What's new

stelle blue / whos your daddy

G

i have 5 wyd in flower, and 2 of them have a dark blue color. one of the daddys of wyd is stelle blue. i cant find very much on the strain. the only thing i could find is , thats stelle bule was only avelable in amsterdam. help me out here ppl.

Do you want growing info on Stella Blue or do you want to know what genes it has in it? It comes from The Bluebird's own stable and has done well at various competitions. They don't make seeds to market as far as I know. This WYD is supposed to give you some of those flavors without the hassle of airport security. As a freebie they are great. To finish these (I have 1 blue pheno female, 1 hulk of an Indica Dom female , and 1 undetermined "green" WYD) I'm going to have to stay on my toes and Loupe. Keeping an even canopy has proven to be my hardest task with these. The blue takes a bit to kick off but once they get established growth rate increases. The "green" ones grow fast and like to branch. Since I have a Blue girl already I'm hoping the other favors Adams Chocolate Chunk .....(As YH circles the room chanting Chocolate Chunk Chocolate Chunk Chocolate Chunk).....And if the undetermined one goes female and grows like a PowerPlant I will have truly been blessed. Truly.

G

to yh

to yh

thank you for the info, i was trying to see if my wrd matched any of the s. blues growth patterns. i ger. 5 seeds, and got 4 miss;s and a big old blue daddy. two of the miss,s are big and blue also. one light green and one a plain run of the mill. they are 5 days into flower now. i was hoping to get the C C also, but i got 5 beans let to try for it. this batch im going to seed it and give a few of the beans away.

I tasted stella blue a few years ago, it was indeed a really funky sativa dom. strain, which had a very nice fruity/blueberry taste with a pleasant cerebral hi

All i really know of it is that it was grown from some hippies in the north of holland....Barney's was selling it for a while....

G

I smoked Stella Blue last August,from Bluebird stock,Bonguru had it.
I liked it,but as with any herb,I really needed a LOT more to REALLY know! :D

Good stuff.

Stella Blue is the 'signature weed' at coffeeshop Anyday in Amsterdam - they have always had it when I have been there - nice taste and nice high

G

I have NO idea who he was - on-line - if he is even on-line - but one of my fav people I met at the 420 had some S.Blue from Anyday & I got to try it / a very nice up-happy high - with a VG taste / it was early on a fav. & stayed that way /

I also got to try some WYD - but by that time - I was on apx. :chin: joint 50 of the day? so it was kinda hard to tell

(If your out there - hello & I truly enjoyed meeting you)

ontop

stella blue

stella blue

:wave: hiya all. Stella Blue is indeed grown in Holland, it is 20+ years old and has American roots i.e. its genes are more US influenced than Dutch.

AnyDay along with De-Dampkring/tweede kamer, Barneys and Bluebird were the only shops who were graced with this herb, (although things could be different now) :joint:

This is Stella Blue FullMelt, from Anyday (Winner '05' HighLife Cup NL) :yummy:

G

Guest 2535

I was in holland earlier this year, and by chance found stella at anyday. I went back 3 times for 5g bags i liked it soo much. And their Master Blaster bubble was killer, not sure if thats the stella bubble or not, but totally killer.

I noticed that in all 3 bags i got, there were some seeds. Whats up with that? Anyone have this experience? I really wanted to bring a few of em back, but i lost my balls at the last minute.

yes the masterblaster was the Highlife Cup winner it is stella blue ice/bubble hash and is realy realy 'kin strong :yoinks: - though at the price :yoinks:
it should be

as to 'bagseed' the only place in amsterdam I have ever got it is at coffeeshop YOYO (outdoor grown weed)
EDIT - But from what 'golddustwoman' says below - it looks like I have been lucky!!

I would say that it may be amsterdam bag seed - but its still bag seed - if you are going to take the risk of taking seeds back to the US - go to seeds direct and buy somthing that will repay your courage - or better still get them to stealth mail them to you :wink:

Last edited:
G

As for the seeds. I've heard the STELLA BLUE has a hemi problem towards the end of the flowering cycle. I've heard from friends and member that have bought some in the coffee shops and have found a couple of seeds. I'll be working with the
WYD
STELLA BLUE x WYD seeds once i'm growing again. I'm in the works to get a clone of her from Adam also. If all goes well, i'll try to cross the STELLA BLUE "pheno" from seeds back to the clone and see what happens. As far as i know. There are no seeds in Adam for sale. I've heard clones are availible if you know the right people. Good luck on your grow and would love to see some pictures. I have some pictures of some STELLA BLUE i found and will try to post them later.
Take care,
BG

hi - i've just got back from amsterdam - i bought some Stella Blue from Gray Area - it had a couple of seeds in it so it looks like my luck ran out :biglaugh:

G

I've heard the same thing. Friend and members that have smoked the Stella Blue have found seeds from time to time. Good luck on the grow and hope you post a thread on the seeds you found. I'll be heading to Adam in April for the growers cup and maybe early around Jan. Got a friend that is going to line up some stamples while i'm there. Not to many places carry the Stella Blue.
Good luck

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
brightside said:
hi - i've just got back from amsterdam - i bought some Stella Blue from Gray Area - it had a couple of seeds in it so it looks like my luck ran out :biglaugh:

We had some from there too, but no seeds :pointlaug

G

I noticed the WYD seed's were crossed with a Stella blue male?
Was that from bagseed?

Dr Watt

Who What
LegitUser, it was a breeding project undertaken by DNA Genetics, for memory, it seems a breeder had a Stella Blue male. There were four or so other male fathers and thus Who's Your Daddy. js.

Dr Watt

Who What
That's D&A genetics. PP x NYCD(soma), StellaBlue(?), ChocChunk(adam), Warlock(Magus), Apollo!!(BrosGrimm). js.

G

i must be confused...
maybe who's yo daddy's, daddy's can drop in and explain whats up wit the daddy situation b/c i thought there were more daddy's in who's yo daddy than the fo daddys you listed johnstreet:D

wasn't swt #3 in there? for some odd reason i recall a long list of daddy's :think:

hmmm i'm probably wrong, at any rate the stb x wyd was irresistable, had to get it :D hope to see someone post up some pics , maybe even a pic of the "momma" stella blue ??

cj

Latest posts

Latest posts