What's new

I think I have a Virus

Greenmopho

the large amount of literature about TMV and its choice for many pioneering investigations in structural biology (including X-ray diffraction), virus assembly and disassembly, and so on, are fundamentally due to the large quantities that can be obtained, plus the fact that it does not infect animals. After growing a few infected tobacco plants in a greenhouse and a few simple laboratory procedures, a scientist can easily produce several grams of virus. As a result of this, TMV can be treated almost as an organic chemical, rather than an infective agent.I hate this but what can we do just keep rooms clean and pest free. (healthy)...

I'm sure the prevalence of TMV can be attributed to worldwide tobacco agriculture, and the presence of mass produced tobacco products all around us. Quit smoking that shit! If you have to, grow your own tobacco, also, keep it clean! I've seen threads on homegrown tobacco!

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
TMV is pretty obvious to spot very tell tale and unmistakable signatures left on the plant.

I cant believe how many people where being critisized for spotting this and calling it TMV!