What's new

Stella Blue and Coffeeshop only strains, do they sell seeds?

Space Toker

Veteran
Do any coffeeshops sell seeds not readily available elsewhere, in other words only at their shop? THANKS

PEACE

Last edited:
G

Space Toker, you might PM Dutchgrown and see if she might be able to give them a call or stop in one day and check it out for you. Pretty sure she's in and out of the coffee shops and know most of the people over there. If anyone that might know, i would think it would be her or Gypsy.
Good luck and i wouldn't mind some of the Stella Blue. Heard the weed is awesome but the seeds are a bitch to grow. Something about hemi's or something.
Take care

G

Problem is, they might not offer them for sale to the seed shops. They might want people to come into the shop. The old return sales trick and they might not offer them in bulk also. If they are availible. I'm sure she'll help out with them. One thing about SD, if it's not on the menu. That doesn't mean they can't get it. Give her a PM and talk to her.
Later

You can bet your ass, i'll be picking some up when i'm in Amsterdam and sending them home. That's if they are selling them, but from what i heard they weren't.. Things might have changed though. Good luck

G

I'll post what i find. I will be working more then party while over there. There are some strains i'm hunting down and i have a few grows to check out also. I'll be visiting most of the major shops and will be getting with Dutch and Gypsy and finding out the best smaller shops. Mostly looking at different strains that are offered at the coffee shops and seeds that might be offered over there and not at seedbanks.. A couple of grows that i'm going to be visiting will most likely yield me some local seeds while there. I'll post a full thread on my trip and all the seeds i find. This trip is going to be more work then play. This 4:20 will be more play then work, but this NOV cup is going to be very busy with meetings. I'll post what i find and let everyone know. You can beat i'll try to track those seeds down.
Take care

crunks

im really looking for blue haze.... actually id love to grow those beans out...i want a good mom of that strain

Space Toker

Veteran
Seedsdirect has it but out right now, Heaven's Stairway-UK also has it. It's a Homegrown Fantaseeds strain.
PEACE

crunks

ya i know seeds direct dont have it..and heavensz stair way UK i think takes too long....ive never used a mail order type system...i dont really love taht system id rather just have it charged to my card

Space Toker

Veteran
Man Billygoat, wish I had your job! Sounds like you are a journalist for Gypsy's magazine? Cool! Thanks for being so helpful!

PEACE

mark6699331

Hey Billygoat!

Hey Billygoat!

While you're over there, keep an eye out for the origianl purple haze. The only time I've ever seen the actual strain was in I think canna culture #2 or #3. There's a small mention about a shop over there that sells it only in their shop outside of dam.
thanks
mark

ps- you know if you remember. it one of the best strains I ever knew/grew.

G

Space Toker I'm nothing like that. Just lining things up for my little business i'm going to be starting in the near future. Trying to track down some strains over there. I have nothing to do with Gypsy business, besides buying seeds from him. Don't work for him or anything like that. It would be cool to work for him, but i don't. My english is very bad when it comes to writing, but i talk alot better. Never really got writing and books. Was always better with my hands.

mark6699331 I'll keep an eye out for it, but from what i'm told. It is most likely gone or some old timer has it and won't let it go. If you know the name of the shop or can track the name down. I will stop by and check it out for you. Try to find a name and locations, but if you can get a name. I'll look them up and see what they have. I'll post me trip and start a thread before i leave and if anyone want me to check on things for them. I'll pop in from time to time and check the post from a cyber cafe.

Later

G

No No, i'm not offended at all. Just very tired is all. No, more then happy to look out for anyone and try to find it. To me that is fun, looking all over and see all these killer shops and spending some money on killer seeds and maybe some nice glass. Not offender at all. If it's there and offered, i'll track those suckers down. Plus, i got a uncle that lives there and can make some phone calls for me.
Take care

Edit, I don't think that's the old Purple Haze that your thinking about. It might be a purple strain crossed with a haze, but i'll check once i'm over there.

G

If they are in AMsterdam and they are selling them. I'll find them and pick some up. I'll be logging in from a Cyber Cafe and posting updates from my trip, and if your watching. You might get a suprise price of them. Let's hope i can find some, but if no seeds are for sale. I'll find some buds, and see if i get lucky like others and find some seeds in them.
Later

Latest posts

Latest posts