What's new

my outdoor grow 2004: B52, C99 f2, Stella's haze and Stella blue

Hello my fellow outdoor growers!
After last years succesful grow, I decided to grow outdoor again this year. Last month I've planted b52, c99, stella's haze and stella blue seeds. I think that the b52 and c99 will turn out ok as I've got the seeds from SD and there is a lot of info on them but I have more some doubts about the two stella strains because I got the seeds from the weed purchased at coffeeshop anyday and don't have any info on them. And because I've picked the seeds from the weed I'm a bit afraid of the chance that they will turn hermie. But I also have some good hopes for them as one of the stella hazes is the most vigorous next to a b52 plant. So any info on growing the stellas would be very welcome! Greets, Ras Chinki-I

The line up

Click for Larger Image

C99 f2 and Stella Blue

Click for Larger Image

C99 f2, B52 and Stella's Haze

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:
G

guest123

good luck mate , you can t go wrong with cindy , look for the pineapple pheno . its a real treat ..

bleak

looking good buddy...i'm thinking of doing my own outdoor grow this year.

what would your suggestion be on doing so? I was thinking of planting some Magus Biddy Early indoors for a little bit and then transplanting them outside? Would this give them aqequate time to finish things up?

Thanks

Thanks for the replys! I will post some new pics soon.
bleak--> I don't think that have to grow your plants indoors if you want to plant outdoors. Last year I grew half of my plants first indoors and put them outdoor when they were a bit bigger, while I planted the other half outdoor rightaway after germination. And it the latter that grew better than the ones which were brought up indoors. As the indoor ones were I think kinda shocked by the cold of Dutch in spring even though they were they same plants as the other half. So as long as the weather is really crap it is good to plant outdoor rightaway after germination.

And another thing that is really worth trying if you have alot of discipline is to switch the lightcycle of your outdoor plants to 12/12 manually, by putting them in a darkened shed or covering them carefully with a big plastic sheet everyday for 3 weeks starting on the 1st of july. The easiest way is to darken your plants in the late afternoon like 5 or 6 o' clock and to remove the cover when the sun has set. Check your local sun calender to see when the sunrise and sunset times to sync your watch. With this technique it is possible for people who live in countries with a shitty climate like I do, to grow indoor strains outdoors with good yields. It's like having your cookie and eat it too!

Ras Chinki-I

G

about stella blue

about stella blue

like you im trying to get some imfo. on the strain. seed direct gave away free whos your daddy seeds. one of the daddy,s was a STELLA BLUE. i was lucky and got a 10 pack of them. i have 5 of them in flower now. as it turns out i got 4 female,s and 1 male. im thinking the male and 2 or 3 of the females are stella blue. the big fan leaves on them are a blue green. and a funny skunk smell. i looked around and all i could find was a few ppl. said you could get the s. b. in the dam go figger ? anway mine do look like your pic. still looking for imfo. peace

Yo 6.5phready, I don't know much about the stella blue either and even less about stella's haze than what I know from people at the anyday coffeeshop. What I know is that Stella blue is supposed to be a sativa type of blueberry from the Humboldt region and that stella's haze is a cross of the blue and a haze, but I don't know what kind of haze. What suprises me the most is that both of the stella's haze I'm growing don't look like what I've expected from a haze as they look indica stylie like the blue which also doesn't look very sativa.

Ras Chinki-I

some new pics

Stella Blue

Click for Larger Image

Stella's Haze

Click for Larger Image

G

well that explains a couple of traits my male and one of the female have. the leave are simlar to the blue berry. they look like the big fan leaves in your s.d. pic. and they are very much indica looking. i guess we will never know the whole story. peace

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
stella info

stella info

i have beem growing stella (clone from anyday) for about 8 months now. here is what i know.
  1. she is suceptable to overwatering
  2. she will turn hermie if left to long or stressed very hard at all
  3. if you can bring the temps down at night she will turn BIG TIME purple
  4. 55-65 days tops
  5. she is the DANKEST pot ever
  6. SCROG is the way to go
    [/list=1]
    sorry the pics are to large to u/load here check my gal/threads on og

Thanks for the info Dagnabit!
I'm sure that if the stella blue turns out to be a fem, it will get the purple color as I'm growing it outdoor. A bit shitty is that some of the c99s are bit harder to veg. Some are showing deficiencies due to ph/ec fluctuations while one was attracting some sort of thrips and flies which I treated with (way too much) neem oil. Except for some of the c99s I think that all growing steady.
Ras Chinki-I

this weeks update:

Click for Larger Image

Never underestimate the power of neem oil :eek:

Click for Larger Image

B52 and Stella's Haze

Click for Larger Image

Stella's and Cinderella's happy together

Hybrid

Looking Good!

Looking Good!

Not ragging u RC, but i think of outdoors in the bushes somewhere, guess thats the US mentality, SCARED:eek:

Hybrid

Yo Hybrid, I will be rather afraid of rippers, ripping my gangja if I would grow in the bushes. Growing the way I do now, gives me more control over my plants. The onyl thing that makes me little paranoid sometimes is when helicopters are flying over my house when I'm watering my plants.:eek: But that ok as long as there is no politie written on the helicopter.

This week is kinda cool I think cos' the preflowers started to appear on some c99's and the Stella's Hazes :D. One cinderella definately had balls, so I killed it (but forgot to make a picture of it). But two other cindies grew pistils, like the two hazes. And there is still one c99 that makes me wonder if it is a male or not, maybe somebody can help me out.

Ras Chinki-I

Some pictures of this week:

Click for Larger Image

Is this one showing balls?

Click for Larger Image

A C99 preflowering

Click for Larger Image

Stella's Haze preflowering

billy whizz

raschinki
those look as though they could turn into nuts, bit early tho. i never stress about sexing, you can easy tell before the sacks open..

which breeder is your B52 from?

bw

Yo billy whiz these b52 are grown from nirvana seeds and one of them is also showing pistils right now. The reason I care so much about sexing is because the plants are starting to grow big and I don't have much space to grow as I only grow in the gutter. And with killing males as soon as possible, I don't have to carry so much water all the time to the roof.

I've just uploaded new pictures of the c99 that I treated with too much neem oil to kill bugs. The oil didn't only kill the bugs (the thrips haven't come back a month after neem treatment) but also pruned/topped the plant :cool:.

Ras Chinki-I

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

he Ras Chinki-I,
did you already started with the 12/12 regime? covering them with plastic ...hmm pain in the ass! especially when they get bigger.....

maar is het echt de moeite waard? en die shit waait standaard weg, ik grow ook op een dak.....ik weet het...

my plants are getting bigger by the day!

foto van 10-07-04

peace -=pedro=-

ps. hehe je bent niet de enige die growt in turkse yogurt bakken :)

Yo,
Just back from 2 weeks of holiday in sunny Greece and all plants survived my absence at home (thank god for the shitty Dutch weather), though some are having a heavy nute deficiency.
Yesterday I started putting the plant in the smallest in 12/12 mode. My way of doing this is taking the plant inside around 6 and put it in a dark room while putting it outside when the sun has set. This way I don't need to about the wind blowing away the plastic. Bespaart een hoop kloten met landbouwplastic niet, Pedro?

Ras Chinki-I

ps. wat is er nou slicker dan kruiden kweken in Turkse yoghurt bakken :D

This weeks new pic:

Click for Larger Image

Space Toker

Veteran
Do they sell seeds at Anyday?

Do they sell seeds at Anyday?

Do any coffeeshops sell seeds not readily available elsewhere, in other words only at their shop? For instance, does Anyday sell Stella Blue seeds or does Barney's sell Laughing Buddah seeds?

laat de natuur zn vrije loop gaan ...... geen zin in landbouwplastic en al helemaal niet in 6x 35L potten met megaplant naar binnen sjouwen....

i keep my fingers crossed.....

maar die van jou zijn dus al een maandje aan't floweren mijne zijn nog niet eeens begonnen...:(

ach we zullen zien! -=pedro=-

Space Toker:
no, the only coffeeshop i know who sells their own seeds is blueberry from noon and you can buy serius seeds at bluebird. getting bag-seeds from weed you buy is a chance of 1 in a million!

Space Toker

Veteran
Thanks man! I hope none of what you said in Dutch was directed to me, cuz I don't understand Dutch! OK take care!

Hello everybody,
Of the seven, there are now 3 in bloom. The Stella blue started to bloom this week, a B52 is flowering now for 3 weeks because putting it in 12/12 manually (by taking it inside at 6 pm some time). Last one is a c99 shocked into flowering by the bad weather some weeks ago.

Pedro: Met 35 liter potten zou ik ook niet gaan sjouwen met planten of kloten met plastic. Trouwens, hoe doen jou planten het nu met het weer van de laatste tijd?

Space Toker: I find bagseeds coffeeshop weed quite regularly (used to toss it away) but it depend on the shop and the weed. Most of the seeds I've found were from the less commercial biogrown strains, but I've never found seeds in power plant or white widow. Most of the times when I find bag seeds it is from strains like Stella Blue, Stella's Haze, Bio sunshine and Western winds, especially when the buds are a bit dodgy lookin'. So try your luck maybe you'll find some seeds too.

pic update:

Click for Larger Image

B52 flowering in week 2 (I think)

Click for Larger Image

Stella Blue starting to bloom

Click for Larger Image

C99 shocked by bad weather

Latest posts

Latest posts