What's new

Midwest Outdoors 2007 Season 5!

PureSativa420

Hello and welcome to all my old friends and the news one we shall make over the next 9 to 10 months :)

Feel Free to drop in and post progess on your 2007 outdoor growing season and whatever else is on your mind at the time!

Heres to a New Start, New Growth and many more memories! :lurk: :joint:

A couple photos from the past :)!

No clue as to what im goin to grow outside this year but the year has started and my own beans are being germed first and will probably be the first of the plants to go outside say in 3 months!

Last edited:
G

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im so ready i can taste it

Cmon 4/20/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

and a few shots from the past

RomP19 grown last year on this very site, with help of course! thx guys

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:

Fast Pine

Hi pure sativa, and all other Midwest growers!!!

Hi pure sativa, and all other Midwest growers!!!

Greetings from the southwest. :wave: .I hope you guys have a safe, fun, and happy new year outside!!
May all your harvests be plentiful..2007Rocks..

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definately eager for spring to come. Still haven't done any garden prep yet so I don't need it to come that soon, but I do need some good cultivating conditions. As of now I'd be digging through snow and ice.

Anybody do any preparation before winter?

N

New Grower

hello Growers!

I live in central Europe.. Can I join to the mid west growers unit?

peace

White Russian

Super Skunk

NG

Fast Pine

pipeline said:
As of now I'd be digging through snow and ice.

Anybody do any preparation before winter?
Me too..Ive got about two more months until I can even think of breaking out the shovel..

All my preps got delayed, due to the fact that I couldnt find a spot that I felt comfortable with..Im gonna haveto join the madd rush to prepp, and digg holes this spring..

Sweet pictures new grower!! Those are resinous as hell!

G

i started prepping in november, right after i harvested the last haze! i have a few plots ready to roll, i think i will be doing less plants in each patch with more patches. seems better just in case. :) i cant wait either!!!!

pez

And I was just wondering what happened to the midwest thread....

Just sent my order for seeds this week:

Donkey Dick
Easy Sativa
Maroc
Grapfruit x Nothern Lights
Kali-Dream
Powerstout
Quick Mist Diesel

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome New Grower! Sure, feel free to post especially if you're in the midwest, whichever one that may be. Great shots by the way, looks like you had a good season last year!

Hey fast pine, glad I'm not the only one. I've got my work cut out for me too.

Good for you High&Lonesome! I would have done some prep, but I was too busy camping and enjoyin the harvest :canabis:

There ya are pez! Looks like a great lineup for next year. Whats in powerstout and the maroc?

Whats everyone using for soil next year?

I'm not for sure what I'm going to use. I liked using the espoma plant/garden tones because they are easy to use and cover all the nutrient needs. They have bone and blood meal in them though. This is likely why I had so much animal trouble last year.

Anyone have a simple organic mix or recipe without bone or blood meal, covering all nutrients?

I have plenty of decomposed cow and chicken manure. I'll probably use some chicken since its more concentrated. Its a tough job haulin manure in the woods....

Last edited:

pez

Powerstout is a lowryder hybrid, (skunk I think). I think it would be nice to have buds in June, plus some interesting crosses...

The maroc is a strain from female seeds, mostly sativa. Starts flowering in July, and is pretty potent.

N

New Grower

Thanx for the greeting Pipeline!

so lets share our secrets! I usually shit to my holes, this is why my plants grows so fast! :)) I'm just joking!

Last year I tried first the "peat torf" what seems really promising for me! This peat torf contains 5% clay & a lots of nutrients. It contains more P and K than Nitrogen so I should use Bio Bizz "Bio Grow" under vegging (it's made from carrot and high in N and has a very sweet smell)

earlier I used "B" type soil (with high N) with pearlit & "fishbone meal" added

This year I will use the peat torf.

Could somebody suggest me some "must have" outdoor strains from these seedbanks?
Sensi,TFD,Mr.Nice,DP,SOL,Serious,Paradise,Magus,THSeeds,Mandala

I highly recommend the Super Skunk & the Critical Mass if you want a bumper crop +the Speed Queen if you want a positive indica high without any negative effect.

peace!

NG

G

Guyute54

:woohoo: :woohoo: Was waiting for this!! I guess if everyone else is sharing pics I will too.

Good to see you back around PS420

And by the way I pm'ed Wally about giving your begginers guide the sticky and he said no problem. But he said he would do it in a couple days.

G

nice pics man! :D welcome along
im a spectator for now but i think good things are ahead!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
First canna I ever smoked was some outdoor from the midwest, good stuff! I also see wild hemp still growing there often when I am there, do you ever have problems with seeding from male hemp plants?

Last edited:
G

No hemp here. Hey anyone else out there growin some Autoflower strains.. early harvest doesnt sound bad at all actually... now that the season's a' comin!!!!

whats probably the most worth while one to grow you say?

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
ive got some guerilla gold for this season. i cant wait

havent done much in the way of prep, but then again, i cant really safely plant outside till about june 1st. dont wanna take any chances. thinking about some clones this year. maybe some liquid fence too

PureSativa420

Feel free to post here, as long as you meet the guidelines of being in the midwest of your country

Glad to see things are picking up alot faster this then last year and alot more new faces to go along with the old mates from the previous years!

My plots dont need nothing but a good flip of the dirt some organic thrown in and off to the races we go!, hopefully i can find more time this year then last to tend my plants! ( no more 12 to 15 hours days at work fuck that! )

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
well cant wait to see you guys start up plants... i cant wait myself, still have some cold weather in my way but preparations have begun :D

Latest posts

Latest posts