What's new

Old School SOL Strawberry Blonde

This here is for all the old time followers of breeder Steve's collection that contained a line of Strawberry blonde. This plant grows a big Christmas tree full of long, smelly, beautiful, crystal covered buds. This bud REEKS of pure strawberry funk if you can imagine. The smell is different than KK Strawberry cough, which is a tad sweeter imo, while the Strawberry Blonde is super strawberry fruity. Very nice up sativa dominant Schmoke with superb taste. Classic fantastic old school strain from breeder Steve. Wouldn't expect anything less than superb smoke from him!!! Enjoy

ALSO, plants were grown with all organic fox farm ocean forest soil and all organic fox farm nutes and were given a very healthy 2 week flush. Gotta have that great taste and proper burn for an enjoyable experience or your not doing your plants justice !!! PEACE

G

guest5703

damn wish I knew breeder steve ;) Those buds look killer bro and well done with your grow nice flush! Got any full plant shots I want to see that Christmas tree haha

Damn, don't we all wish we knew Breeder Steve of SOL !!!!! I sure know a decent amount of info about his growing styles and strains, but have yet to meet the man himself. Don't have any full flower pics, dohh, but i have some that are like 12 days maybe into flower, you could only imagine how huge this thing got, but had the room for her to get big, and the light power to fully mature and harvest near 4 ounces of prime, finely manicured bud!!

G

Excellent bro!!

Grown a tasty nug there man WOW!!
Love it,update on the biggy...

G

nice nice nice!!!!! I'm running KKSC for the first time.......can't wait to try her! That is a NICE SOL tree my friend!!!!

Bf
:rasta:

where does one might acquire a kksc clone?? I can get the bud, but the grower opts to remain anonymous through a good friend. bummer when people can't share! grrrr

G

Yum. Yum. Looks delicious. I was wondering if you cut your FFOF?? If so, what are your ratios?? Take care.

MrDank

Veteran
Looks great! Nice to still see her around. How long have you been holding that mama?

I did the Strawberry Blonde in 1999 and it was superb smoke. I made the mistake (rookie years) and judged the strain way before it had a chance to fully cure, and did not keep the clone. About 3 months later I found my stashed top cola and kicked myself in the ass for not keeping her every time after smoking her.

I don't know the exact genetic makeup of her, but I know there is no Strawberry Cough in her heritage. 75% sativa

Mr. Dank. --> there is no Strawberry Cough in there, you are correct. Not really sure what it consists of to be honest. Its bomb tho for sure. We have all made our rookie mistakes of letting that super pheno go with out cloning, believe me. I've been kicking myself in the head for not cloning a Sour Bubble and a Flo that were just absolutely out of this world awesome. But time and space issues were of an issue, but still there should have been efforts taken to save these girls!!!
Here is a pic of the Sour bubble i should have saved, strongest buzz i've encountered. super bubblegum and coffee taste.

Last edited:

nycKid

Mr FunkyNuggets I have the KKman cut but I don't have The Great Breeder Steve cut you have..by the way thats grown perfectly. Maybe when I get my ole post count up we can chat! I guess i'ts time to start showin some grows I have been hording my pics for a long time..

Limeygreen

Veteran
I believe that there was someone saying that Steve had found the Strawberry Blonde cut from local growers in BC and outcrossed to something else and the ones with the blond stems were the SB's. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Dragor

BUMP :canabis: BUMP
Just HAD TO... I miss this beautiful golden-colored intense tasting/smelling and euphoric strawberry lady!!!
Grew Steve's Strawberry Blonde beans back in '99 as well when Marc Emery's seed business was flourishing - and man what a bad move not saving her or some beans - I got some of the best compliments on that strain from fellow growers/tokers and we NEED to resurrect her from this state of endangerment~! I'ma dig through some boxes of photos later to show her here, very picture worthy as already portrayed!
Long live the Blonde! Peace... :violin:

Last edited:
G

take clones from her and cross it to a male strawberry from dp or just cross her to the pure sk#1

i grew her back then too...got my seeds at the amsterdam in b.c..she real fruity.. taste like oats...i made a shit load of beans from her and my ss superskunk and ss nl5xhaze..

Latest posts

Latest posts