. Good luck! :headbange

Hey Betterboy,

so ya reuse your soil? if so for how long

No I don't. I buy new everytime.

Last edited:

stumbler69

Dude, this is the perfect thing! I have a pit in my garage from when my dad used to work out of our garage fixing cars. The pit is about 5' wide, like 30' long and like 7' high, i think this will work nicely. Just gunna need some planning... LOL

Frikin epic, My head is spinnin after reading this. I just need alot more cuttings and to grow them a little bigger in 3 gallons then I think its off to the races. Very inspiring.
Good Job.

phrank

?

?

Northern Farmer-

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, hope you don't mind one more question! Do you raise and lower the lights, or are they fixed?

phrank

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya NF! :wave: How are ya! Dont wanna clutter your thread with ny pics but i thought you might be interested in the progress of my mini cab stadium sorta thing:

Thanks agian for all your input and this thread, gonna go to 12/12 in a day or 2 so it gonna be fun to se how she does.

peace my friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

Right on Bonzo!! :joint:

Looking good :rasta:

Phrank,

Raising the lights is something I sometimes do for different reasons and strains are a factor in this usually.

Sometimes I plant during hot spells and have to raise the lights so I don't damage the young plants. Sometimes plants get too tall and lean so I have to raise the bulbs. Some strains grow so fast that I raise the bulbs week per week a bit. Some strains like Purple Kush don't stretch worth shit so I have no reason to raise the bulbs at any time.

macster,

I read your quest for a big yielder somewhere else on ICMAG and was going to make this suggestion...

Our very best strain so far has been Hash Plant. I assume it's BC Hash Plant from pics I've seen. There is other Hash Plant strains but I know some of them don't compare. We have broke 15 pounds of the standard 4kw x 4kw rooms on flip flops 3 times now.

I'm going to post pics in a few minutes. I just helped take down the room at the very beginning of this thread again but he is now taking the rooms down weeks apart. He got 6.5 lbs on the first room and 7.5 on the second, a 14 lb harvest. That was with Hash Plant...Hp stadiums. :muahaha:

I will also post some pics of my own Purple kush stadiums.

Frikin epic

Hahahahahaha, and will continue to grow.

I haven't had a chance to show you all the single stadium I set up last year that does well also. Instead of making 2 ten foot rooms we just made one 20 foot room with a bigger blower and can cause he had a long narrow room in his basement with a fireplace perfectly placed at the end for our air out. I call this one Death Valley! :headbange

Pics coming....

G

As promissed...

My friends first room at 6.5 lbs.

His second at 7.5 lbs to make 14 total.

My Purple Kush rooms at 2.5 weeks of flower. They will get no taller. They won't weigh up like HP but it pays more than 50% right now so the move wasn't hesitated.

This winter I hope to show you Blockhead and some Purple Kush X Hash plant that I have recently planted from seed.

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
hiya NF, Lookin forward to the Blockhead, man all looks killer bro!

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Man this is simply put F'n Awesome man!!!!!!!!!

Never seen a setup like this before. I am amzed at the yield you achieved. Rep given for sure!!!!

macster

Ya
I've been getting very frustrated trying to find a good yielder that finishes in about 7 weeks which a breeder has in stock then I was looking around and came upon this company http://kindseed.com/
Feel free just leave me some, they say that producing heavy yielders is there're specialty
Tks NF they also suggested hash plants

I ordered from Kind seed company the very first time I ordered seeds...they are much more expensive and they never sent the seeds...after a few months I was told a manager took my money order and there was nothing they could do since he quit...just a heads up

N

Neptune

but damn man, arn't you and your crew in your rooms every day to keep those 1 gallon growbags watered? I mean, like every damn day you have to be in there watering no? :)

Unfathomable to me, wow! You guys really work for the weight, but damn... guess you gotta work for something ey!