What's new

The secret life of water

sonoma

I got this book for Christmas....
http://www.spirit-works.net/secret_life_of_water.htm
here is the authors website....
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/entop.html

Amazing, I will never look at water the same.

For those who have never heard of it. Masru Emoto tells a cup of water, "thank you" then takes photos of water just before it freezes, and the results are amazing.

I will tell my reservoir thank you from now on. One phrase he said to the water was "New York city, september 11, 2001", and the water was indisiguished, kind of a blur. woah!

SO be careful what you say in the presence of water, especially water you are using for growth, and health.

You have to take a look at his work.

KingRalph

All living things respond. Just because the organism may not have a visible large physical nervous system that we are accustomed to does not mean it has no central nervous system. In fact, scientist just found out the human heart may have its own central nervous system. Of course these scientific findings are showing nothing new to people who are more "in tune" to the universe.

here is a link to something that follows the same discovery you found there...
The Plants Respond: An Interview with Cleve Backster

Also, water retains a "memory". Basically a residual log of all spin movement and chemical bonds it experienced in the past. this has had some trouble being proven, but so has quantum mechanics and theory, which is basically what this is a result of... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_memory

the quantum world that is just newly being pursued and discovered, holds a lot of the proof and reason for things we coughed up to coincidence and mystery before. new discoveries have found out molecules hold "tags" on them that the body and other things use to know how to associate or assimilate. i personally have a theory which is scientifically feasible to use such quantum associations to create a teleportation/cloning device :p

say hello to the world of quantum design.

G

I am somewhat familiar with Emoto's work and was wondering if anyone has looked at using or actually experimented with ormus? A friend built a trap last year but it was stolen. The person who took it had no clue what it was...guess they liked the look of it.

G

I always chant Hare Krishna before feeding my babies, or any plant for that matter =]

sonoma

Thanks king ralph, just the begining of my new relationship with life. Strangly, I'm not surprised by any of it.

Hello world of quantum design!

Last edited:
G

Indica Sativa said:
I always chant Hare Krishna before feeding my babies, or any plant for that matter =]

LOL :D

very interesting like when they say playing opera helps with growing plants...

:pointlaug

hehe thanks for sharing!

G

my plants seem to really veg fast when i jam bob marley...especially three little birds lol just kidding...i do believe when i handle my plants...i should have love in my heart or i will have hermies in my garden

G

Wow, Very interesting! I'll be sure to be happy when I go "girl Watching" later on. great post.

G

Emoto's work is pretty interesting. After learning about his work a friend created a set of drinking cups with various words written on them. I've wondered about things like ormus, paramagnetics and other 'subtle' energy technologies for growing better plants. I really wanted to play with ormus awhile back. Seems like plants respond incredibly well to it. I wonder when this stuff will get more attention as growers 'hit the wall' and reach the limitations of light, nutrients, additives, etc.

F

Four2Zero

I know something about ORMUS. I have been ingesting m-state also known as ORME's or ORMUS materials for a couple months now. Its the most amazing suppliment Ive ever taken. Its not just another supliment. This supposed to be the Philosophers Stone, manna, the food of the Gods. Its the stuff that was in the Ark of the Covenant. (Im not religious, just telling you what some are saying) This aparently is the thing our bodies need to repair themselves at the cellular level, at the genetic level, because it causes the DNA to repair itself. This is a huge claim I know and Im not here to be a cheer leader for it. Mostly because in 2 months the jury is still out for me personally so I cannot recomend someone does something that could be dangerous. Plus its a heavy mind trip. This stuff is brain juice. You gotta start slow. My first taste, 1 tablespoon, was almost psychedelic. Really,thats the only thing I could equate it to was LSD, which I haven't taken since 1976 but the sharp visuals and in fact heightened sensual awareness of my surroundings was similar to that kind of clarity. That tones down after a few days! :) It is thought by some that it begins to reconnect the right and left hemisphere of your brain within minutes of taking it. It is a trip. I'm able to focus on detailed technical data way better than I had been recently... I'm kinda old... so hey I LOVE the stuff. Then there is the healing crisis, your body goes through detox and it is like your sick, its different for everyone.
There isnt much scientific data long term. However, I have never felt better as far as super focused and relaxed and just happy. Aches and pains gone, euphoria, its part of the deal, and it harmonizes with THC in a beautiful way. Now, if the ORMUS I made will help my clones go like the vegies on the net, Im in for big diesel. Yeah!
You can buy ORMUS as a supliment, its not cheap, or you can make it youself fairly cheap. There is alot of info and a good place to start at Barry Carters site:
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

I did a search here to see if anyone was using it on their plants yet. I am about to start giving some SD IBL clones some ORMUS that I made myself.
Ill let you all know if the results are remarkable.

Laters,
F2Z

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
It may seem foolish to some, but I have a water blessing prayer as I mix, move, and feed with my waters. Once I fill the various holding/mixing reses, add the nutes, I take a gallon bucket and pour back into the res, mixing and adding o2. I pour and bless the water so;

Bless these waters in the name of God,
Bless them in the name of Jesus Christ, who was crucified and died for our sins,
Bless us in the name of the Holy Spirit of God, the Light and the Spirit of the Lord.

I pour a bucket with each blessing, and I thrice bless the new res mixes, and bless each DWC unit and plant in the same fashion as I set up. And ya know what - my flowers are blessed.

Not looking for converts here, just sharing positive methods. Even if my prayers do not get answered, my water gets mixed and aired nicely, and having the ritual keeps me from forgetting to do my job right. If this gave ya a laugh or an idea, either is cool, happy buds.
H

G

It's not quantum physics, it's called having a green thumb!

All living things have an energy that we can become attuned to. I feel my plants and know what kind of energy they need from me. I feel my fish and know what kind of relationship they need from me. I feel the deer when they are in my backyard and know they feel me. When I'm off, they stay away. I feel my mushrooms and understand their shyness and know when they need my presence. I feel the forest and am able to soak in it's wisdom. Life flows through me and I flow trough it discovering my path, and I have faith that nature will take care of me and show me the forgotten wisdom of my ancestors. What they have given nature will return to me, each ounce of wisdom is imprinted in the roots of all living things. My children's children will eat from the fruit of the tree that I have nurtured, life is eternal and I live it's eternity. No system can rival this, no system can take this away from me.

The meek will inherit the natural world and those who use chemical forced slavery to grow their garden will inherit the world they have created. I choose the harmony of life because it has given me the most beautiful reality.

Latest posts

Latest posts