What's new

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow friggin sickness buds. MeltingPot Radvancan and Chaco as usual great stuff I'm sure u already know I'm obsessed with Sour Diesel OG cross more than anything. I'm in love with it. Best of both worlds in one plant. I'm so jealous. I've really been dyin to finally grow out some good Sour D x OG cross more than anything in the world. U guys and gals sure are lucky to have the honor to grow her out

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey whats up Weld!

I hear you Biatchzxz! Having smoked Chemdd and a couple sour diesels i am very excited for this cross. I knows there's a CC pheno in these beans, whether one of these are close is up in the air. I feel like i'm going into this with one blind eye because i have no OG kush experience to notice influence in structure, smell and what-not. I am excited for these though, they're on day 64 and when i checked their trichs on some trim leaves i noticed 80% cloudy, 10 clear and 10 amber. I'm thinking these are gonna be coming down within the next 10 days so i'll keep track of their progress.

- SubN

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see this thread jammin'!

Biatchxz, these guys are REAL good guys...they weren't just lucky:)

SubN...glad yer enjoying them. The Diesel runs shit in this cross...Even the ones that looked "kushy" blew like Diesel, or at least "diesely"...The "CC" pheno that I had labeled as such is the only one that I have had trouble describing. She's really resinous, but with no earth to her...just a real funky complex sweetness...unique, which is good. I don't know if yer a CaseyJones fan, but the phenos I've had are very hard to describe when smoking them...the "CC" pheno leaves me with the same feeling...just plain confused:)
I have seen the same pheno in 2 other gardens, and both have kept her as their keeper...so she's in them beans, for sure...Oh, and anywhere past 72ish days on the Sour phenos should be good...

Phil! always optomistic...:)

Awesome Scoot....the White eh? wow.

Weld...happy Easter!

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nice plants everyone...jlp sure makes some nice ones! Ive got some SDxOG and some SDxOG x SDxOG which is the mateing of two seprately done X's.....could be interesting.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hindu, I believe JLP's were made using an OG clone mom and a Rez SourDiesel dad...these are the Sour clone mom and a Sfv OG bx1 dad...different version of similar genetics...Good luck with those SDxOG X SDxOG beans! Sounds like a lot of people are putting in work on this hybrid...
Peace

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Oh man. I'm dying slowly here!!!!! I love it. That's sounds like an nice cross sd x og xsd x og. Really siickkkk.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
That sounds about right, MP. They look like they're gonna go another week or so, #1 might go a lil bit longer to see if i can get her a lil more diesel funky.

#4 smells different though, like sweet....something. It's hard to describe the smells in these plants. If the smells make a good transfer over into taste, i'll be better able to describe it.

I'm happy that i am bringing my first organics to harvest and i'm glad that it's with this cross, too! I hear organics bring out more earthy flavors in the diesels and ogs so i hope i can get the most out of them. I am really interested in something with some serious taste.

I'll post pics up a couple more times and definately fill in the blanks with some harvest/dried shots and some smoke status reports.....

- SubN

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
9 - 1.5 gal. pots in front.

This cross roots like a mofo, don't think I'll be able to veg as long as I would like (6-8 weeks). They seem as though they'd outgrow the 3.5's pretty quickly.

Had some lockout/pH issues initially, top-dressed/watered in some Dolo and all is back on track. :yes:

Can't WAIT for these babies to do their thing!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is how i'd like to veg these bad-girls :D

picture.php

Right on MP...:friends:

G

guest121295

This is the tall one of the 2 I have.The other is about a foot shorter, generally the same phenotype. the smells are terrific, leaning towards the OG side on both plants. I have some nice 8 inch cuts of both these plants too.These poor plants have been through hell, they grew too big for my veg chamber so I flowered them at about45 days from seed, just threw them into my big flower room basically in the shade for the first 30 days or so of flower.Under more proper conditions I will do greater things with them. I feel like they are keepers...
picture.php

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Hey Chaco,

Beautiful man

Sorry if I missed it, but, what medium are you using and how many watts in flower?

TIA :joint:

SSM

G

guest121295

I'm using organic soil with all the various amendments and a budswell tea for those extra "bumps". These plants were in 1/2 gallon containers since birth and were terribly rootbound when I transplanted to 1, 3gal and 1, 5 gal bucket.So they were in real small containers for their whole life and I know it stunted them a bit but they are putting their feet into the new soil and I have high hopes for a nice harvest.I think today is about day 35 of 12/12.They were raised under t5's and then put into the shade of my flower room for a month and noe it's opened up and they are sitting underneath 2 600W HPS lamps right now. I think these plants can grow rel nice and fat.When the cuts are ready they'l be having a 1000W corner to themselves...Thanks for askin', Chaco.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I'm using organic soil with all the various amendments and a budswell tea for those extra "bumps". These plants were in 1/2 gallon containers since birth and were terribly rootbound when I transplanted to 1, 3gal and 1, 5 gal bucket.So they were in real small containers for their whole life and I know it stunted them a bit but they are putting their feet into the new soil and I have high hopes for a nice harvest.I think today is about day 35 of 12/12.They were raised under t5's and then put into the shade of my flower room for a month and noe it's opened up and they are sitting underneath 2 600W HPS lamps right now. I think these plants can grow rel nice and fat.When the cuts are ready they'l be having a 1000W corner to themselves...Thanks for askin', Chaco.

Nice.

Yeah, I also noticed how quickly these babies rooted and moved them to 1.5 gal. right away. I'm also in organic soil and I "supplement" with teas, mainly EWC & Neptune's Harvest.

I ususally like to veg for about 6-8 weeks (looking for a specific size) but it doesn't appear that these can go that long without bumping the pot size.Mine will finish in a 3.5 gal.

Thanks, bro

SSM :joint:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
CHACO You Your Good You!!!'. You never seize
to amaze me brotha. No joke. I'm loving every bit of it. Hey I'm bout u pick up some Budswel. How u like it? I know other guanos have a higher NPK ratings and such, but do you think it's just better and easier to stick with the budswel instead getting the guanos seperate and making ur own replica mix. Sorry if I sound like an idiot it's almost 4am and I'm still awake as usual

Spade - Organics is the shit and dude if any strain grown organic. A Sour Diesel OG cross is for sure. The Taste of the OG and or Sour to me is priceless. There's nothing better to me than that sweet SD deeziel smell that sour sweetness. And then the OG has a similar charac of the SD but with a different aftertaste. Together is just Fuggehdaboutit and organically Dude guarentee ull be smoking more than you usually do just for that taste it's addicting

Latest posts

Latest posts